Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks,
First post.

Have confirmed that the house was sold to yet ANOTHER person <modsnip>with AGAIN the same initials. Whole lotta MS's around here, as opposed to the BS that usually floats around! ;-}

Buyer does have a hyphon in their name however.

The picture that someone just posted of the Nova, the brickwork is different on the driveway. Unless it's been redone recently.
its the same google image and picture have both blockwork on each side of paved driveway

Don't discuss other members, past or present! Thank you!

the dude who created the page really ought to invest in either spellcheck or Hooked on Phonics.

calling him "an innocent bystander" isn't going to help.

Creator of the page is also calling for DM to be charged with murder. Says DM is putting it all on MS and that's wrong!

So, you know, clearly knows ALL the facts of the case.

Important Reminder

DO NOT:

• sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.
  • link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects. The few exceptions are victims' pages, and LE or MSM pages. Any exceptions must be mod-approved.
  • link to a social networking page unless you are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
  • COPY & PASTE posts and comments from other websites, including FB, twitter, etc.
  • post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a pm.

If you see a post that violates TOS, alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.

If you quote a post that has to be removed, your post will be removed, as well.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If a member cannot refrain from following these guidelines, they will get a time out. If you have ignored these warnings and don't want a time out, edit your post immediately.

Don't discuss other members, past or present! Thank you!

I think this may have been directed at me, since my post was removed...but just to clarify, I meant what was with the profile picture on the "Free Mark Smich" Facebook page, not of the user I quoted. I see how that could've been mistaken though.

Creator of the page is also calling for DM to be charged with murder. Says DM is putting it all on MS and that's wrong!

So, you know, clearly knows ALL the facts of the case.

Maybe somebody local should call in this FB page to Crimestoppers, etc.....just to ensure that LE are aware of it and are watching it. You never know what info an angry supporter will let slip out of the bag, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme