DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is getting out of hand

someone asked her specifically if she knew [insert name here]

she said yes and then went on to slander him on a public FB page

she DID NOT SAY that she had any knowledge of said person being involved in Tim's murder, only that she thinks he's capable of it

LadyL, IMO yes she did, I saw the post too. Yes she went on to disparage AS when someone asked earlier on if she knew him. She didn't specifically say AS in the comment where she said "I know the 3rd person" (paraphrasing) but it is clear from the jist of the conversation that she did mean AS.

I thought the same thing, wrong eye, but very interesting for him to pick this graphic.

Wow, just seeing the "shot in the eye" picture for the first time. Un-freaking-real. These guys were great at having an online presence, but hiding it. I do have a screen shot of the profile, just in case. Also worth noting: he was last on that site 18 days ago...May 5th.

Folks it may be time for some of you to re-read the rules...

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8364858#post8364858"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

LadyL, IMO yes she did, I saw the post too. Yes she went on to disparage AS when someone asked earlier on if she knew him. She didn't specifically say AS in the comment where she said "I know the 3rd person" (paraphrasing) but it is clear from the jist of the conversation that she did mean AS.

Reading the all her posts together, rather than just her one post in isolation, I concluded that her comment meant 'I know the person you're saying is the 3rd person' - not so much that she KNEW that he was the 3rd person. I think she was speculating that he MAY have been involved, and confirming that she knew him & felt he was capable of some pretty bad stuff - but not that she had any knowledge that he was involved. Just MOO

From Twitter MSM reporter for the HS... Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont
Smich will be the first case called.

**Hope I did this right**

I went by the courthouse this morning - the throng of reporters was insane!

Reading the all her posts together, rather than just her one post in isolation, I concluded that her comment meant 'I know the person you're saying is the 3rd person' - not so much that she KNEW that he was the 3rd person. I think she was speculating that he MAY have been involved, and confirming that she knew him & felt he was capable of some pretty bad stuff - but not that she had any knowledge that he was involved. Just MOO

I guess a lot can be inferred from that thread. I concluded that she meant AS. Also, I took it to mean that it was her strong opinion, not that she had first-hand knowledge that he was. I think she was sticking up for her "friend". She needs to edit herself. Not only is she possibly in danger but she's also speaking out of turn because if she does know for certain, then she's an accessory after the fact for not informing police and, imo, her post also called into question the possibility that she knew MS was along for the ride given the relationship between AS and MS.

ETA: In a more recent post, she does say it was AS.

I remember we talked in one of the first threads about a girl who said on Twitter that "he's out of the country." That was when we all thought AM was the other suspect. I wish I could find that part of the thread; it makes so much more sense now.

My assumption is that MS was ID'd through fingerprints lifted from Bosma's truck and/or the blue Yukon. His prints would be on file from his previous arrests. The timing makes sense, as the forensics on the trucks were completed in the last several days.

@susanclairmont: We're done. Hoping to talk to Smich lawyer, Tom Dungey.

....ANNNNDDDD it's gone. Either she or the page admin deleted the entire thread.

I have a question. In a case like this, do DM's lawyer and MS's lawyer know what they other perp is saying or even if they are talking? Would these lawyers be in contact with both players in the game at this point? Or is that something that would really only happen in preparation for a trial? My guess is the answer is no.

I am going to paraphrase the words on Twitter, no copy or paste...

It appears that she is saying; "you don't get it... until you have been in these shoes, you won't understand.... you were down with anything, even it if might kill you and that's how you ended up in this mess"

That is my interpretation of what she is saying... wreck-less abandonment... like Hey! lets do this or that, ok! lets! No thought of consequences... no moral compass, nothing....

Reckless is right - tweeting gangsta talk about her killer friend (bf?) won't help what seems to be a legit modelling career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME