Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously I hope not! How can they say that. HIS trailer with TB truck. HIS farm where the remains were found. HIS mother's house where the trailer was and HE was driving.

I sure hope he doesnt get away with that!

All of which could be involved...after the fact

In reference to the steam ID for Dell and the photo:

can you say how you know this info about the photo modification? Maybe you answered already. If true, this info should be sent to LE ASAP.

Used Firefox. "View image", "View Image info", "General"

That is the place.

Based on news reports of neighbors talking, a reverse address finds one of the names living directly across the street. Also, report below provides photos matching street view of 1081.

Street view driveway on the right in g maps looks weird. JMO

And, MS father's name is Andrew, according to news reports.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/story/2013/05/22/hamilton-bosma-second-arrest.html

I looked at a map of DM old residence that was sold a couple years ago, just to see if there was a 'neighbor' association between DM and MS. The houses are 10km apart, so a 15 min. drive.

Seriously I hope not! How can they say that. HIS trailer with TB truck. HIS farm where the remains were found. HIS mother's house where the trailer was and HE was driving.

I sure hope he doesnt get away with that!

Just my opinion as to where DM's legal team might be leaning based on MSM links up-thread -- blame Suspect #2 in the back seat...

The evidence will tell the story IMO.

I have a feeling LE and Border Services have been keeping an eye on MS from nearly the beginning and only brought him in when they had enough evidence or it looked like he was getting skittish and might possibly run.

I also think that that MS was on the radar early. It was just a matter of showing a picture to SB and her identifying him. Evidently the cops developped a list of DM's acquiantances (if they gave DM a list of people not to contact). I think though that the arrest delay is more due to info-gathering than anything else. The investigators would have wanted to see if he would lead them to other potential suspects in the murder. Once that phase was completed, they nabbed him. Kinda routine.

Best,
J.

I don't often post, but I can't help but have this nagging feeling that DM got wrapped up in something way over his head. He had the means to buy that truck; I don't think MS did. He's just a punk. I think MS and Suspect #3 told DM one of them wanted to buy the truck and asked him for a ride to Ancaster and help testing the vehicle since he knew had a sort of expertise in that area. I then think that MS harmed or killed Tim and DM tried to cover it up since he was there and knew that he would be guilty of some sort of offense as well. It would also explain whey SB said the devil smiled at her in her driveway...if she were referring to DM, he might not have known what was going to happen since he had previously test-driven a vehicle with AS with no issues. Thanks for listening!

That could be the case, however, DM will still be SOL. He never went to the police after the murder. Just from what I've read about him and his presence on the gaming sites, I think he is one of the big players in this.

Some more thoughts on the possible connection to satanism:

1. TB was burned beyond recognition. Was this a "burnt offering" or fire sacrifice?

2. The satanic calendar puts April 19 - May 1 as Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19. April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire, the fire god, Baal, or Moloch/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan-Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding a (Fire sacrifice). This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days of the year to Satanist and others, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day throughout history.
3. Suspect #2 MS's nickname is Say10 (satan)
4. Dodge Ram logo is a symbol of baphomet - horned goat - a satanic symbol
5. July (month that LB went missing) is a big month for female/sex related blood sacrifices:
JULY 1 Demon revels: Blood rituals and sexual relations with demons.
JULY 20 - 27 Sacrifice preparation: Kidnapping, holding and ceremonial preparation of person for sacrifice.
JULY 27 Grand climax: Sexual rituals and female sacrifice.
(source: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/satanic_calendar.htm)

Perhaps LE when they put him to the ground.

Or if he was in a general holding cell with others overnight and lipped off trying to be tough he may have got beat.

IMO there are only 2 reasons
there is a good chance he was initially placed into a 'dorm' at Hamilton Wentworth Detention Centre, in which there would be open access with other inmates, and while they're all in there for committing a crime, i can almost guarentee the inmates did not take too highly to a couple of young adults taking Tim from his family. at times even people who should be placed into Protective Custody(PC) are first thrown in with the general population for a 'lesson' and then quickly removed and placed into PC.

or someone got to him to teach him a lesson before he could be picked up by LE.

It is possible LE had to be "rough" with him while arresting him, but I"m not sure they'd want to jeoprdize this case by dealing with an excessive force charge.

WOW! slipped in the shower? grrr wish we could have seen the black eye ((they take a long time to heal and we'd be able to see how 'old it was' but I didn't see black eye in wedding photo -- did anyone else?)

Nothing that stood out for sure...

sometimes suspects have to be 'subdued', either by LE or prison guards - sometimes they end up with a scrape or black eye *shrugs*

sometimes they get too mouthy for their own good, especially if they're coming down off drugs ... (my speculation only)

Can I ask about the black eye photo? I followed the link from the original post, but it only shows an *UNDATED* photo of MS with a blurred-out girl and a very minor possible black eye. How do we know the black eye was recent?

Link from original "black eye in court" comment. Maybe I am not seeing the same page.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...cond_suspect_mark_smich_appears_in_court.html

there is no photo - it was described in the news article by the reporter who saw him in court

If the black eye is recent (clearly after wedding photos) it's likely from other inmates. Even in PC you still encounter other prisoners.

I don't often post, but I can't help but have this nagging feeling that DM got wrapped up in something way over his head. He had the means to buy that truck; I don't think MS did. He's just a punk. I think MS and Suspect #3 told DM one of them wanted to buy the truck and asked him for a ride to Ancaster and help testing the vehicle since he knew had a sort of expertise in that area. I then think that MS harmed or killed Tim and DM tried to cover it up since he was there and knew that he would be guilty of some sort of offense as well. It would also explain whey SB said the devil smiled at her in her driveway...if she were referring to DM, he might not have known what was going to happen since he had previously test-driven a vehicle with AS with no issues. Thanks for listening!

Maybe we're looking at it all wrong. Maybe the truck was for MS. He was caught walking after all...

My opinion differs based on the accumulation of what we have seen, know and such... but, I DO agree that MS did not have the means to purchase the truck...

1) DM denies talking to LB until evidence is shown to him (phone bill) that he as the last person to talk to her.

2) According to LB's ex, DM had stated to him, he was supplying her with an illegal substance and she had a problem.

3) "Possible" POI in WM death. (to be determined)

4) Gaming site photo altered in a manner that "could" be similar in appearance to that of WM at the time of death (to be confirmed)

5) Been associating with MS since Baja days according to photo with Blue Car pictured at MS residence.

6) *advertiser censored*... leave it at that...

And I come back to the same issue regarding DM and his involvement...

DM brought the 2nd truck, 3rd person, left it completely out of site... the argument (prior) about the area being dark, maneuvering through the driveway etc... well its a lot harder to do that out on a road in the dark with possible ditches or traffic. (jmo)

Whatever went down in the truck, we will not know until all things are said and done in the courts... what we DO know is that a struggle went down, we do know that the cell was turned off within a mile of the house and we do know that TB was killed in the truck according to LE.

If you were not expecting any of this... and things just went nuts and it was not about the truck... then why not dump everything?

Take it out and burn it, don't keep it.

Why keep the truck, have an incinerator that is used for animals out on a vacant farm, cut the victim up and try to dispose of his body AFTER the fact?

No, I do not and will not believe that the older, DM was in over his head... but, that's just my thoughts ♥

To add to this ... MS was picked up ±1.8km away, or ±22 minute walk away, from home (using the trails). If he fled this would explain why they were checking the trails around his house. [Here is the map]

Like I said in an earlier post, he probably ditched a cell phone in the trails somewhere. They were searching after he was picked up, IMO, they probably didn't find a cell phone on him and went back to search for it. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE