Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I can't find it in the old threads but now MSM has used that photo and as per this video, neighbours have identified MS as the person with the backpack.

dpyat1.jpg

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/05/22/neighbours-shocked-after-mark-smich-arrested-in-bosma-murder/

Is Mark wearing a white apron in that photo? It kinda looks that way to me.

I've also seen another version of this photo where he is covering his face with something white, as if to avoid the camera. Can someone post it if it's handy? TIA

IMO the black eye would've had to happen after the family wedding on Sunday?
So who came after him in the meantime?

The injuries could have come from his arrest, if he was resisting and needed to be pinned. JMO

The picture was modified on "Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:43:56 PM"

In reference to the steam ID for Dell and the photo:

can you say how you know this info about the photo modification? Maybe you answered already. If true, this info should be sent to LE ASAP.

AGREED.....or just a "friendly" bump from LE JMO

Perhaps LE when they put him to the ground.

Or if he was in a general holding cell with others overnight and lipped off trying to be tough he may have got beat.

I posted that photo yesterday, it's in an earlier thread. It's not a girlfriend, it's a sibling.

The photo was used on Global News, which cited Web Sleuths. You can see the report here:

http://globalnews.ca/video/583944/second-suspect-arrested-in-bosma-case

CD, friend of Mark Smich, is interviewed in that video, with her full name posted.

Here is a screengrab for those interested:

fvv5h5.jpg

<MODSNIP>

Smich, taken a few days ago:

<MODSNIP>
http://i40.tinypic.com/9jdg28.jpg

I've also seen another version of this photo where he is covering his face with something white, as if to avoid the camera. Can someone post it if it's handy? TIA

I believe it's a long basketball jersey, not an apron.

And that other version of the photo had to be removed because I couldn't find the source. It had been posted on one of the early threads here and since we didn't know who was in the photo with DM, someone (a WS'er I believe) edited the photo with a circle to mask the face of the other person.

it was the same photo but photoshop was used (the blob in front of his face was white) to protect his identity prior to being named by MSM

EVERY time I see Websleuths.com mentioned in the press, the name is incorrect. Example: Web Sleuth. WTH? Is it really that difficult people? wow. LOL

Am still mulling over the words of DM ''feeling used'' and ''taken advantage of''.....hmmm let's think about that.....who would be the the most likely true pawn:

a 25 yr old unemployed person with a record or.....

a person who has wealth and the advantage of connections

Am still mulling over the words of DM ''feeling used'' and ''taken advantage of''.....hmmm let's think about that.....who would be the the most likely true pawn:

a 25 yr old unemployed person with a record or.....

a person who has wealth and the advantage of connections

I think MS and company are bad customers

I do think DM is likely the pawn in this

It looks as though it may be a sport jersey tank top, worn over a shirt.
I have seen this style worn before, x-large long jersey, pants sagging down to the knees :facepalm:

I don't often post, but I can't help but have this nagging feeling that DM got wrapped up in something way over his head. He had the means to buy that truck; I don't think MS did. He's just a punk. I think MS and Suspect #3 told DM one of them wanted to buy the truck and asked him for a ride to Ancaster and help testing the vehicle since he knew had a sort of expertise in that area. I then think that MS harmed or killed Tim and DM tried to cover it up since he was there and knew that he would be guilty of some sort of offense as well. It would also explain whey SB said the devil smiled at her in her driveway...if she were referring to DM, he might not have known what was going to happen since he had previously test-driven a vehicle with AS with no issues. Thanks for listening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member