Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's Jacobs abductor he went from abducting, molesting, murder to just looking at *advertiser censored* and setting up cameras in public. The only way to justify that maybe is that he never intended to murder or accidentally did, then never wanted to put himself in that kind of reality with another victim again.

Definitely there was some impetus for changing his behavior (unless there are later molestations that we do not know about), and interestingly the change came about around the same time as Jacob was abducted...

Certain behaviors and lack of expected behaviors are equally suspicious, imo.

LE did not know for sure that DJH was involved in any abduction or sexual assault until the recent DNA testing confirmed he was the perp in the JNS case. So they did not know to look for a change in behavior, but I would say going from real assaults to *just* *advertiser censored* is a significant change in behavior that we now know about.

If he's Jacobs abductor he went from abducting, molesting, murder to just looking at *advertiser censored* and setting up cameras in public. The only way to justify that maybe is that he never intended to murder or accidentally did, then never wanted to put himself in that kind of reality with another victim again.

Or, he has abducted and possibly murdered and the connections have not been made yet. You could go either way with the limited information we currently know.

I find it hard to believe that a violent child abductor would have even the smallest amount of remorse for his actions. If he were remorseful, he would have at least sent a note or dropped a hint as to the whereabouts of his victims if they are deceased.

I agree dr never made any sense. Not sure of your question

The fact that DJH is a violent offender but he appears to have stopped and just looked. That is totally opposite as perps escalate, not stop

Yes, but he was grabbing kids and molesting. That seems better than just looking , I Would think. The control he had seems so hard to fathom

Or, he has abducted and possibly murdered and the connections have not been made yet. You could go either way with the limited information we currently know.

I find it hard to believe that a violent child abductor would have even the smallest amount of remorse for his actions. If he were remorseful, he would have at least sent a note or dropped a hint as to the whereabouts of his victims if they are deceased.

I agree with no conscience. Are there missing kids in the area? There are some missing older like 19 or so in age

Yeah lets be clear about heinrich, it wasn't Just *advertiser censored*. It was child *advertiser censored*, not your dads and neighbors playboy magazines.

Yes, but he was grabbing kids and molesting. That seems better than just looking , I Would think. The control he had seems so hard to fathom

Was LE still watching him closely about 9 months later? IIRC they watched him for a few months, but I get the feeling it was not a full 9 months of constant surveillance. It was 9 months after JNS that Jacob was taken. At some point in one of the threads here, there was mention of the 9 month point as being the average time period before an offender offends again.

OR is it possible that he had someone available to use in order to not have to re-offend?

Could be, but he sounds so anti social

I want this to be the guy so much, if only to finally get some answers for Patty and the rest of Jacob's family; Patty in particular is a complete inspiration though.

However, let's not get too riled up and have our own verdict before we know the whole truth; that's always dangerous.

But man, Heinrich certainly matches A LOT traits with Jacob's abductor. The sexual assault charge, the comparison to the sketch, his M.O., his child *advertiser censored* collection, his relative proximity to the disappearance...He's got a lot going for him.

We're closer then ever before...

I want this to be the guy so much, if only to finally get some answers for Patty and the rest of Jacob's family; Patty in particular is a complete inspiration though.

However, let's not get too riled up and have our own verdict before we know the whole truth; that's always dangerous.

But man, Heinrich certainly matches A LOT traits with Jacob's abductor. The sexual assault charge, the comparison to the sketch, his M.O., his child *advertiser censored* collection, his relative proximity to the disappearance...He's got a lot going for him.

We're closer then ever before...

Really we are closer then ever before. I'm not about to exonerate the WM3 though. Six months ago I learned that spots of blood on a necklace that Damien wore was a partial match to one of the murdered boys. So that and the five confessions from jesse miskelly can't be wrong. They were rehabilitated in prison and let go because of the insanity from the movie that was designed to be a creative thinking piece.

Really we are closer then ever before. I'm not about to exonerate the WM3 though. Six months ago I learned that spots of blood on a necklace that Damien wore was a partial match to one of the murdered boys. So that and the five confessions from jesse miskelly can't be wrong. They were rehabilitated in prison and let go because of the insanity from the movie that was designed to be a creative thinking piece.

Wrong thread, Sas! Were you there last night?

Here are some more links about how the meeting went.
Scheierl and the other survivors declined to talk to reporters after the hourlong meeting. Part of the meeting was closed to reporters so the survivors and their families could talk privately with the Wetterlings and law enforcement officials.
http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_29210924/wetterlings-host-community-meeting-paynesville

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/...y-holds-paynesville-meeting-for-tips-healing/

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/l...-urge-paynesville-come-forward-heal/76675572/

As Daniel James Heinrich and his court-appointed defense attorney [hxxps://vimeo.com/29981477] prepare for the other shoe to drop in U.S.A. v. Heinrich, 0:15-MJ-00838, and as central Minnesotans from Cold Spring to Kerkhoven try to cope with the decades-old disgust and pain of pandemic pederasty, our thoughts naturally turn to the plethora of material recently proffered by the local news media, which continues to gimp through Fall Phase 2 sweeps (12/02/2015 - 12/16/2015).

Are you being programmed to think a certain way by the ratings-crazed media, or to not think at all? Are you being lulled to sleep? Or, are are you awake, alive, and thinking?

For example, November 9, 2015, Esme Murphy, WCCO News @ 1:03: “In 1996, investigators showed WCCO this image of a footprint from Jacob’s abduction scene and told us that it was consistent with Heinrich’s shoe print.”

Consistent?

We feel compelled to interrupt this broadcast to pose a few harmless questions in an otherwise almost dead vBulletin thread:

• Does the footprint on the left look consistent with the shoe identified as Daniel Heinrich’s by the FBI? Consistent with the footprint on the right?
  • Have investigators ever publicly confirmed that only one set of adult footprints were found at the Wetterling abduction site?
  • If the footprint on the left is not Daniel Heinrich’s, whose footprint is it?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled "programming” . . .

Prov. 11:14

As Daniel James Heinrich and his court-appointed defense attorney [hxxps://vimeo.com/29981477] prepare for the other shoe to drop in U.S.A. v. Heinrich, 0:15-MJ-00838, and as central Minnesotans from Cold Spring to Kerkhoven try to cope with the decades-old disgust and pain of pandemic pederasty, our thoughts naturally turn to the plethora of material recently proffered by the local news media, which continues to gimp through Fall Phase 2 sweeps (12/02/2015 - 12/16/2015).

Are you being programmed to think a certain way by the ratings-crazed media, or to not think at all? Are you being lulled to sleep? Or, are are you awake, alive, and thinking?

For example, November 9, 2015, Esme Murphy, WCCO News @ 1:03: “In 1996, investigators showed WCCO this image of a footprint from Jacob’s abduction scene and told us that it was consistent with Heinrich’s shoe print.”

Consistent?

We feel compelled to interrupt this broadcast to pose a few harmless questions in an otherwise almost dead vBulletin thread:

• Does the footprint on the left look consistent with the shoe identified as Daniel Heinrich’s by the FBI? Consistent with the footprint on the right?
  • Have investigators ever publicly confirmed that only one set of adult footprints were found at the Wetterling abduction site?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled "programming” . . .

Prov. 11:14

Imo the footprint is a match. But back then you have to be careful because heinrich isn't the only person with a pair of adidas sneakers or whatever they are. That is why we also must press for more technical details, what size is that shoe and size did the print measure? Also one footprint of Jacobs from the scene, and one of the perps? Surely they both have two feet and many more prints to compare must be there.

Consistent?

The footprint on the right looks to be a match to Heinrich's shoes, it has the same wavy tread mark pattern with the flat toe shape but the one on the left has a toe shape that is pointier and the tread pattern has straight lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member