Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone? BCA, the county, the FBI?

This case has gone on for 26 years and people have died and investigators have retired. Do they have to cover for a dead investigator? I am confused?

As far as DH, he apparently has not committed any crimes except for the *advertiser censored* he was busted for now. Were they supposed to watch him for 26 years?

And he assaulted Jared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is a possiblity that the car in the afternoon was someone that went to the brush road party and since the brush road is across the street from DRs driveway.... they just turned the wrong way. I do not believe it was Heinrich in the afternoon but he could have been in the area because of the party. He seems to be The type that could be the supplier of booze to minors for their party. the party may have put him in that area. The B brothers would know him from living in Paynesville and he could have been their supplier.

I keep thinking about the woman who says she is certain she saw him at TT around 5 o'clock. I am sure that law enforcement has the tape from that day, they could now check the portion of the tape to see if he is on tape and was in the area. Putting him in the aREA along with the tire tracks certainly would strengthen the circumstantial evidence. If it was him I wonder what he bought? Beer?

I know the Bbrothers story has been debunked but there is always some truth in every lie. I think they and Heinrich might know whose car it was in the afternoon because of the brush road party connection.

I still don't think the driver in the afternoon had anything to do with Jacob's abduction. I feel it could have been someone partially drunk from the polka fest just trying to get out of town and thinking the driveway was a road that led East. When they realized it was a private drive, they gunned it and got out of there.

IMO, Heinrich probably was at Tom Thumb later when that couple saw him. But he would hardly have had time to be driving a tan car in the afternoon, gone back to paynesville, switched to a blue car and come back, in the time allotted.

And he assaulted Jared.

That was before Jacob. Jared did not id him in a line up.

Technilogy advanced and they were able to get the DNA print from him but the statute of limitations is up . Fortunately the law has been changed, but DH does not fall under new laws

I won't go into a lot of detail of our private communications - but I hear what you're saying. Remember though that much of this, much of what we've heard has been projected through the media - and much of what they say is heavily influenced by what LE tells them. I'll be the first to admit that DR was always at or near the top of my list of probables, but the % kept dropping along the way...and we were all duped by LE with the whole Kevin thing. #Worst.Police.Work.Ever, but that's just MO.

What I've felt all along thanks ELOC can't wait for the truth to come out.

That was before Jacob. Jared did not id him in a line up.

Technilogy advanced and they were able to get the DNA print from him but the statute of limitations is up . Fortunately the law has been changed, but DH does not fall under new laws

I'm just clearing up what you said about Heinrich that all he did was possess child *advertiser censored*. He also assaulted Jared. The fed knows this and they know he's done more. They're just working on the proof.

I still don't think the driver in the afternoon had anything to do with Jacob's abduction. I feel it could have been someone partially drunk from the polka fest just trying to get out of town and thinking the driveway was a road that led East. When they realized it was a private drive, they gunned it and got out of there.

IMO, Heinrich probably was at Tom Thumb later when that couple saw him. But he would hardly have had time to be driving a tan car in the afternoon, gone back to paynesville, switched to a blue car and come back, in the time allotted.

That's pretty much where I'm at too. Just another anomaly to the story...

I'm just clearing up what you said about Heinrich that all he did was possess child *advertiser censored*. He also assaulted Jared. The fed knows this and they know he's done more. They're just working on the proof.

To make my thoughts more clear-- Heinrich did not do any crimes after Jacob, that we know of, except for the *advertiser censored* which he was busted for recently.

I do not see how LE could keep a tail on him for 26 years as they had nothing to look at him for until technology advanced.

I simply do not see what LE could have done differently with him

To make my thoughts more clear-- Heinrich did not do any crimes after Jacob, that we know of, except for the *advertiser censored* which he was busted for recently.

I do not see how LE could keep a tail on him for 26 years as they had nothing to look at him for until technology advanced.

I think they could have done a hell of a lot more. His tire tracks and footprints are a match. And they just forgot about him over the years. ! ? It doesn't make any sense to me.

J

I do not see how LE could keep a tail on him for 26 years as they had nothing to look at him for until technology advanced

I think technologically they could have made a match long before 2015.

I think they could have done a hell of a lot more. His tire tracks and footprints are a match. And they just forgot about him over the years. ! ? It doesn't make any sense to me.

It doesn't make sense, but there is no evidence. Would the taxpayers be willing to pay for surveillamce on him? And why would a judge sign off on that?

One time, .long story, a neighbor ( did not know him) was checking our house out to rob. Won't go into why we knew that. Too long. Anyway, we asked our township comstable to go visit him and tell him we knew what he was up to.

the constable said that he could not do that. It would be considered harrassment. The neighbor, the constable told us, had just been released from prison early. I suppose it was for Christmas. But the constable was willing to drop in to see how he was doing as the guy had just got out for a burglary sentence.

People have a lot of guaranteed rights in this country. What I think should haplen often cannot as it is against the law because of legal procedures

All true stuff, but then why go after Rassier? Dogs from Louisiana...2 days of FBI, BCA, Stearns, and NCMEC payroll...6 truckloads of dirt...backhoes...all because of a hunch...

All true stuff, but then why go after Rassier? Dogs from Louisiana...2 days of FBI, BCA, Stearns, and NCMEC payroll...6 truckloads of dirt...backhoes...all because of a hunch...

That is what was said. A hunch. Do you honestly believe that the state in a time of fiscal crisis went with a hunch? LE can say what they want. They were keeping it under wraps.

Damnright they could have done more

IMO, that whole dig at the farm in 2010 was because DR told Patty when they talked that "someone could have put a body in our fire pit." LE can say it was a hunch, but I have to think that remark influenced them.

IMO, that whole dig at the farm in 2010 was because DR told Patty when they talked that "someone could have put a body in our fire pit." LE can say it was a hunch, but I have to think that remark influenced them.

Yeah what was found? No follow up has been done on the fact that LE said certain items from this search will still undergo future testing.

I imagine that people told Patty all kinds of things over the years. Do you feel that LE would investigate anything anyone said at any cost?

Please identify what that would be.

Anything! Anything is better than what they did! Just forget about the guy?! They didn't even remember he was a suspect in the beginning! Oh yeah, that guy! I remember him! Really? Sloppy sloppy sloppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member