Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand we cant post any information or links to those who have not been named as POI, however, we all slueth for evidence to try and find connections and answers.

I read somewhere that the friend CB of MS had introduced MS to his current girlfriend...............is there any information avaible on this thread to confirm who she is or what possible connection she may have?

<modsnip>

So a common question...why target a Black Ram....

So here is an interesting piece of information.

The Ram is a satanic symbol.....of course that is just in the realm of satanism and their beliefs....I don't think personally it is...it is also the first sign of the zodiac.

Anyway...just throwing it out there....LOL

ps. didn't know where to post as it is "general info" and the #8 thread is closed...I may have missed another thread for general....=P

CD deleted (or the Facebook page admin) the entire thread where she implicated AS and was sticking up for her friend MS.

She said she knows who the third person is, further down the thread somebody asked her who it was and she answers with who it is. I have a screenshot but I assume it should not be posted so I won't.

I am not impressed with Tamara Cherry from the media at the moment. WHY would they possibly taint an ongoing investigation? WHY would they be ALLOWED to call the home of MS prior to his arrest if in fact he was on the no contact list. Obviously since they are all at the courthouse they are privy to this information. I cannot believe the reporter would have called his home. This could've sent him fleeing and then LE would've had tougher time if they weren't tailing him already.

WTF is wrong with people who need to jump on the story before it happens? I get them checking around these other POI as we all do here, but to jeopardize an investigation?

Seems very irresponsible reporting IMO. Maybe there are rules of journalism that I'm not aware of but I'd think that no contact would mean no contact for ANYONE.

At this rate I wont be surprised if media is not allowed into these types of cases for the reason they could compromise an ongoing investigation.

Sorry the news had me a little worked up today. /end rant :)

The Ram is a satanic symbol.....of course that is just in the realm of satanism and their beliefs....I don't think personally it is...it is also the first sign of the zodiac.

Devil truck made them do it? :dervish:

"Smich was arrested on foot Wednesday morning on Dorval Drive" although a neighbour said she saw a "10-person tactical team barge through the front door of Smich's home"

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2882879-second-arrest-made-in-tim-bosma-murder/

If LE were following MS they would have known he wasn't home? I wonder if he fled on foot?

To add to this ... MS was picked up ±1.8km away, or ±22 minute walk away, from home (using the trails). If he fled this would explain why they were checking the trails around his house. [Here is the map]

Devil truck made them do it? :dervish:

I know it's a really "out there" theory but maybe these guys were into satanism? They sure liked the blood and gore. Maybe TB was a blood sacrifice? It could have been a ritual killing.

You are right, whoever said a Ram is a satanic symbol. It is.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Wicca & Witchcraft/pentagram.htm

Is that why they were targeting the truck?
If TB was killed inside the truck, it would give some significance to this idea (ritual).

This does go hand-in-hand with the "thrill kill" motive theory. Why thrill kill for no reason? What is the motive behind the thrill kill? A black magic ritual that would give them "powers".

Wow, I just remembered in Sharlene's speech at the memorial yesterday, she did mention that "the devil led evil to our home" (not exact quote) but very similar to that. She did say "devil".

....ANNNNDDDD it's gone. Either she or the page admin deleted the entire thread.

LE may have gotten in touch with her and told her to remove it for her own safety... or she came to that understanding herself.

She said she knows who the third person is, further down the thread somebody asked her who it was and she answers with who it is. I have a screenshot but I assume it should not be posted so I won't.
I think LE have their hands full with all this social media..IMO MS seems to have a much larger social footprint with a lot more females. It would make sense that the young women are the ones experiencing severe denial...and since social media is their main means of communicating...they're communicating and searching out any means to do so. I can see why LE have said social media has played a big roll in this case.. IMO, once they had DM's phone...or phones and computers, they've had a good run of it, but now it's going crazy.

Top story in print edition that arrived on my doorstep this morning.

Here it is online:

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2882879-second-arrest-made-in-tim-bosma-murder/

If you give a mouse a cookie...he'll ask for a glass of milk!

If you send a reporter a lead....

I was interested in reading the tweets that were contained on the link - a couple of them referred to him as tall and thin.....wonder how tall he is --- original description said he was shorter than DM

Can someone explain what a preliminary inquiry is?

Is it similar to what happened with Scott Peterson where the Crown divulges a little bit of evidence to see if the evidence is substantial enough to go to trial?

If you want to see tons of pictures of Mark Smich and D.M .I googled Mark Smich pictures and Tons of news and pic showed up>>> Link was hard to post here.

**I am posting this as earlier posters were asking for more pics of both suspects...I hope this helps ..robynhood.

CD's personal FB is still up, and open to everyone. i can see photos and friends. She should delete all photos and remove her account for her own safety as well.

Sounds sooooo similar to the journalist who was going to go to Bernardos house for an interview before his arrest!!! That resulted in him being arrested earlier than they planned. These journalists need to keep their nose out of it until LE have done their job!

I think that is awful. I understand the need for getting the story, but I that is going too far. Reports need to have much more respect for ongoing investigations.

As for the lawyers of the accused speaking to each other regarding what is being said, I don't believe this will happen or even could happen. It is a form of communication between suspects, which have been ordered by the courts not to communicate with each other.

I don't think "satanism" is much of a stretch myself...

If you consider that some of the tweets or social media posts we have seen, MS is also referred to by a nick name... "Say10"... say it fast and its "satan"... combined with the "slasher style" video, even if it came out a year or 2 years ago, the time doesn't matter, the content does!

JMO

Anyway...just throwing it out there....LOL

ps. didn't know where to post as it is "general info" and the #8 thread is closed...I may have missed another thread for general....=P

you may be onto something......

ask anyone who's owned a Lincoln or Mercedes how many times people have vandalized their rides just for the hood ornaments (back when you could snag them)....they may have just wanted the ''metal'' ram on the vehicle for whatever twisted reason....

I am trying to post a pic ..from the search I mentioned earlier..post#667 above..It is Mark Smich with a girl ( her face has been not published only ..Half) I hope this works..Can someone give me a post # on thread of where it is mentioned the NAME of M.S girl friend he supposively was living with...missed it yesterday...busy day... tY robynhood...I have this link works that pic...darn no option to paste here ...I was able to copy it..M.S looks like he was outside on a porch...sorry..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr