Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone else linked this article, my apologies. I read back to June 2 and didn't see it, but it's late. I wanted to add this because of the explicit discussion of what prosecutors say about DH as the POI in Jacob's case. And, as ELOCsoul pointed out in his book, it's important to pay attention to all of the stuff in the media because no one reports everything.

http://www.fox9.com/news/151935667-story

If someone else linked this article, my apologies. I read back to June 2 and didn't see it, but it's late. I wanted to add this because of the explicit discussion of what prosecutors say about DH as the POI in Jacob's case. And, as ELOCsoul pointed out in his book, it's important to pay attention to all of the stuff in the media because no one reports everything.

http://www.fox9.com/news/151935667-story

They had all of those things before except proof of Jared. Do you think this will be enough for them to move forward and try him for Jacob?

I don't understand why they had the presence of mind to keep Jared's sweatshirt for future DNA testing, but not Trevor's pants. This whole thing might be over by now if those pants could be tested.

I don't understand why they had the presence of mind to keep Jared's sweatshirt for future DNA testing, but not Trevor's pants. This whole thing might be over by now if those pants could be tested.

Trevor's mother did keep them though... I just hope she didn't wash 'em!

Updating to correct...it was Aaron's mom who kept the pants.

Patty kept the pants? What happened to Aaron's pants?

Trevor's mother did keep them though... I just hope she didn't wash 'em!

Updating to correct...it was Aaron's mom who kept the pants.

My apologies!!!! Yes, Aaron's pants. If LE didn't keep them, wouldn't they be contaminated and useless for DNA by now?

That is one of the strangest websites I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't tap on those. What does it say? I always wonder if there is a way someone can identify who goes on there?

I don't tap on those. What does it say? I always wonder if there is a way someone can identify who goes on there?

2099b9b7fb72dddc97579aee2cb0dd11.jpg

if this Mossad person is so worldly, powerful, high and mighty, why is he only interested in Jacob's case? And why is he not contacting FBI instead of websleuths?

if this Mossad person is so worldly, powerful, high and mighty, why is he only interested in Jacob's case? And why is he not contacting FBI instead of websleuths?
Because IMO, he is just like the rest of us. He sleuths and finds things out by digging. He was just as shocked at Heinrichs arrest & most likely, enjoys putting riddles together.
And the attention, obviously.
IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Also of some interest with regard to this article - When the whole thing about the Paynesville incidents was heating up in fall 2014, no one in media bothered to contact the reporter who wrote this article. I called him shortly after finding the Paynesville articles, and he told me this news was all over town. He was later quite dismayed when media suggested the cases had never been investigated, and was actually a little angry about further suggestion that the Paynesville Police overlooked those cases.
How devastating for those victims..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Are you saying they've found blood on Heinrich's shoes? Maybe this is the DNA test results that Janelle Kendall has said they are waiting on.

Impressive that you understood that!

I can't understand anything from Mossad.

Impressive that you understood that!

I can't understand anything from Mossad.

I had some help deciphering that he was showing the formula for luminol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member