Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that MS is a wannabe gansta, dealing his coke and weed to his crew - hense the many trips to his house from DM (DM doesnt want MS coming to him, DM would rather go to MS to deliver IMO)

MS is crapping his jailbait unitard and I think will squeal like a pig REAL soon. Coming from a life of entitlement he doesnt want any part of 25 to life. Squeal piggie squeal

I feel that MS is a wannabe gansta, dealing his coke and weed to his crew - hense the many trips to his house from DM (DM doesnt want MS coming to him, DM would rather go to MS to deliver IMO)

MS is crapping his jailbait unitard and I think will squeal like a pig REAL soon. Coming from a life of entitlement he doesnt want any part of 25 to life. Squeal piggie squeal

I think you are correct.

I was wondering why CBSA was involved!

CBSA...Border services! DM had ties overseas, and we know that AM was questioned and cleared in the early days. AM had ties overseas as well if I remember correctly.
LE probably had tons of suspects and just didn't want them going anywhere until forensics came back etc...

It's also quite sad to see the other victims of these losers. A girl whose pictures look so beautiful just a short time ago,, who then finds herself drawn into loserville, and she pretty much looks like roadkill in no time.
Drugs age you faster than lying on a beach 24-7.
No doubt the "he's my friend and there's no way he could be involved in this" translates to "wtf am I going to do to get my next fix?"

I wish the laws made it easier for the good guys to win. They sure seem slanted in favour of the accused IMHO. Wouldn't it be great for LE to be able to let the junkie sweat it out for a day or two and then offer him a fix in exchange for him spilling his guts?

I don't know if AS has an online FB, but it would be off limits at this time, anyway.

Thanks for the info Bessie! That's what I thought. We'll have to see what tomorrow brings.

RIP Tim..

There is no border issue about MS. Zero. None. and not one link about a border issue.

There appears to be active trolling go on, designed to send people down false paths.

Likewise the long incinerator discussion.

Active trolling or people that do not catch up on the threads ?

Thanks for the info Bessie! That's what I thought. We'll have to see what tomorrow brings.

RIP Tim..

You're very welcome! Just trying to be clear no one ends up having a post removed later.

Active trolling or people that do not catch up on the threads ?

Maybe some of both. But the trolling makes people think they're missing something about the "border issue." And, there is not one reference, apart from this thread, to an border issue with regard to MS.

Here's a question. Why was MS so shocked and nervoushe was caught, as he's described in newspaper articles as being?

Sounds like he thought he'd gotten away with it?

And why would he think that? Had he gotten away with it before?

Here's a question. Why was MS so shocked and nervoushe was caught, as he's described in newspaper articles as being?

Sounds like he thought he'd gotten away with it?

And why would he think that? Had he gotten away with it before?

They picked up DM in a traffic stop without incident. For MS they sent a SWAT team. He was probably shocked by the show of force from LE

I'm thinking so. Still can't believe AM was cleared! Next few days should be interesting. Anyone have the FB link to AS? Or is it closed already? They seem to be pretty quick on the delete button..

Tell me about it! I can't believe AM was cleared either! I still have my questions on that issue...

newbie here first post so go easy on me
My gut tells me that TB probably died a horrible death, thanks to that snuff video, but the family, friends and public don't need to know this. This is probably one for the history books, by the sounds of it. They have probably been planning to use a real victim for a video for sometime but decided to kill two birds with one stone. MS perhaps mentioned he liked DM's truck at some point and it simply went from there. just my opinion

This is why I believe the manner of death was manually applied versus a weapon such as a gun or a knife:

First, we have the police synopsis that the reason why the plan didn't go through with RMEG (Carli's acronym) was due to his size. Powerfully built, big guy. A gun could kill him, so could a knife, but a chokehold or string around the neck is going to produce a struggle which the assailant could potentially lose. This is why I am also not sure if the murder was intended or not. The burnt remains of Tim could be a desperate measure to conceal an unintended death or an intended death.

The seats being found removed from the truck shows that some type of evidence of the slaying was on the seats. I think they were cut up and burned in the incinerator.

Agreed! The only thing I wonder... the seats... could have been burned with diesel right out in the open at the back of the farm, along the tree line and no one would have been able to see them back there... in the initial picture of where the tents were set up...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9468003&postcount=39"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - **MEDIA, DOCUMENTS, TIMELINE, MAPS* NO Discussion***[/ame]

I know many are exhausted by the incinerator discussion and I have been hesitant to post because of that, however, I have seen a similar one in use and would like to add my two cents.

It is my understanding that IF the propane option is purchased the electrical source is not required. When the manufacturer references electrical components these are the igniter, burners and other like parts that are for heat and flame distribution (like conductors). If the propane source is not attached, an electricity source is needed. This is why they are considered portable incinerators. The one I saw in use had a propane source, was not "plugged in" so no generator, truck etc. It is eerily quiet.

I thought I understood that if you used the propane option that was all you needed.. and we don't know if DM did have that either though.

To me it was a non-issue. I remember tasting dog biscuits as a kid and they were quite tasty. Not loaded with sugar, either.

My brother and I ate chocolate hamster treats as kids. (I don't imagine they were made of the highest-grade chocolate available, but they tasted fine to us and did no harm.)

I thought I understood that if you used the propane option that was all you needed.. and we don't know if DM did have that either though.

If you watch the video on the manufacturers website, you'll see that their units are fitted with blower fans for even heat distribution. Fans = electricity

I haven't posted my theory on motive before now.

At this point, I am convinced there was intent to get a man, that was the motive. The truck was a side benefit.

Here is why:

#1. Trail Vehicle

NOBODY walks to a test drive in rural Ontario, or, for that matter, in an industrial park in Etobicoke. Definitely not in Ancaster. We know for a fact, that the trail vehicle in Ancaster was DM's Blue Yukon, as per LE and as per at least 1 video. There is no other reason, to hide the vehicle you are in from a seller. No reason. Only if there is intent to do something and back-up was needed. They learned from the failed attempt in Etobicoke, and brought back-up (intent), as opposed to simply parking the Yukon (presumption by me for failed Etobicoke attempt).

#2. Weapon

We have not heard about a weapon being used yet, but, I assume that we will. Again, back to the failed Etobicoke attempt, it would be irrelevant as to the size of the seller, if a weapon was involved. Problem was, they did not have a weapon that time (assumption by me). This time a weapon was brought and used, in order to control the man. What would they do with the man, once they were in the truck? There was never any intention for the man to be brought home, imo.

#3. Disguises

Mixed things going on here. There was no attempt whatsoever to disguise themselves, beside the hoodie. However, they had the burner phone, which, as far as we know, had been in use for 3 months. They did hide the trail Yukon from the Bosma's, as far as we know. The thing it boils down to is arrogance to me. I am assuming that DM did not hide himself, knowing he did not have a record, it would be near impossible for Sharlene to give a good enough description of DM in any way. If the perps were worried about the man identifying them in a simple vehicle theft, they would have been more disguised. They were not worried about the man identifying them, as he surely would have been much more able to do in close quarters, because their intent was for the man not to come back.

The intent was to get a man.

If the intent was to get the Ram Truck, and they need the FOB key from the seller to do that, why not pull off to the side of the road as if to inspect under hood, outside of truck etc., and drive off leaving the seller standing there? If they simply wanted the truck, they could have left the man on the side of the road somewhere.

At some point during a "steal the truck motive", the thieves are left with a man.

No, the motive was the man.

JMO

:twocents: Just thinking STUN GUN over here.
Yes, we did discuss a stun gun before but, the problem with that theory is there really is no struggle... more like fish flopping on the floor, because it does incapacitate the individual.

Whatever they did, we have to consider the statements made by LE... there was a struggle, they believe that TB died in the truck, the cell was off within a mile from the house. KEY word for me was "within" in that statement. And the fact that the seats were removed.. either sold or destroyed... dunno yet.

AND with a stun gun, you have to be accurate on getting it on a person somehow and from the back seat... if TB grabbed the person with the stun gun... sorry, doesn't fit for me personally :)

This story goes around and around.

When Googling the phone number posted on the Kawasaki Ancaster phone book page I didn't find much, but I did find a number with everything the same except the area code. It was for a fax number for a--get this--avionics company at the Waterloo airport!!

IMO I'm not sure if it is connected having a different area code.

I searched who the president of that company was and got his name, but didn't find anything interesting. Just now I read here about (CD) on that FB page, checked her FB friends and see a bunch with the last name of the president.

Now, get this, one of these young friends of hers has a photo of ASHES as his timeline header!!! It is dated March, but nevertheless creepy.

Sorry, it was a "friend of her friend GM" . He's from BC and young, but then again PL, if I'm not mistaken, recently flew to BC. I saw that on a news bulletin I can't find now.

As for the black eye and cuts, my guess is he was "resisting". I'm sure the arresting officers know a lot more details about this disturbing case, and could have easily been 6 warning shots to the back...

RIP TB

When DM was arrested, the LE noted that it "was without incident". This same quote did not get mentioned with regard to MS...Thinking that is reason for the "scrapes".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme