Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I would love to see that if you can find it again. One of the points I make on the book is that Kevin never stopped his car except at the very end of his driveway. And, he never set foot outside the car. If they had solid evidence of a stop and go, wow!!

You'd have to be blind not to see it Eloc. And this is something LE and the FBI missed or decided to ignore. Will someone help me find the early overhead shot of the tire tracks?

Now that I've found what I'm talking about, it raises a question, is this kevins vehicle stopping at the tip of the driveway? because notice from the background how close to the road these prints are.

footprint-castings_1446150889836_412823_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Noone is in the DR camp anymore. The tire tracks and footprint are a match to heinrichs shoe and car. In a picture released it also shows a car made stop and go imprints where Jacob was put in.

Well it's about time

Looks like that could be Kevin, pretty close to the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the public see the actual shoe print that is probably Heinrich's until Heinrich was arrested?

Has the actual tire print been shown?

Hey all - I have copies of the book and am ready to mail them out for those who want a signed copy. The book contains all of the original book material and has about 50% more new content, including 5 new chapters, a comprehensive timeline of the investigation, and a photo section.

Any questions - PM me or email at robebben@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Order Form - Answers In The Sand.pdf
    65.6 KB · Views: 11
Hey all - I have copies of the book and am ready to mail them out for those who want a signed copy. The book contains all of the original book material and has about 50% more new content, including 5 new chapters, a comprehensive timeline of the investigation, and a photo section.

Any questions - PM me or email at robebben@yahoo.com

I endorse this book and hope everyone gets a chance to read it. At the same time let's rememember to give LE the benefit of the doubt and that this investigation is active as it's always been. They have this book and 50 percent more in their itinerary. If you have any information that can expand on the books findings please let us know. The only question that matters anymore is Where is Jacob?

True, but why not hook up when the mother's is? An elderly mother no less who must have made numerous computer issues with errors.

My kids were always fixing what I messed up

I would guess the cable came into the kitchen and going up stairs was not easy for her. Not much wifi back then. I would. Guess he used the computer too.

I would guess the cable came into the kitchen and going up stairs was not easy for her. Not much wifi back then. I would. Guess he used the computer too.

I think his computer would be in the basement because is that not where his room was? ELOC, how do you know only the mother's was searched? Is there a search warrant? What did it say?

Good points about the Wifi.I think though that we had more than one computer back then and they were on the landline

Sas is correct. I thought you knew. Between the first and second cast in the picture, there is an indirect register in the tire print. Just before the second case is the debris thrown back into the tire track by the car starting off, that's why closer to the first cast the print is very sharp and further back towards the second cast you can see it is rough from the debris. Tracking term is "explode off" when you find that in foot prints. Yes, a car did stop in-between the first and second cast.

Sas is correct. I thought you knew. Between the first and second cast in the picture, there is an indirect register in the tire print. Just before the second case is the debris thrown back into the tire track by the car starting off, that's why closer to the first cast the print is very sharp and further back towards the second cast you can see it is rough from the debris. Tracking term is "explode off" when you find that in foot prints. Yes, a car did stop in-between the first and second cast.

Yes I probably did see those before, but my focus would have always been on prints that were 75 yards up the driveway.

With LE knowing that Kevin did not stop his car at the point where Jacob's last footprints were found, and knowing that he never set foot outside of his car, it is perplexing to me how Kevin's presence in the driveway factored into losing sight of Danny Heinrich's prints. Further, moving on to Dan Rassier, in light of what we all know now, seems beyond comprehension. I was rereading some articles this weekend, and one quotes unnamed officials as saying the search of the Rassier farm was "a hunch" and "a shot in the dark." WOW!!!

Now that I've found what I'm talking about, it raises a question, is this kevins vehicle stopping at the tip of the driveway? because notice from the background how close to the road these prints are.

View attachment 90728

Very well could be, because we know that he did stop there for a moment contemplating picking up the bikes. I doubt very much that Heinrich would have stopped, he likely would have been just getting the heck out of there. Remember also that one of Rassier's neighbors was reported to have said the they heard tires squealing at about the time of the abduction.

Very well could be, because we know that he did stop there for a moment contemplating picking up the bikes. I doubt very much that Heinrich would have stopped, he likely would have been just getting the heck out of there. Remember also that one of Rassier's neighbors was reported to have said the they heard tires squealing at about the time of the abduction.

Heinrich had to have stopped on the driveway because Jacobs last known footprint was found 40 yards up the driveway showing resistance before a tire track. So if this is Kevin, what the heck is going on?

Heinrich had to have stopped on the driveway because Jacobs last known footprint was found 40 yards up the driveway showing resistance before a tire track. So if this is Kevin, what the heck is going on?

Recent documents indicated that Jacob's footprint was actually 75 yards up the driveway. Early articles had said 40 yards, but the 75 yards we are seeing now are more consistent with the "footprints by the 2nd pole" that we've always heard. We know that's where they found prints that are consistent in size and tread design to Heinrich's car.

Kevin's presence should have only explained the one set of tires and should not have lead to any changes in the investigation, IMO.

Recent documents indicated that Jacob's footprint was actually 75 yards up the driveway. Early articles had said 40 yards, but the 75 yards we are seeing now are more consistent with the "footprints by the 2nd pole" that we've always heard. We know that's where they found prints that are consistent in size and tread design to Heinrich's car.

Kevin's presence should have only explained the one set of tires and should not have lead to any changes in the investigation, IMO.

There is simply too much speculation to be had yet on the driveway imo. I dont think anyone understands what the pictures are showing and whose tracks are whose or what is what.

Kevin stopped on the driveway and Heinrich stopped on the driveway, in two different places. Does one not make stop and go imprints? What do we have?

Yes I probably did see those before, but my focus would have always been on prints that were 75 yards up the driveway.

With LE knowing that Kevin did not stop his car at the point where Jacob's last footprints were found, and knowing that he never set foot outside of his car, it is perplexing to me how Kevin's presence in the driveway factored into losing sight of Danny Heinrich's prints. Further, moving on to Dan Rassier, in light of what we all know now, seems beyond comprehension. I was rereading some articles this weekend, and one quotes unnamed officials as saying the search of the Rassier farm was "a hunch" and "a shot in the dark." WOW!!!

Re the" hunch " and "shot in the dark"I think , as I have said many times, that simply may have been something to say to the public.

Search and seizure is a big deal. It is Constitutional. It has been challenged in the courts many ,many different ways. If anything was found during a search and seizure, even if it was great stuff ,and the warrant was based on a "hunch" or a "shot in the dark", the evidence would be thrown out .

If you read cases online, you will see how something so obvious relating to a crime was seen, but if it was not properly done in a legal way, it does not matter.

Back during the Kennedy years, for instance, there was a ton of info re the Mafia and even though it documented horrendous crimes, it was thrown out as all of the evidence was obtained in a violation of the Constitution, That was back in the 60's. I imagine a judge had plenty of further cases to illustrate what can be searched and why during 2010

I doubt if there would be squealing on a dirt road. If there was squealing on the paved road, wouldn't there be some tire marks on the pavement?

Re the" hunch " and "shot in the dark"I think , as I have said many times, that simply may have been something to say to the public.

Search and seizure is a big deal. It is Constitutional. It has been challenged in the courts many ,many different ways. If anything was found during a search and seizure, even if it was great stuff ,and the warrant was based on a "hunch" or a "shot in the dark", the evidence would be thrown out .

If you read cases online, you will see how something so obvious relating to a crime was seen, but if it was not properly done in a legal way, it does not matter.

Back during the Kennedy years, for instance, there was a ton of info re the Mafia and even though it documented horrendous crimes, it was thrown out as all of the evidence was obtained in a violation of the Constitution, That was back in the 60's. I imagine a judge had plenty of further cases to illustrate what can be searched and why during 2010

Good points and LE is still bound by a gag order not to discuss the items still confiscated. Which is quite a number of items I believe-computers, cedar chest, barrels, notes, pictures, movies etc.

Again,

IMO, you are suggesting DR is some sort of pervert.
Assuming you mean a sex chat for pedophiles, since DH IS an alleged molester.

DR was picked apart here, there, AND in the media for a long while.
Maybe they did know of each other. ( Hell, in our CITY, people know my husband and I & we sometimes have no clue how, why or at what moment we met said person(s):waitasec: )

Anyway, my point is, DR has worked with CHILDREN and in a SCHOOL and AROUND CHILDREN for how long??

No disrespect, however the fact that DR is still being hinted at as being some sort of a pervert is getting kind of,.:banghead:

IMO, just seems because a man is older and lives with his parents, single his entire life that maybe he is just asexual. I find myself asking at times, " if this happened under the same set of circumstances, BUT, DR was FEMALE, would he have been suspect?...OR A POI??? " Just a thought.

As far as DH & DR knowing one another, I don't recall them actually being from the same town. County, not sure??
It's possible. DR has been into computers since the 70's. Maybe while his parents were on vacation DR was on a dial up connection, went to a local sex chat and drew heinrich to the area that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl