Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cell phones back then cost hundreds of dollars. We talked about this before and I think the price was $3000?

Back then what my hubby had was an answering service and he had some kind of device that he carried that let him know he had a call. I forget what it was. Annoying.

We had a cordless phone but we could not use it a very far distance. It was part of our landline. It had no reception very far from the house.

I had heard back them that people could pick up others talking on cordless phones but maybe that was in town, I never had it happen out rurally where I lived

DJH must have been out " hunting " and got lucky. Knew that video store was a magnet for kids and his chances were quite good.
I've often wondered if there would be ANY way for DJH to stalk the Wetterling property?
I am not too familiar with the set up, however is it even possible DJH could have been creeping around that evening and known the boys were heading out that way?
Knowing what we know now in terms of how the day may have played out? ( Fishing, hockey rink, etc. )

DJH seemed technologically savvy, he could have been tapping into the Wetterling's phone line that night using a simple lineman's handset (aka butt set or buttinsky) which is little more than a trussed up wall phone with a small dialing pad and alligator clips for tapping directly into a line which can be easily purchased at an electronics store.

Here is a weird potential link between Danny Heinrich & the Johnny Gosch / Eugene Martin cases:

Johnny Gosch's mother hired a private investigator named Sam Soda. If I understand right, she claimed that he had provided her with advanced notice of the Eugene Martin abduction (which was supposed to be evidence of a child sex ring which he would have been investigating). Separately, a pedophile and self-proclaimed 'CIA asset' (Paul Bishop) contacted Johnny's mother claiming knowledge of a CIA acknowledged pedophile ring which had been responsible for Johnny's abduction. He also claimed that Sam Soda was involved with the Eugene Martin abduction.

I am not sure that I can really wrap my head around that, but my point leads to this: I decided to do a quick search to see if this mysterious Sam Soda figure had any known ties to Minnesota. The first thing I came across, was this WS post from 2014, which included the following tidbit:

shergal said:
An official credible source says that Sam Soda was in St. Cloud (working with Ruan Trucking at Fingerhut) the weekend Jacob was abducted.

Now, if I am not mistaken, Danny Heinrich worked for Fingerhut, in St. Cloud, at or around the time of the Jacob Wetterling abduction.

Even if verified, that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but I thought it was a strange coincidence worth pointing out.

ELOCsoul #243

These are the notes that were turned over to the local FBI agent in late summer 2014. If Stearns County had these notes, then why was anyone else pursued as a suspect, namely DR?

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/lo...rich/76052842/

So many question marks and missteps in this case. It's unbelievable. The DR thing makes little sense now that we know about the footprints & tire tracks.

Topping this off, they come up with the story about “Kevin” in 2003, and basically put out to the public, that, they think his tire tracks are what they had been looking at and since he’s not connected to the crime, they think that no vehicle was used in the crime; following this, with their ‘conclusion’ that no vehicle was used in the crime, this leads to increased focus on DR as their number one and only named POI…..

So, basically, as of the time of “Kevin’s” story, they led the public to understand that there was ‘a’ (one) set of tire tracks in the driveway and they did not belong to whoever abducted Jacob, therefore, no vehicle involved, making DR’s involvement look all that much more likely.

Meanwhile, they had DJH’s tire prints, in fact his actual tires and his shoe prints, and shoes ever since 1990…..

Dumbfounding....

Yes I just don't understand the whole story that the tire tracks were Kevin's when they already had a match with DJH's car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topping this off, they come up with the story about “Kevin” in 2003, and basically put out to the public, that, they think his tire tracks are what they had been looking at and since he’s not connected to the crime, they think that no vehicle was used in the crime; following this, with their ‘conclusion’ that no vehicle was used in the crime, this leads to increased focus on DR as their number one and only named POI…..

So, basically, as of the time of “Kevin’s” story, they led the public to understand that there was ‘a’ (one) set of tire tracks in the driveway and they did not belong to whoever abducted Jacob, therefore, no vehicle involved, making DR’s involvement look all that much more likely.

Meanwhile, they had DJH’s tire prints, in fact his actual tires and his shoe prints, and shoes ever since 1990…..

Dumbfounding....

I think you could say it's not over yet. I don't think he's involved and another huge twist is on the way.

I think you could say it's not over yet. I don't think he's involved and another huge twist is on the way.
RBBM

You don't think who is involved? DJH or DR? What makes you think a huge twist is on the way?

RBBM

You don't think who is involved? DJH or DR? What makes you think a huge twist is on the way?

Yes Sasquatch look forward to you answering these two questions regarding involvement and why you think a twist is on the way.

If indeed the " Fingerhut " finding is true.
Coincidence?
This comment/post instantly takes my mind to DJH asking the boys their ages and looking at their faces that night.
Then again, he asked quite a few their ages if I remember right?

And back to the scanner/walkie talkies;
I wonder IF DJH knew of ANYONE that would of been at that party the Wetterlings were to be at that night? A " fellow" pedophile? Member of LE or national guard person?

Just tossing around a few thoughts??

If indeed the " Fingerhut " finding is true.
Coincidence?
This comment/post instantly takes my mind to DJH asking the boys their ages and looking at their faces that night.
Then again, he asked quite a few their ages if I remember right?

And back to the scanner/walkie talkies;
I wonder IF DJH knew of ANYONE that would of been at that party the Wetterlings were to be at that night? A " fellow" pedophile? Member of LE or national guard person?

Just tossing around a few thoughts??

Thank you. The possible fingerhut connection is very interesting so I'll pass the info to Shane Ball just in case. In this case I've learned you just never know what could be the missing puzzle piece.

A very interesting interview on kare11 with "Adam" at 10.

Also interesting is the car in the Johnny Gosch case was a silver Ford Fairmont which looks almost identical to a gray 75 Ford Grenada (which is what DJH had in 1989). Did he have that car in 1982? I have no idea. But it's an interesting coincidence, if nothing else. It's tempting to try and pin all similar pedophile cases onto one pervert, but sadly there seems to be an infinite number of pervs all over the world doing the same things. :notgood:

A very interesting interview on kare11 with "Adam" at 10.

And it sounds like the authorities are a lot further on this case than we think.

Wetterling's to host night of community sharing, healing
http://www.kare11.com/story/news/20...-night-of-community-sharing-healing/76351132/

'A community meeting will be held Monday, November 30th, at 7 p.m. at the Paynesville High School Auditorium.

In a statement on a flyer for the meeting, Patty and Jerry Wetterling wrote, "Since the October 29th announcement of a new person of interest in our son's kidnapping, our lives and yours have been thrown together in a state of chaos. Our hope is to connect with the residents of Paynesville for a night of sharing and healing, so we can all move forward with positive energy and renewed hope to find answers." '

Very interesting! Adam's story is another that just helps confirm they have the right guy. So frustrating that the info was all right there ready to be put together back in 1990.

Also interesting is the car in the Johnny Gosch case was a silver Ford Fairmont which looks almost identical to a gray 75 Ford Grenada (which is what DJH had in 1989). Did he have that car in 1982? I have no idea. But it's an interesting coincidence, if nothing else. It's tempting to try and pin all similar pedophile cases onto one pervert, but sadly there seems to be an infinite number of pervs all over the world doing the same things. :notgood:

I am not total convinced it is related to Johhny G but we do know he was videoing paper boys.

It seems like the sherriff's office just really wanted to "solve" the case and pin it on DR even though they had evidence they ignored and withheld. What a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel