Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada AM TV (CTV) update from 6:01am this morning, interview with reporter Tamara Cherry regarding suspect (including discovery of disturbing on-line video) and other case updates:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=932263&playlistId=1.1292073&binId=1.810401&playlistPageNum=1

(4 minute news-clip plays after ad)

thanks for the links and update

I know MS is going to court sometime today....they just haven't announced it...am thinking they will probably not announce it in advance...

I think she's saying that he was forced to go along on the test drive, under threat of death. 'Ride or die.' Almost sounds like she might know something?

That's what I thought, too.

I think she's saying that he was forced to go along on the test drive, under threat of death. 'Ride or die.' Almost sounds like she might know something?

Ride or drive... TWICE? I mean you go on the first test drive... ride or die... by the time the 2nd time rolls around... you get outa town... call the police... do SOMETHING OTHER than getting into a truck with DM again!

Pieces don't fit.

I took "ride or die" another way, like he was really into motorcycles...?

a few other thoughts:
At first I thought that there had to be a link to organized crime because of the area this took place in , the stolen vehicle ring/chop shop theory,etc, but the fact that this kid was wandering the streets for all this time after the murder tells me that there's no way in hell that there's a link to organized crime, as this punk would have met his maker very quickly had he any knowledge or involvement in oc.
The only mitigating factor on that assumption is that maybe LE knew of him, and were following closely so OC couldn't get him, although I don't buy that argument either, because it's nearly impossible to keep such a close eye on someone who would be considered an extreme flight risk, at a setting as intimate as a wedding.
So no oc connection in my mind, just a couple of sociopathic losers with very evil intentions.
The good thing is,, after seeing some of the pics of MS, I have no doubt he'll be singing on day one so all the info will come out - hardened criminals these are not- stupid punks sing.

You hit the nail on the head. My belief was chop shop/drugs. The locale certainly fits the picture, but I don't believe the bikers are into air transport (yet)??
Wanna be gang banger punks. Too stupid to be mob.
I am now believing DM father may very well have been murdered.
And to who ever is this young lady posting on FB... she is just as stupid as the perps!! It will soon be a whole choir of canaries.

Premeditation parcheesy?! There are many reports which say WM died late November and some say December 2012. I did find this which give a specific day. Yes that picture of DM with the shot in the eye is certainly disturbing. I won't be one bit surprised if we find out his father was murdered. If DM didn't do it, he may have put one of his slimy buddies up to it for a fee. Same with TB; maybe DM didn't kill TB but paid his accomplice. Amazing what some people will do for money or drugs. Makes no difference though IMO as DM was there during the abduction of TB, therefore he will be charged also. I am sure he will say he had no idea things were going to play out the way they did in TB's case. Pffttt innocent dupe just like M. Rafferty, the instigator. Time to start rolling on each other you . :stormingmad:

On Nov. 29, 2012, Wayne Millard died, reportedly of a gunshot wound, in the Toronto home on Maple Gate Court he shared with his son and where Mr. Millard continued to live until his arrest.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...-remains-found-on-bosma-murder-suspects-farm/

If WM was shot in the eye, that picture could point to premeditation by somebody. If not Dellen, then somebody that saw that picture.

Folks: "Ride or Die" is a common term amongst the rap world. I'm not sure about posting links, but you can look it up in the urban dictionary to mean basically to do something whatever the cost.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ride%20or%20die

I am going to paraphrase the words on Twitter, no copy or paste...

It appears that she is saying; "you don't get it... until you have been in these shoes, you won't understand.... you were down with anything, even it if might kill you and that's how you ended up in this mess"

That is my interpretation of what she is saying... wreck-less abandonment... like Hey! lets do this or that, ok! lets! No thought of consequences... no moral compass, nothing....

Canada AM TV (CTV) update from 6:01am this morning, interview with reporter Tamara Cherry regarding suspect (including discovery of disturbing on-line video) and other case updates:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=932263&playlistId=1.1292073&binId=1.810401&playlistPageNum=1

(4 minute news-clip plays after ad)

I highly recommend watching that clip.

The reporter phoned MS mom last week, and she said he didn't live there, I think someone here mentioned that. Very odd. It's not like it was LE calling, it was a reporter. How much did Mom know? This was before the wedding.

Why was a journalist calling a possible witness, and now we know suspect, on a publication ban do not call list for a murder suspect? She could have tipped LE's hand, been harmed herself, or caused MS to flee.

Jmo

(Edited) DM was there during the abduction of TB, therefore he will be charged also. I am sure he will say he had no idea things were going to play out the way they did in TB's case. Pffttt innocent dupe just like M. Rafferty, the instigator. Time to start rolling on each other you . :stormingmad:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...-remains-found-on-bosma-murder-suspects-farm/

DM is the mastermind, the older guy with the money and the power... and there was a comment on a social page before it was removed that DM was "into" MS for his "manhood", didn't get a chance for a screenshot before it was gone though.

The excuse won't carry any weight though, to say you didn't know it was going to go that way is one thing, the ACTIONS you carry out AFTER it did go that way, speak volumes about everything you did before.

What I mean is...

If you killed TB during a struggle in the truck, why the struggle first off? But, that really won't even matter... its what they did to HIDE the truth, to destroy it more like it, after that took place...

<MODSNIP>

THOSE are the actions that nullify anything prior to that time.

IMNSHO

Wow.....he is much more impressive than DM's current lawyer from what I can tell. VERY well spoken.

Sorry, I just have zero respect for lawyers who chase down high profile cases and choose to defend animals who have committed the worst atrocities imaginable.

I find it very interesting that MS has gotten quite a bit of support from friends whereas DM had none that I am aware of. Was DM the one with money that no one actually liked?

MS attended a wedding for a family member this past Sunday. I have a feeling LE and Border Services have been keeping an eye on MS from nearly the beginning and only brought him in when they had enough evidence or it looked like he was getting skittish and might possibly run.

Additionally, the timing of MS's capture plays right into the media's need for stories to have Hollywood-esque irony and closure. What are the chances that MS was being rounded up just as Tim's memorial service was starting? That's a really big coincidence though stranger things have been known to happen!

I remember we talked in one of the first threads about a girl who said on Twitter that "he's out of the country." That was when we all thought AM was the other suspect. I wish I could find that part of the thread; it makes so much more sense now.

Awwww, gee whiz. That's too bad. If you remember, you be sure to let me know.

Sorry, I can't find it in the old threads but now MSM has used that photo and as per this video, neighbours have identified MS as the person with the backpack.

dpyat1.jpg

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/05/22/neighbours-shocked-after-mark-smich-arrested-in-bosma-murder/

I highly recommend watching that clip.

The reporter phoned MS mom last week, and she said he didn't live there, I think someone here mentioned that. Very odd. It's not like it was LE calling, it was a reporter. How much did Mom know? This was before the wedding.

Why was a journalist calling a possible witness, and now we know suspect, on a publication ban do not call list for a murder suspect? She could have tipped LE's hand, been harmed herself, or caused MS to flee.

Jmo

BBM

Possibly this journalist was just contacting friends of DM randomly, for the 'back story' - much the same as friends/neighbours of MS are now being interviewed by media. Which raises a question - would media have been provided with the list of names on DM's 'do not call' list, or would that information be restricted? If reporters were privy to those names, then I agree that trying to contact anyone on that list would be reckless and possibly dangerous.

I think his mother's reaction doesn't necessarily mean she knew that MS was involved - knowing that her son was a friend of DM, who was in deep trouble, I think she would not want her son's name associated with him in the media reports.

Ride or die simply means you'll stick with them through anything, no matter what it is. It's often used in the gang/prison system by women about their partners as well.

Fr the record, I dont think the Facebook posted above is his, and as mods have said until it is confirmed don't post links to people's pages. I saw the above page a few hours ago, however he isn't friends with any of smichs family, and has several friends with his posted last name.

On the Facebook group, CD basically says well..he may have been there that night but he wouldn't kill anyone. I don't think many people understand that if you're committing a crime Nd someone dies, you're guilty by being part of the crime, even if you didn't know someone was going to be killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member