Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't personally put anything past anyone these days, JMO.

A retired co-worker of mine told me twenty years ago:

"Rule number one is, Don't trust anyone."

At the time, I chuckled. I have since become a believer.

I'm scared for CD safety. She is posting live on FB, stating she knows 3rd suspect, and says he is unstable. He could be reading it. She could be in danger.

I'm scared for CD safety. She is posting live on FB, stating she knows 3rd suspect, and says he is unstable. He could be reading it. She could be in danger.

WHAT?! YOU should inform LE if you see a connection please. Maybe a troll?

Why didn't she say something to LE sooner??! She left a message on the tip line, IMO she needs to call 911...STAT

I don't personally think she "knows" anything, other than MS is her buddy and she's in deep denial about him having been charged. It's clear from disparaging comments about who she asserts that "person #3" is, that she does not like the guy. That doesn't mean that he was involved at all. And if she felt that he was, yes - why wouldn't she have used her noodle to contact LE and share what she knows, as opposed to posting it on Facebook, FFS. And do you really think that if she thought who she thinks is person #3, is so dangerous and mean, that she'd really be posting all that on FB? It's possible she's that stupid but I find that hard to believe. I think she's just saying things to try and take the heat off of her good buddy, IMO.

Why didn't she say something to LE sooner??! She left a message on the tip line, IMO she needs to call 911...STAT

this is getting out of hand

someone asked her specifically if she knew [insert name here]

she said yes and then went on to slander him on a public FB page

she DID NOT SAY that she had any knowledge of said person being involved in Tim's murder, only that she thinks he's capable of it

This is such a fascinating case and I want to say great work by so many on this site.

My thoughts: first on the father's supposed suicide- not a chance it was suicide in my opinion. Whether Dellen pulled the trigger or not ,we may never know, but I'm hopeful that there's enough evidence that the truth with come out eventually.

There's a striking similarity between the circumstances in the Millard family and the Glen Davis case.
Glen Davis gave 20+ million to world wildlife fund and other conservation charities and by all accounts was planning to give most of hi estate to charity as well. Cousin Marshall Ross, more like a nephew, was given a free ride by Glen for years- free office space, free secretaries, 2.5m loan which he never repaid, free trips, free everything and he continued to blow other people's money left and right. Knowing the free ride was about to end he hired hit men to take him out, not once, but twice as the 1st baseball attack failed so they switched to guns 2 years later. Guess who delivered the eulogy at the funeral? You got it ..Marshall ross, who also sat beside the widow on the plane to comfort her as they flew to a wilderness ceremony I believe in alberta to celebrate Glen's generosity, where Marshall delivered the speech as well.

One thing I read quite a bit here that I wanted to comment on- so many people have written "how could they...that is so evil...I can't imagine someone doing that etc- ", you can't attach human characteristics and feelings to sociopaths- these people are animals not humans. Killing a relative then delivering the eulogy and comforting the widow etc- so try not to attach human characteristics to these pieces of garbage as they are clearly not like 99.9% of us.

I think it will come out that dellen was less than pleased about the $8m+ put into the new hangar and the thought that his Dad was entertaining the idea of giving more and more of the estate to conservationist charities was too much to deal with.

I think that it's important to note that people like dellen and marshall never worry about laws or getting caught as in their minds laws are for "normal" citizens and they were above the law.

He could be reading here! :eek:

Save a little concern for your own safety, too. ;)

Excellent post above, icatchcrooks :)

I think also, as it's reported that WM was engaged, that also infuriated DM.

I'm still at a complete loss as to how WM's death was ruled a suicide when there seems to be an overwhelming amount of reason to believe that it was anything but suicide. I can't help but feel that there was some kind of pay-out to someone to keep things quiet, to protect DM, to not really perform a thorough investigation. Wasn't his so-called fiancee suspicious?

I think it's a joke that they're NOW investigating it, this long after the fact.

a few other thoughts:
At first I thought that there had to be a link to organized crime because of the area this took place in , the stolen vehicle ring/chop shop theory,etc, but the fact that this kid was wandering the streets for all this time after the murder tells me that there's no way in hell that there's a link to organized crime, as this punk would have met his maker very quickly had he any knowledge or involvement in oc.
The only mitigating factor on that assumption is that maybe LE knew of him, and were following closely so OC couldn't get him, although I don't buy that argument either, because it's nearly impossible to keep such a close eye on someone who would be considered an extreme flight risk, at a setting as intimate as a wedding.
So no oc connection in my mind, just a couple of sociopathic losers with very evil intentions.
The good thing is,, after seeing some of the pics of MS, I have no doubt he'll be singing on day one so all the info will come out - hardened criminals these are not- stupid punks sing.

This is such a fascinating case and I want to say great work by so many on this site.

My thoughts: first on the father's supposed suicide- not a chance it was suicide in my opinion. Whether Dellen pulled the trigger or not ,we may never know, but I'm hopeful that there's enough evidence that the truth with come out eventually.

There's a striking similarity between the circumstances in the Millard family and the Glen Davis case.
Glen Davis gave 20+ million to world wildlife fund and other conservation charities and by all accounts was planning to give most of hi estate to charity as well. Cousin Marshall Ross, more like a nephew, was given a free ride by Glen for years- free office space, free secretaries, 2.5m loan which he never repaid, free trips, free everything and he continued to blow other people's money left and right. Knowing the free ride was about to end he hired hit men to take him out, not once, but twice as the 1st baseball attack failed so they switched to guns 2 years later. Guess who delivered the eulogy at the funeral? You got it ..Marshall ross, who also sat beside the widow on the plane to comfort her as they flew to a wilderness ceremony I believe in alberta to celebrate Glen's generosity, where Marshall delivered the speech as well.

One thing I read quite a bit here that I wanted to comment on- so many people have written "how could they...that is so evil...I can't imagine someone doing that etc- ", you can't attach human characteristics and feelings to sociopaths- these people are animals not humans. Killing a relative then delivering the eulogy and comforting the widow etc- so try not to attach human characteristics to these pieces of garbage as they are clearly not like 99.9% of us.

I think it will come out that dellen was less than pleased about the $8m+ put into the new hangar and the thought that his Dad was entertaining the idea of giving more and more of the estate to conservationist charities was too much to deal with.

I think that it's important to note that people like dellen and marshall never worry about laws or getting caught as in their minds laws are for "normal" citizens and they were above the law.

Excellent post and true insights.

A retired co-worker of mine told me twenty years ago:

"Rule number one is, Don't trust anyone."

At the time, I chuckled. I have since become a believer.

This is my motto. Sadly, I tell my children this quite often. They are young adults now. Sad we have become a society in which this seems to be very good advice or the rule. :( MOO

I just want to say, if anyone sees, reads or finds out anything, anything which seems of importance, no matter how big or small, take screenshots of the information if possible and contact LE. Your one tip may be all that is needed to help solve this case and help keep the murdering scumbags off of our streets. AND since I have come on a few hours ago, so many of the links provide no longer work. They have been taken down.

FYI for anyone who does not know how to do a screenshot: press PRINT SCREEN on your computer, open up the PAINT program, click on PASTE and it should show you what you just took a screenshot of. Then don't forget to SAVE it. HTH.

The public can call 905-546-2100 with any information.

What I'd like to know is, how did DM and MS come into association?

There could be so many possibilities. School, gaming, friend of a friend of a friend, maybe hung out at the same clubs, drug connection, racing, possibly parents knew one another? I would like to know also and I am sure it will come out eventually.

What was the connection to sandhill dr? I seemed to have missed it. Was that ms employer?

I'm pleading the girl to tip the cops. She is friends with both Mark Smich and AS, and is basically claiming AS is capable of committing a serious crime.

I hope LE is watching AS as that girl could be putting herself in danger to publicly claim AS is capable of this.

Good find. She also says "Its all love SAY10. 25bid, we'll still be here for you. I can't believe this ****. I love u man."
(Bid is slang for prison sentence.)

and "AINT NO BODY TALKING TO NO BODY. PERIOD. SO DNT BE CONTACTING!!"

https://twitter.com/Allezae

I think she's saying that he was forced to go along on the test drive, under threat of death. 'Ride or die.' Almost sounds like she might know something?

I think she's saying that he was forced to go along on the test drive, under threat of death. 'Ride or die.' Almost sounds like she might know something?

No that's interesting. These "friends" of his aren't making the case any better for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery