Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patty told the media that she is confident that they'll find out if heinrich was involved or not. Like most of us, they still don't know either. Until we do know for sure I think hanging around with 50/50 beliefs with 2 POI's is a safer bet. Also recall when FBI agent Garber heard the recent news about heinrich last year, he had said he chuckled and thought "well this is interesting" He also said he was listening for any new evidence, which he didn't get anything new. Yet, anway. Tread lightly folks.

In one of Pattys latest statements she talks about regret for what DRs family has gone through and the hope to publicly dismiss him as a POI. Let it go, let it go...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In one of Pattys latest statements she talks about regret for what DRs family has gone through and the hope to publicly dismiss him as a POI. Let it go, let it go...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right I'm losing my head again, Henrich did this.

Websleuths beat the media, LE, and Patty to it. We decided for sure before you guys that Heinrich did this. When will you all come to the table?

Edit add DR to the list

DR also calls for more evidence before saying Heinrich did it. That is silly, the tire tracks and footprint are a direct match in size and pattern to heinrichs. What more do you possibly need?

Sas,You are all over the place. Obviously no one is 100% sure that DJH is the perp or the ONLY perp, but don't you think, when someone is named POI AND there are matching tracks as well as a prior similar crime proven, that it's REASONABLE to suspect him and hope that, IF he is guilty, more evidence comes to light to help give a clearer picture of what happened that night?

Lol, sometimes I think you are just contrary, itching for a fight. But entertaining also.

In re. to another topic, is it possible that the stop-and-go track towards the end of the driveway were from DR going to work the following morning? Didn't he drive down a bit before veering off when he noticed the tape was up?

Sas,You are all over the place. Obviously no one is 100% sure that DJH is the perp or the ONLY perp, but don't you think, when someone is named POI AND there are matching tracks as well as a prior similar crime proven, that it's REASONABLE to suspect him and hope that, IF he is guilty, more evidence comes to light to help give a clearer picture of what happened that night?Lol, sometimes I think you are just contrary, itching for a fight. But entertaining also.In re. to another topic, is it possible that the stop-and-go track towards the end of the driveway were from DR going to work the following morning? Didn't he drive down a bit before veering off when he noticed the tape was up?

Thank you i was about to leave the forum for good if someone didnt step in and say wait we cant be sure.

I ***THINK*** DJH was involved; I *** THINK*** DR was not involved. But I don't necessarily think DJH was working alone that night.

This is more of a intuitive thing (bleck, hate using that word as I try to be logical), but when I first started REALLY getting into and studying this case, I got the gut feeling that the person that took Jacob was not the same person that drove him away. That there was an "exchange" of sorts. All the tire tracks, all the driving around the driveway, different vehicles, different times of day, the many perverts that seemed to be in the area... ah, I can't put my finger on it, but that first gut feeling just hasn't gone away. So much still that needs to be explained.

I'm probably nuts. But you know how mothers are...

I ***THINK*** DJH was involved; I *** THINK*** DR was not involved. But I don't necessarily think DJH was working alone that night.

This is more of a intuitive thing (bleck, hate using that word as I try to be logical), but when I first started REALLY getting into and studying this case, I got the gut feeling that the person that took Jacob was not the same person that drove him away. That there was an "exchange" of sorts. All the tire tracks, all the driving around the driveway, different vehicles, different times of day, the many perverts that seemed to be in the area... ah, I can't put my finger on it, but that first gut feeling just hasn't gone away. So much still that needs to be explained.

I suppose anything is possible, but the sheriff has said (in November), unofficially, that he thinks only one person was involved.

Why would these pervs choose the driveway of a family with no young children?

Thank you i was about to leave the forum for good if someone didnt step in and say wait we cant be sure.

Go with your first instinct Sas, plus your family probably needs you to step away from here and focus on other things...get some rest and relaxation.

Why would these pervs choose the driveway of a family with no young children?

Well, I don't know. Why would anyone choose that driveway? Why did the perp, single or double or triple or whatever, choose that driveway? I don't see how the number of perps makes a difference on why that driveway was chosen. It happened there. Let's say DJH is the perp and the one and only perp. Why did HE choose that driveway??

DR's parents were gone, the driveway is long, but easy to turn around in and you can go pretty fast, apparently.

Good job, ELOC! You were on this way back in 2013. I'm glad someone finally listened!

This may not be related, but I've been reading the Eugene Martin case here on WS, and it makes me wonder if Heinrich ever traveled to Iowa? Three newspaper delivery boys there were taken and never found. I've read Johnny Gosch's story many times, but hadn't read much about Eugene Martin. These boys were followed by cars while delivering papers, which sounds a lot like Heinrich when he was following a newspaper boy around in his car in Paynesville. It could be just a coincidence, I guess, or maybe paper boys are more vulnerable because they are out so early, but it makes me wonder if there was a connection at all.

Here is an article on Eugene Martin, (and WS has a thread on him also).
https://iowacoldcases.org/case-summaries/eugene-martin/

My post #77 from the Martin thread. If you haven't done so, you need to look at The two pics side by side. You need to read the comments in the cold case article as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Owutatangledweb View Post
Just read through most of the comments on that article. The most interesting thing to me was the post about the guy with the ham radio fetish. The perpetrator of the rape of the boy who they are trying to link to the Wetterling abduction in MN had some kind of CB radio in the vehicle. We're these pervs all using ham radio to talk to each other? Or, has anyone compared this guys sketch to the sketches in the MN cases? Cuz when I took a look at the current picture of this Matice guy, he looks like an older version of the sketch in the MN Cases.

Go with your first instinct Sas, plus your family probably needs you to step away from here and focus on other things...get some rest and relaxation.

My family is great, thank you for your concerns. I got a really good wife who loves debating this with me daily. She constantly tells me "yes you're right, you're right, I agree". I'm the only person left here walking and talking all sides of the case.

http://m.journaltimes.com/news/nati...cle_8065d2f4-304b-59e4-937b-c93ea133e0be.html

This article was printed in 1990. 10 months after LE had heinrichs tires and shoes. Not a word spoken about him, instead someone else is much more interesting now.

I've always wondered about who this man could have been. We know that Vernon Seitz, from Milwaukee, was in St. Joseph a couple of times soon after the abduction, so that's a possible. Randy Penney* was from Eau Claire, WI., but his name didn't really surface until 1996. Then there is Jim Person, a North Dakota truck driver who was an original amateur sleuth on the ground in St. Joseph. He would come to St. Joe's for a few days at a time each month.

My family is great, thank you for your concerns. I got a really good wife who loves debating this with me daily. She constantly tells me "yes you're right, you're right, I agree". I'm the only person left here walking and talking all sides of the case.

Well, you're just more vocal about it. :) I think many of us are still looking at various possibilities. Heinrich did molest Jared (proven by DNA) and denied that, so odds seem to be that even though he is denying having anything to do with Jacob, it's likely he was involved in that also. His tire tracks and footprints were in DR's driveway. I hope investigators are looking for more tie-ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl