Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he a meth head?

He's going to have one heck of a withdrawal there in jail.

When DM was arrested, the LE noted that it "was without incident". This same quote did not get mentioned with regard to MS...Thinking that is reason for the "scrapes".

So the scarey question is who did he beat up the night before--and did he win or lose? And, how did he do this, I would have thought the police were tailing him until the sister was off on her honeymoon. IMO

Agreed. I also don't believe TB was killed in the truck. Subdued yes, killed no. That was saved for later once the cameras were rolling. Cops are ripping places apart looking for this video proof in my opinion. It has to be buried somewhere on some computer somewhere. The evidence will be so horrendous we will never know about it. And that will be a good thing. It is not too often I am so moved by such a senseless act and would say that these animals must die. When you put all the pieces of the puzzle together it just doesn't add up to pretty.
RIP Tim Bosma

Yes, we did discuss a stun gun before but, the problem with that theory is there really is no struggle... more like fish flopping on the floor, because it does incapacitate the individual.

Whatever they did, we have to consider the statements made by LE... there was a struggle, they believe that TB died in the truck, the cell was off within a mile from the house. KEY word for me was "within" in that statement. And the fact that the seats were removed.. either sold or destroyed... dunno yet.

AND with a stun gun, you have to be accurate on getting it on a person somehow and from the back seat... if TB grabbed the person with the stun gun... sorry, doesn't fit for me personally :)

Was it "seats" or the back seat?

Is he a meth head?

He's going to have one heck of a withdrawal there in jail.

Thats for the best...as individuals like him, as they withdrawal...they talk, and do anything for another fix.

Agreed. I also don't believe TB was killed in the truck. Subdued yes, killed no. That was saved for later once the cameras were rolling. Cops are ripping places apart looking for this video proof in my opinion. It has to be buried somewhere on some computer somewhere. The evidence will be so horrendous we will never know about it. And that will be a good thing. It is not too often I am so moved by such a senseless act and would say that these animals must die. When you put all the pieces of the puzzle together it just doesn't add up to pretty.
RIP Tim Bosma

I can't even begin to think that the kill was 'saved for later'... :(
I doubt it, I don't think that the 'kill' was meant to happen, these guys were out for a free truck...a theft.
I think TB was killed in the truck, as someone posted earlier, and as I speculated in the beginning...from the dude in the back seat that we know now as MS. The seats missing etc, everything falls into place.
They executed 15 warrants, surely they got DM's computer...the computer probably led them to where we are now...
JMO

There is little doubt the two murder suspects knew one another. A Facebook photo shows Millard, his hair in a red-dyed mohawk, in Smich’s driveway as they walk toward a vintage blue Chevy Nova. Both were known to share an affection for cars and drugs - were those the ties that brought them together?

Was Millard led astray by Smich? Was it the other way around? Or did two like-minded adrenaline-junkies find they had much in common? The devil and his partner - though who can say for sure which role, if any, either played.
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/23/killer-video-for-bosma-accused

So the scarey question is who did he beat up the night before--and did he win or lose? And, how did he do this, I would have thought the police were tailing him until the sister was off on her honeymoon. IMO

Im thinking it came from the take down by the swat team

DM dropped out of high school but then went to a career college to study to become a chef

He did go to private school though (Toronto French School)

Yes, I was aware of the private school (at a cost of $26k a year), but didn't know he dropped out. Heard about the chef school, too, but I don't consider that to be academic in nature. Intelligence without drive doesn't mean a whole heck of a lot, IMO.

RIP Tim Bosma

"these animals must die", agreed. Capital punishment should be an option for the public in this case, that way the lawyers representing the alleged would be more serious with their clients. For both of them to plead "not guilty" would only mean they are going for a lessor charge of manslaughter and why not? 1rst degree murder means 25 years in prison and manslaughter means they could be out in 10. Pleading guilty to manslaughter is like bargaining for either 10 or 25 years in prison, but if they had to chose between proving manslaughter against their lives it would be a different story, and maybe it would put the *advertiser censored**in' fear back into murderers here.

Seeing the way DM spelled his name on the "STEAM" site I googled D3ll3n - most are from a fellow in Indonesia but there is one from a site "Xfire" gaming site and user is from Canada. Not much to see...he has a friend on there that has a few interesting friends "SS" "Amabadman" "D3ll3n" and "SellCokeee" the last has 517 "friends" on the site.

Don't know if you sleuthers can find more with that kind of spelling (d3ll3n) and if there could be a last name variation? Again most I could find was an Indonesian person that won't be applicable.

Also 2013 use on "Hangar ads"

Was it "seats" or the back seat?

I could be mistaken but, I am sure I heard LE say that the "seats" had been removed... will go see if I can track it down again... eyes are getting heavy though lol!

I haven't posted my theory on motive before now.

At this point, I am convinced there was intent to get a man, that was the motive. The truck was a side benefit.

Here is why:

#1. Trail Vehicle

NOBODY walks to a test drive in rural Ontario, or, for that matter, in an industrial park in Etobicoke. Definitely not in Ancaster. We know for a fact, that the trail vehicle in Ancaster was DM's Blue Yukon, as per LE and as per at least 1 video. There is no other reason, to hide the vehicle you are in from a seller. No reason. Only if there is intent to do something and back-up was needed. They learned from the failed attempt in Etobicoke, and brought back-up (intent), as opposed to simply parking the Yukon (presumption by me for failed Etobicoke attempt).

#2. Weapon

We have not heard about a weapon being used yet, but, I assume that we will. Again, back to the failed Etobicoke attempt, it would be irrelevant as to the size of the seller, if a weapon was involved. Problem was, they did not have a weapon that time (assumption by me). This time a weapon was brought and used, in order to control the man. What would they do with the man, once they were in the truck? There was never any intention for the man to be brought home, imo.

#3. Disguises

Mixed things going on here. There was no attempt whatsoever to disguise themselves, beside the hoodie. However, they had the burner phone, which, as far as we know, had been in use for 3 months. They did hide the trail Yukon from the Bosma's, as far as we know. The thing it boils down to is arrogance to me. I am assuming that DM did not hide himself, knowing he did not have a record, it would be near impossible for Sharlene to give a good enough description of DM in any way. If the perps were worried about the man identifying them in a simple vehicle theft, they would have been more disguised. They were not worried about the man identifying them, as he surely would have been much more able to do in close quarters, because their intent was for the man not to come back.

The intent was to get a man.

If the intent was to get the Ram Truck, and they need the FOB key from the seller to do that, why not pull off to the side of the road as if to inspect under hood, outside of truck etc., and drive off leaving the seller standing there? If they simply wanted the truck, they could have left the man on the side of the road somewhere.

At some point during a "steal the truck motive", the thieves are left with a man.

No, the motive was the man.

JMO

I think you're wrong. It makes more sense for the truck to be the target, with a planned staged carjacking gone wrong.

with DM driving, he would be (willingly) forced off the road, then carjacked. DM, TB, and MS get out of the Ram, and someone from the Yukon jumps into the Ram, and both cars drive off.

then there was no reason for DM and MS to ever hide their identities, because they look innocent. it's only the people in the Yukon that were only seen briefly that look guilty.

same goes for sunday, because they always planned to look like victims.

My guess is TB fought back and somehow got hurt. maybe he jumped in front of one of the cars hoping it would stop, or a gun goes off by mistake, or a stun gun hits him, and we find out he has a heart issue (a stretch for someone who works a farm, but not impossible). or maybe they thought he was just hurt badly, so they threw him into one of the cars (back of the Ram?) to drive off and figure out what to do.

From there things get sloppy. DM knows he has places to hide things and an incinerator.

wasn't there mention of burnt ground at the farm? maybe not burning TB, but burning the truck seat, then burying the steel frame with the excavator that was taken from the farm.

the rest again is sloppy because it was never planned. maybe they figured they'd put the truck into the trailer, store it for a while, paint it red, swap the VIN and some parts from the old dually Ram they used to go to Baja. wouldn't even the engine match? i seem to remember someone saying that at one point.

much more likely than a 'thrill kill'. JMO, and all that...

Seeing the way DM spelled his name on the "STEAM" site I googled D3ll3n - most are from a fellow in Indonesia but there is one from a site "Xfire" gaming site and user is from Canada. Not much to see...he has a friend on there that has a few interesting friends "SS" "Amabadman" "D3ll3n" and "SellCokeee" the last has 517 "friends" on the site.

Don't know if you sleuthers can find more with that kind of spelling (d3ll3n) and if there could be a last name variation? Again most I could find was an Indonesian person that won't be applicable.

SellCokeee MS?

"these animals must die", agreed. Capital punishment should be an option for the public in this case, that way the lawyers representing the alleged would be more serious with their clients. For both of them to plead "not guilty" would only mean they are going for a lessor charge of manslaughter and why not? 1rst degree murder means 25 years in prison and manslaughter means they could be out in 10. Pleading guilty to manslaughter is like bargaining for either 10 or 25 years in prison, but if they had to chose between proving manslaughter against their lives it would be a different story, and maybe it would put the *advertiser censored**in' fear back into murderers here.

Sad..but so true...Welcome to Canada. Or it could be a KH deal, or even six years on good behaviour. So sad, but so true.

I was looking into DIR3N33D yesterday. Found one that seemed to have a phone number embedded into the message and the phone number was someone in Woodstock. (519) Unsure if it is related.

I could be mistaken but, I am sure I heard LE say that the "seats" had been removed... will go see if I can track it down again... eyes are getting heavy though lol!

Keep in mind this isn't official from LE. A "police source" told the CBC that seats (plural) had been removed, without specifying front seats, back seats, or all seats

Sorry wanted to delete my post.

I know many are exhausted by the incinerator discussion and I have been hesitant to post because of that, however, I have seen a similar one in use and would like to add my two cents.

It is my understanding that IF the propane option is purchased the electrical source is not required. When the manufacturer references electrical components these are the igniter, burners and other like parts that are for heat and flame distribution (like conductors). If the propane source is not attached, an electricity source is needed. This is why they are considered portable incinerators. The one I saw in use had a propane source, was not "plugged in" so no generator, truck etc. It is eerily quiet.

If 120 volt required I can plug into my car o truck, most new cars have them now , its just for ignition really , like you said it makes next to no noise
depending how bad body charred , harder for dna ....this machine have no problem insinerating bigger livestock and no problem with a human body

God help us all if they get out in 10. I keep thinking about what the head of the NRA said " The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06