Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they tailed him for months ? 24/7 and he did nothing.

Then they got tons of other suspects to look at. We have seen some of them here. There was the guy who had his car taken apart, for instance.

Then there was the kidnapper who actually came later--Kevin with his tire tracks. Ooops. Lots of time spent on that.

We do not know about Kevin's tracks. We do not know how they stacked up next to Heinrich's. Just that they were after.

They had thousands and thousands of info to go through. People died and retired.

Hopefully with computers, there is much better way to access things than reading through thousands and thousands and thiusands of pages of paper, not to say getting court orders, checking out suspects such as the Stearns Truth Tapes. How many hours and how much manpower did that take?

Read about what technology that had back then. There were no lists of pervs, either. Nightmare

IMO, that whole dig at the farm in 2010 was because DR told Patty when they talked that "someone could have put a body in our fire pit." LE can say it was a hunch, but I have to think that remark influenced them.

As it should. DR has done nothing but cast suspicion upon himself with his inappropriate and insensitive comments. Nobody should be that cold about the possible death of a child.

I imagine that people told Patty all kinds of things over the years. Do you feel that LE would investigate anything anyone said at any cost?

I think they would investigate if Jacob's mom urged LE to look into him more.

I think this thread is regarding Heinrich not DR but I understand the sentiment. Just a small thing I noticed. If the tire tracks left by Heinrich came from his light blue car......and DR stated he saw a small dark car(but wasn't sure if a light blue car would appear to be a dark color during the moonless time period)....it may well be a light blue car appears to be a dark color on a dark night....however, there's the yard light.....

All true stuff, but then why go after Rassier? Dogs from Louisiana...2 days of FBI, BCA, Stearns, and NCMEC payroll...6 truckloads of dirt...backhoes...all because of a hunch...
Good Question

Good Question

People think the dig is over and nothing was found. Pay more attention and you will come to know some items are awaiting advancement in technology. I haven't forgotten.

I think they would investigate if Jacob's mom urged LE to look into him more.

That would be wonderful, but there are so many protections for people. The legal system works pretty well for white, well to do professional people. It is the poor and minorities that seem to have the issues.

There were a lot of big guns in that search. They are aware of the legal things and if anything was found and if they had provided a hunch or a wish as the reason, attorneys would have been amazed and disgusted.

Why do people think that technology has advanced to its pinnacle? No more advances to come?

It has been 26 years. I would say LE should get their ducks in a row and make their best case to solve this thing.
Everyone is aging. The Wetterlings deserve answers before it is too late.

Attached is a flyer about the Paynesville author talk. The library is asking people to register in advance, details attached. Also attached is slight peek at the book - no biggie, it's just the Afterword. I'm giving a Shout-out to WS.

Attachments

• Afterword.pdf
    106.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Press Release – Author Discussion Event – Paynesville Library.pdf
    71.5 KB · Views: 19
Agree,

looking back, I have a hard time believing he was being tailed ( DH) 24/7. Knowing he has said LE has nothing on him, something like that. How well was he watched?24/7 Along with BINS of articles of boys clothing, the assaults.
How well was he really investigated? When LE hit a dead end, after 5 years 10 years 20 years didn't they ever RE route and RE investigate him? Technology HAS evolved. It wasn't always JUST pencil and paper. Was DH, ever cleared? Aren't suspects COMBED again and again until they can be?
What I've felt all along thanks ELOC can't wait for the truth to come out.

Agree,

looking back, I have a hard time believing he was being tailed ( DH) 24/7. Knowing he has said LE has nothing on him, something like that. How well was he watched?24/7 Along with BINS of articles of boys clothing, the assaults.
How well was he really investigated? When LE hit a dead end, after 5 years 10 years 20 years didn't they ever RE route and RE investigate him? Technology HAS evolved. It wasn't always JUST pencil and paper. Was DH, ever cleared? Aren't suspects COMBED again and again until they can be?

There is info posted in here several times on how he was watched for a long time. Does not give time or details.

Here is a quote from Robert F. Kennedy who was the Attorney General of the US. It is from the book- The Kennedy Brothers: the Rise and Fall of Jack and Bobby.

Here is the quote:

KENNEDY: This is a most interesting concept, I think, that you suddenly hear talk about somebody’s going to get out of order,violate the law, and you go in and arrest them, and they haven’t done anything wrong. How do you go arrest somebody if they haven’t violated the law? GALYEN: They are ready to violate the law, in other words. KENNEDY: Could I suggest that in the interim period of time . . . that the sheriff and the district attorney read the Constitution of the United States?

The difference between 5' 10" and 5' 5"-

danielheinrichdrawingcedrichohnstadt.jpg

Is this little man the one that took on three boys coming over a hill in the dark that night?

Let's see a pitch black dark night, a masked man with a gruff voice, gun in his hand
What do you think the answer to your question is Sas?

So when Heinrichs lawyer argued in court that he doesn't fit the description for Jacob, I guess they've won for now, because he still hasn't been charged.

So when Heinrichs lawyer argued in court that he doesn't fit the description for Jacob, I guess they've won for now, because he still hasn't been charged.

Sas you didn't answer so you still don't think he did it and you are still clinging to dr as the culprit? <modsnip>

Let's see a pitch black dark night, a masked man with a gruff voice, gun in his hand
What do you think the answer to your question is Sas?

I think alot of things make sense with heinrich. The gun, The molestation, the consistent tire and footprints. Where are the DNA tests from Aaron and Trevors clothing? That is the most crucial question right now. His height doesn't make sense compared to Merle the neighbor, whom the boys described 10 minutes after the abduction with merle right in front of them that night. It doesn't make sense yet how he was able to do it unless you live in that area. It doesn't make sense he purposely drove into a building site and turned around when you know you're entering a building site. I don't know who did it. Who is Kevin? Why is DR still a POI?

The difference between 5' 10" and 5' 5"-

View attachment 90610

Is this little man the one that took on three boys coming over a hill in the dark that night?

Yes, I think it is. His tire and footprints are in the driveway.

Keep in mind that these were a 10 and 11 year old boy who were scared out of their minds with a gun pointed at them. Any man is going to seem big and scary in that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl