Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to either, but I feel bad for her. Her privacy has gone out the window with her wedding pics online.

And quite possibly everything she ever worked hard for. She's one of the biggest social media icons under 30. I feel horrible for her.

This guy I believe lived at 1081 Montrose Abbey Drive in Oakville for the last 10 years, but when I do a search of that address, I get someone that is a real estate agent selling condos in the Distillery District, among many others... strange how the internet dredges up information.

Can someone confirm the reference to the real estate agent. DM bought a condo the day after TB went missing. The condo was in the distillery district, which was then transferred to his mother for $1.
If proceeds from the sale of this condo went to an associate of MS, it appears we may have a potential buy off of the only eye witness. Shut up money.

And quite possibly everything she ever worked hard for. She's one of the biggest social media icons under 30. I feel horrible for her.

I sent an email to the wedding photographer, they had not heard this news. They are removing the wedding pics.

What is msm
Good question.

MSM=mainstream media

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5679344&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Websleuths Lingo[/ame]

Louie Rosella ‏@LouieMissiNews 3m
@TorontoStar @MissiNewsRoom Mark Smich, accused of killing Tim Bosma, has retained Thomas Dungey as his lawyer

Can someone confirm the reference to the real estate agent. DM bought a condo the day after TB went missing. The condo was in the distillery district, which was then transferred to his mother for $1.
If proceeds from the sale of this condo went to an associate of MS, it appears we may have a potential buy off of the only eye witness. Shut up money.
Adding for context:

A cached Internet real estate listing for the unit Millard purchased, at 70 Distillery Lane, showed the asking price for the two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit had at one point been $745,000.

Other listings for the building describe sleek, brand-new suites with views of the city of Toronto and Lake Ontario, and amenities including an outdoor pool.

Lawyers for the condo developer, Distillery SE, had already signed the deal on Apr. 25, and could also not be reached for comment.
http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/05/16/...condo-the-day-after-tim-bosmas-disappearance/

Re: that disturbing youtube video - just my own speculation - did they find the experience of simulating a murder so exhilarating that they decided to take it one step further? into a real life experience... maybe on video? Snuff film? If LE seized video, it may explain how they identified suspect #2.

Well...isn't that what happened with NP in Sarnia and HJ in Toronto? So, sadly I guess the answer could be yes. MOO.

Louie Rosella ‏@LouieMissiNews 3m
@TorontoStar @MissiNewsRoom Mark Smich, accused of killing Tim Bosma, has retained Thomas Dungey as his lawyer

I know this is unrelated but I couldn't help LOLing at a laywer whose name has 'dung' in it.

It's interesting (but perhaps not relevant) that both of the accused in this case come from famous or semi-famous families. I'm sure there will be more weird connections as more facts are revealed.

smichmark2.jpg

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=931996

I wonder why DM didn't rat out this guy right away? I wonder what MS will have to say about DM and will either of them rat out suspect #3?

Well... had DM ratted out MS... it would only have also implicated himself. DM's best defense WAS to say nothing, and HOPE that all the others got away clean, and did not get nabbed by the HPS. Now that the HPS has also nabbed MS... I'd put the over-under on MS spilling the beans on DM as less than 24 hours. Any other odds-makers out there?

Since the Tim Bosma thread appears to have been replaced by this one, I'm not sure where to post this link, or whether it's been posted in a new thread I don't know about.

Anyway, this article reports that

http://www.mississauga.com/news/article/1619944--d-t-citizen

Wow, I thought poaching clients didn't happen in Canada. Besides, in one interview Deepak Paradkar said he preferred American style justice.

And if this is actually true... wow... of course, until DM potentially changes council... it means jack squat.

I dunno anymore..

Could ms been lookin for a truck and DM went with him for a test drive? Said we can easily jack this car and it went wrong? ( my thoughts from the beginning) it still just doesn't make any sense that DM left an insane amount of evidence.

Maybe they were both threatened by some sort of drug ring and that's suspect #3 behind them making sure they took the truck and he finished it without their knowledge and framed them?

Just not adding up. I know video today was insane but could be a dumb coincidence. I do t think they are that stupid unless they are on ridiculous amounts of drugs. Too many coincidences. What the hell happened!

A lot of catching up to do in just a few short hours lol...and who knows? Maybe DM did give MS up in the first 48...and the LE have been watching him and collecting evidence on MS. As we all know right from the start, LE is limiting what they tell the media for fear of jeopardizing the case. LE wouldn't want MS to know that he was a suspect or being watched. Yes, DM's lawyer also stated that DM maintains his innocence, but, perhaps again, a 'cover'....we only really know what we have been privy to. A narcissistic little rich brat? I just can't see him spending more than 24 hours in the slammer without begging for mercy and spilling 'something'!!!
I would like to ad, I am SO in awe of all of you sleuthers....I do more reading than posting, and the incredible dedication of you all is outstanding. Everyone, collectively has really impressed me thus far.
I feel fortunate to enter into this sleuthing family!

In addition... if I'm LE, I'm biding my time a bit with MS on the loose... to see if connects with any other persons of interest. LE has been playing this thing low key, and with a whole lot of class... if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow