Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and good god, if the video wasn't bad enough how about that music...

is that really what kids are listening to these days? christ!

what a bunch of idiots

CBCHamilton ‏@CBCHamilton 9m
We reached father of a 25-year-old Mark Smich from Oakville. Said he was unaware of son's arrest.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/22/hamilton-bosma-second-arrest.html

Court records show that Smich has several criminal convictions, including possession for the purpose of trafficking in 2006 and impaired driving in 2010. He was also scheduled to appear in court on a charge of mischief next month.

I mean how "hood" can you be when you live in a neighbourhood like that? it looks really nice, I had some sort of ghetto pictured in my head.. thanks for this link though it gives us a little insight to see where this kid comes from...to give DM and MS the benefit of the doubt maybe they are linked through their parents being friends or something?

I've found a group (they actually have a gang name for themselves but it seems pretty childish so I'm not going to assume it's an actual street gang) who all identify as his friends and are campaigning for his release... almost illiterately. I can't find which one he might be in FB or Twitter posts though. One guy claims to have had a drink with him 2 weeks ago. Still can't find him in the guy's friend list. Anyone have Mark's FB yet?

wow he kills someone and they goes to a wedding? WOW unbelievable..so he left the country then.

If you google the group in that so called "rap video" (my ears are still bleeding from it), lots of stuff comes up, including one of the first links containing pictures

go to google and type in "jaydolo rap" for example, they call themselves the D-BwoiZ from Oakville, ON

They sound highly intelligent LOL

CBCHamilton ‏@CBCHamilton 9m
We reached father of a 25-year-old Mark Smich from Oakville. Said he was unaware of son's arrest.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/22/hamilton-bosma-second-arrest.html

Court records show that Smich has several criminal convictions, including possession for the purpose of trafficking in 2006 and impaired driving in 2010. He was also scheduled to appear in court on a charge of mischief next month.

18 years old and a trafficking charge? Loser.

Interesting:

• Google "DIR3N33D" and you will find Dellen's online gaming profile on Steam
  • he was last online May 5, 2013, the day before Bosma went missing
  • go through his friends and you will find that one of them is Smich's accomplice (AS) in the graffiti incident, the same guy that faced a robbery charge in January

Wow. These guys are sick.

wow he kills someone and they goes to a wedding? WOW unbelievable..so he left the country then.

AHHHH does it say he left the country for the wedding somewhere? this would make sense seeing as CBS (Canadian boarder services) were involved. I think they have known about this dude from about the get go to be honest because there was mention of CBS being involved early in the investigation

hmm... i thought it's interesting that he's in a fairly 'dark' music video, but i really don't think it's going to be of interest to LE.

it's also someone else's video. MS happened to act in his friend's video.

I've found a group (they actually have a gang name for themselves but it seems pretty childish so I'm not going to assume it's an actual street gang) who all identify as his friends and are campaigning for his release... almost illiterately. I can't find which one he might be in FB or Twitter posts though. One guy claims to have had a drink with him 2 weeks ago. Still can't find him in the guy's friend list. Anyone have Mark's FB yet?

If it was the FreeMark FB page, I believe it is gone now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member