Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not at all. He along with (his family?) where all very pleasant. But that has always been my perception of DR. He was my marching band instructor way back in the day and has always been friendly.

But as I only have ever seen the farm from satellite pictures it was interesting driving onto the property as well as go into one of the out buildings. And yes the woodpile is truly a site to behold.

From early on I had the sense that DR was not involved in Jacob's disappearance. I always had the sense that he was being truthful.

Wetterling says there are similarities in Jacob’s case, the Paynesville cases and another boy’s abduction where there is a DNA match to Heinrich. But the boys were let go in all of the other cases.

Heinrich has long denied having anything to do with Jacob’s kidnapping. He is currently facing child *advertiser censored* charges, and he could spend decades in prison if convicted.

From early on I had the sense that DR was not involved in Jacob's disappearance. I always had the sense that he was being truthful.

You are correct relay he has been truthful and he is innocent.

Does anyone know if there were additional abductions or attempted abductions anywhere near Paynesville or St. Joseph after Jacob disappeared?

Does anyone know if there were additional abductions or attempted abductions anywhere near Paynesville or St. Joseph after Jacob disappeared?

There were several, yes, but a wide range of vehicles involved and further away places. I still wonder about the July 1989 abduction attempt in St Joseph Township. The guy had a mole on his forehead, like Heinrich, wore glasses, and took pictures of some boys

There were several, yes, but a wide range of vehicles involved and further away places. I still wonder about the July 1989 abduction attempt in St Joseph Township. The guy had a mole on his forehead, like Heinrich, wore glasses, and took pictures of some boys

And of course the stories of the two other boys being chased around on the same road months before Jacob was taken.

Not sure if this applies to pedophiles or not, in the larger towns in Southeastern PA, drug dealers frequently trade vehicles around to dealers in different areas so that LE does not see them in the same vehicle for very long. If there is a BOLO for a vehicle, it is either put in a garage for a while or sent to one of the biker gang chop shops to be obliterated.

Not sure if this applies to pedophiles or not, in the larger towns in Southeastern PA, drug dealers frequently trade vehicles around to dealers in different areas so that LE does not see them in the same vehicle for very long. If there is a BOLO for a vehicle, it is either put in a garage for a while or sent to one of the biker gang chop shops to be obliterated.

I know of a serial sexual predator who had access to and used several vehicles which made it more of a challenge to finally capture him. I wonder if DH had access to or bought and sold vehicles if he in fact attacked one or more of the boys he is suspected of attacking.

I know of a serial sexual predator who had access to and used several vehicles which made it more of a challenge to finally capture him. I wonder if DH had access to or bought and sold vehicles if he in fact attacked one or more of the boys he is suspected of attacking.

They had a list of his cars on the news; he went through ALOT of cars... He had at least 4 different ones from 88-91 and this is the recent list they showed:

cars.JPG

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/...richs-life-before-after-wetterling-abduction/

Thanks for that link. It gives new meaning to ELOCsoul's statement that "It's all about the cars". Wonder if Heinrich ever owned or borrowed a Monte Carlo........

Thanks for that link. It gives new meaning to ELOCsoul's statement that "It's all about the cars". Wonder if Heinrich ever owned or borrowed a Monte Carlo........

On April 2, 1991, Paynesville police officer Stephen Lehmkuhl requested assistance from the Stearns County Sheriff’s Department. City residents had complained about a strange man driving a tan-colored vehicle that had been witnessed following boys on their newspaper delivery routes. A Stearns County deputy was dispatched to perform surveillance and he observed a tan-colored 1984 Buick driven by Danny Heinrich. Heinrich appeared to be following a paperboy through the downtown area. The deputy noted that although it appeared that Heinrich was stalk-ing newspaper boys, that he did not have probable cause to pull him over. The deputy wrote a report but no further action was taken.

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/4908/921/24767960004_large.jpg

I showed Dan a picture of a 1984 Buick Regal. He said it looked very much like the car he saw, it could be the one. I have no idea though, if Heinrich had access to that care in 1989. Please note, however, that we don't know what model of Buick Heinrich was driving.

Here is a list of reported attempts:
Date Name Age Car Description Location
1/13/89 Jared 12 Dark blue, 4 door, newer car Cold Spring
7/13/89 boy 4 unknown North St. Cloud
July 1989 Andrew 9 Light tan van, white trim, rust St. Joseph township, Kraemer Lake
Jul-89 boy ?? Van St. Joseph township, Kraemer Lake
10/22/89 Jacob 11 No vehicle seen St. Joseph
11/8/89 boy 9 unknown New Brighton
11/17/89 boy 13 Tan 4 door Lincoln Town car Roberts, WI
11/30/89 boy 15 Gray, large, older car white top Monticello
12/1/89 boy 10 Brown van Fridley, MN
12/19/89 boy ?? Red, medium 2 door w/ door guards Redwood Falls, MN
3/16/90 Jason 12 Green van, older St. Joseph
6/30/93 girl 8 Red car St. Joseph

Here is a list of reported attempts:
Date Name Age Car Description Location
1/13/89 Jared 12 Dark blue, 4 door, newer car Cold Spring
7/13/89 boy 4 unknown North St. Cloud
July 1989 Andrew 9 Light tan van, white trim, rust St. Joseph township, Kraemer Lake
Jul-89 boy ?? Van St. Joseph township, Kraemer Lake
10/22/89 Jacob 11 No vehicle seen St. Joseph
11/8/89 boy 9 unknown New Brighton
11/17/89 boy 13 Tan 4 door Lincoln Town car Roberts, WI
11/30/89 boy 15 Gray, large, older car white top Monticello
12/1/89 boy 10 Brown van Fridley, MN
12/19/89 boy ?? Red, medium 2 door w/ door guards Redwood Falls, MN
3/16/90 Jason 12 Green van, older St. Joseph
6/30/93 girl 8 Red car St. Joseph

Thank you!

Our beloved Administrator Bessie needs our help

We are asking for donations
Check out Bessie's new update and you'll see your donations are helping

Go to .com/adminbessie to donate and click on "Updates" to read the latest

Just in case anyone else has somehow missed this message from Tricia, LIKE ME I am putting a copy in several threads that I post in.

Dear Websleuths Members,

Our wonderful Websleuths Administrator Bessie really needs our help.

Bessie's husband is battling Esophageal cancer. It has left him underweight and extremely weak. He is trying to regain strength so they can operate and remove the cancerous tumor.

Bessie's husband is the only breadwinner. Why? Because Bessie has spent all her free time helping run Websleuths. The time Bessie has volunteered to make sure Webslueths runs smoothly is immeasurable.

Since her husband's illness Bessie has been taking care of him full time.

A few weeks ago Bessie was shopping. She collapsed. Her heart stopped in the ambulance. Her heart stopped again in the ER. She was in a coma for days.
Through some miracle, Bessie is back home. She is weak but she is still taking care of her husband and trying to take care of herself too.

Bessie is on the verge of losing her home. The bills are piling up and there is no end in site.

If you can donate a single dollar to Bessie it will be a great help.

Many of you have offered me money to help with the cost of running Websleuths. I don't take donations but if you still want to donate please donate to Bessie.

If you enjoy Websleuths then you are enjoying Bessie's hard work.

It has been very hard to operate Websleuths without Bessie. It's only because of the rest of the hard working Mods and Admins that Websleuths continues on.

If you would like to use PayPal to make a donation to Bessie go to www.paypal.com and enter email bessiesmith615@gmail.com

If you would rather donate through Bessie's Go Fund Me page please do so by clicking here
On behalf of Websleuths management thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

MESSAGE FROM DMACKY
MESSAGE FROM Dmacky added on:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors