Suspect - Daniel Heinrich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mossad posted on here once in his code like way that there was a relationship between the guy that took Jackie Theel from Paynsville mAny many years ago and the person that took JW. Will Jackies case be solved now??

Mossad posted on here once in his code like way that there was a relationship between the guy that took Jackie Theel from Paynsville mAny many years ago and the person that took JW. Will Jackies case be solved now??

Very possible that they could tie him to more cases. He did have recordings of news reports about Jacob and other missing children according to the indictment.

Very possible that they could tie him to more cases. He did have recordings of news reports about Jacob and other missing children according to the indictment.

I think he meant related as in family relationship as they were about 40years apart. As in abductors in different generations of same family.

I think he meant related as in family relationship as they were about 40years apart. As in abductors in different generations of same family.

I get that....I'm just curious who else he had recordings of is all.

I was just wondering how old DJH's father was at the time Jackie went missing. Statistically, again, it seems highly improbably that two boys go missing in such a small, small proximity, even 40 years apart, right??

There was a 3 year old boy who went missing from Pine City in the early 80's too, I believe.

I was just wondering how old DJH's father was at the time Jackie went missing. Statistically, again, it seems highly improbably that two boys go missing in such a small, small proximity, even 40 years apart, right??

There was a 3 year old boy who went missing from Pine City in the early 80's too, I believe.
He would have been 21.

http://www.paynesvillearea.com/news/Obits/archives/feb02obits.html

BTW, if anyone is interested, here's the link to Jackie Theel's thread here on WS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?14293-MN-Jackie-Theel-6-Paynesville-5-Sept-1944

I should be sleeping, but I got frustrated searching the usual stuff online and remembered my ancestry.com acct, which gives me online access to public records. These are all available public records. I would link them if I could but you have to be ancestry.com member to view. Regardless, I will work on references.

2 story lines that I think are very important to the case...hopefully LE knows about these already, but I'm sharing here now. First, Tommy and David are not the only brothers DJH has. Second, DJH's stepfather ERG was married at least 6 times in MN & SD and potentially more under the name REG in CA, WA, & FL. I will keep searching to see if I can verify the latter.

I'll start with the other brother. Records show 4 sons born to HJH and COB (later referred to as COBG after her 2nd marriage. Note COB did not take the name COBH, and there is no record of a marriage to HJH, but there are divorce records. Perhaps it was a common law marriage? DAH (DJH's older brother, not the other DAH that has been talked about in this forum) was born 13 Oct1956. Next came our POI, DJH born 21 Mar 1963. Then the mystery brother, TJH born 16 Jun1965. Last was TLH, born 15Feb1972.

What happened to TJH? Well, I didn't have to look too far. It appears he lives in Bellingham, Big Stone County, MN, with his wife CLMH (who he married on 26 Nov1988) and his sons, with whom he owns a Ready-Mix concrete company. He appears to be an upstanding member of the community, both as a business owner and a school board member. It is curious why he was not listed in his fathers obituary. I've not been able to find an obituary for his mother, COBH. She died 8Jan2007.

Danny Heinrich's stepfather, ERG (b 10 Jan 1947) had quite a busy life, married at least 6 times.

ERG's wives:

#1 VM (b abt. 1950) m 2Mar1968 in MN, div 14Jun1973 Hennepin Co., MN

#2 RMA (b abt. 1955) m 9Sep1972 Day Co., SD, div 5Jun1974 Kandiyohi Co., MN

#3 SMW (b 1943) m 14May1977 Hennepin Co., MN, div 29Nov 1978 Hennepin Co., MN

#4 MEL (b 1947) m 13Oct1979 Hennepin Co., MN, div 1Dec1982 Dakota Co., MN

#5 BW (b 1947) m 21Nov1981 Codington Co., SD, div ?

#6 COBG (Danny Heinrich's mother) (b 2 May1937) m 20Mar1989, div 13 Nov 1991 (died 8Jan2007)

ERG died 1Jan2005. His last residence was Deer Lodge, MT. He would have been just shy of his 58th birthday.
His obituary is linked here: http://mtstandard.com/news/local/ob...cle_4aa48707-03e5-50dd-bd5b-1f2bd385bb67.html

I'm not sure these records are accurate. First, the marriage and divorced dates don't add up. It looks like there were marriages before divorces. Also, there was a Thomas listed on Howard's death certificate. He was about 17 when JEW was abducted.( I would assume this is Tommy?)I had read on this site that there was a brother of POI that died as a toddler.
I did find it interesting that the brother Thomas owned a ready mix concrete company. Although, I don't think that matters because he was only 17 when JEW was abducted and didn't own it then. seems as though the brothers and family were very poor with limited means. They didn't even have a funeral for their dad.
I hope POI comes clean with his plea. It will be the only opportunity to save himself so to speak from the general population of prison. But most people that commit these crimes and the profile of JEWs abductor has very low
Self worth so he might not care about living or dying.

did Jackie disappear around the time the infant Heinrich child died?

The marriage / divorce issue could be transcription error. These records are 40 years old! The 17 boy referenced is the last child. The one born in 1965 is in question.

I'll start with the other brother. Records show 4 sons born to HJH and COB (later referred to as COBG after her 2nd marriage. Note COB did not take the name COBH, and there is no record of a marriage to HJH, but there are divorce records. Perhaps it was a common law marriage? DAH (DJH's older brother, not the other DAH that has been talked about in this forum) was born 13 Oct1956. Next came our POI, DJH born 21 Mar 1963. Then the mystery brother, TJH born 16 Jun1965. Last was TLH, born 15Feb1972.

What happened to TJH? Well, I didn't have to look too far. It appears he lives in Bellingham, Big Stone County, MN, with his wife CLMH (who he married on 26 Nov1988) and his sons, with whom he owns a Ready-Mix concrete company. He appears to be an upstanding member of the community, both as a business owner and a school board member. It is curious why he was not listed in his fathers obituary. I've not been able to find an obituary for his mother, COBH. She died 8Jan2007.

I think the TJH that you are referencing in the Bellingham area is maybe not related to the POI's family. It looks like the spelling of the last name is off by one letter. I've seen several references to it; it looks like their business might be located in Canby, MN now.

The POI's parents married on 3/17/56 in Stearns County.

I'm not sure these records are accurate. First, the marriage and divorced dates don't add up. It looks like there were marriages before divorces. Also, there was a Thomas listed on Howard's death certificate. He was about 17 when JEW was abducted.( I would assume this is Tommy?)I had read on this site that there was a brother of POI that died as a toddler.
I did find it interesting that the brother Thomas owned a ready mix concrete company. Although, I don't think that matters because he was only 17 when JEW was abducted and didn't own it then. seems as though the brothers and family were very poor with limited means. They didn't even have a funeral for their dad.
I hope POI comes clean with his plea. It will be the only opportunity to save himself so to speak from the general population of prison. But most people that commit these crimes and the profile of JEWs abductor has very low
Self worth so he might not care about living or dying.
I too remembered reading a post about the toddler brother, but there are no death records for TJH (which is not Thomas, or Tommy - it's another name that starts with T) There is however, record of the same name spelled slightly different with the same year of birth living in Bellingham as I mentioned. Interestingly, Bellingham TJH seems a little unsure of his own birthdate, having used two different dates in different documents, one of which closely resembles (but does not match exactly) the DOB of infant TJH. Also, there are no birth records for Bellingham TJH. Not sure where the comment about the toddler came from, but the public records do not support that theory. Was TJH separated from his family as a toddler? What circumstances led to him being estranged from his family? I think these questions need to be asked to understand the psyche of our POI and any possible knowledge of his crimes TJH might have had. I concede that these could very well be two different people, but the facts don't add up.
Regarding the marriages: I too, noted that a couple dates overlap. That is what is most interesting to me. But notice that where he was not yet divorced in Minnesota, he remarried in South Dakota. These same South Dakota marriages were divorced in Minnesota, so I don't think SD was a permanent residence for him. Perhaps just a way to remarry without the courts catching on that he was not yet divorced. Now, I do concede that these marriage and divorce reports could be from more than one person, but I think the likelihood is slim. ERG is not a common name, and these reports list his birth year as 1943. There could be more than one person by that name born in that year in Minnesota, but I doubt it. Again, how is this relevant? ERG married DJH's mother 5 months before JEW's abduction. DJH lived with his mother at the time so ERG would have had some influence on him. What was it about his character that lead to all these multiple short marriages? What did his wives discover about him? How was DJH impacted by his relationship with him?

He very likely was in the service at the time of Jackies disappearance, as his obitsays that he was a vet, during the heat of WW two they served some long duty. There was the guy they picked up in Willmar that was on leave and had the little kid with him.....

I
I too remembered reading a post about the toddler brother, but there are no death records for TJH (which is not Thomas, or Tommy - it's another name that starts with T) There is however, record of the same name spelled slightly different with the same year of birth living in Bellingham as I mentioned. Interestingly, Bellingham TJH seems a little unsure of his own birthdate, having used two different dates in different documents, one of which closely resembles (but does not match exactly) the DOB of infant TJH. Also, there are no birth records for Bellingham TJH. Not sure where the comment about the toddler came from, but the public records do not support that theory. Was TJH separated from his family as a toddler? What circumstances led to him being estranged from his family? I think these questions need to be asked to understand the psyche of our POI and any possible knowledge of his crimes TJH might have had. I concede that these could very well be two different people, but the facts don't add up.
Regarding the marriages: I too, noted that a couple dates overlap. That is what is most interesting to me. But notice that where he was not yet divorced in Minnesota, he remarried in South Dakota. These same South Dakota marriages were divorced in Minnesota, so I don't think SD was a permanent residence for him. Perhaps just a way to remarry without the courts catching on that he was not yet divorced. Now, I do concede that these marriage and divorce reports could be from more than one person, but I think the likelihood is slim. ERG is not a common name, and these reports list his birth year as 1943. There could be more than one person by that name born in that year in Minnesota, but I doubt it. Again, how is this relevant? ERG married DJH's mother 5 months before JEW's abduction. DJH lived with his mother at the time so ERG would have had some influence on him. What was it about his character that lead to all these multiple short marriages? What did his wives discover about him? How was DJH impacted by his relationship with him?
I live very near the SD border,and they did not have a waiting period for getting married, you could get your marriage license one minute and get married the next. I am not sure it is still that way. The age used to be very young in SD with consent, 14 or 15 if I remember correctly. It is now 16.

did Jackie disappear around the time the infant Heinrich child died?

The marriage / divorce issue could be transcription error. These records are 40 years old! The 17 boy referenced is the last child. The one born in 1965 is in question.

You just reminded me of an old post (#111) I made back in 2014 on the Jackie Theel thread here on WS:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ynesville-5-Sept-1944&p=10390846#post10390846

There were a few things back then from Jared and Jacob’s cases that seemed to tie in with Jackie Theel’s case. At one time, after mossad brought up Jackie Theel, I even made a comparison photo of Jackie’s photo and the Jared suspect sketch, thinking maybe Jackie had been molested, but lived, and grew up to molest others. (One of my more far fetched ideas, I’ll admit.) :) But now seeing the Heinrich faces, I wonder if they were related somehow? They all have that eye “squint”, big ears, wide mouth. Is it possible a father or grandfather of DJH took Jackie Theel? Or just a coincidence that this all happened in the same small area of Paynesville?

I think the TJH that you are referencing in the Bellingham area is maybe not related to the POI's family. It looks like the spelling of the last name is off by one letter. I've seen several references to it; it looks like their business might be located in Canby, MN now.

The POI's parents married on 3/17/56 in Stearns County.

IF they are really the same person, it would be a long shot. I have coworkers that will know this guy from Bellingham. I will ask on Monday but I think it may be coincidence.If you search you can find this guy's picture. You can see resemblances...but all humans look alike! ;-)

I should be sleeping, but I got frustrated searching the usual stuff online and remembered my ancestry.com acct, which gives me online access to public records. These are all available public records. I would link them if I could but you have to be ancestry.com member to view. Regardless, I will work on references.

2 story lines that I think are very important to the case...hopefully LE knows about these already, but I'm sharing here now. First, Tommy and David are not the only brothers DJH has. Second, DJH's stepfather ERG was married at least 6 times in MN & SD and potentially more under the name REG in CA, WA, & FL. I will keep searching to see if I can verify the latter.

Danny Heinrich's stepfather, ERG (b 10 Jan 1947) had quite a busy life, married at least 6 times.

ERG's wives:

#1 VM (b abt. 1950) m 2Mar1968 in MN, div 14Jun1973 Hennepin Co., MN

#2 RMA (b abt. 1955) m 9Sep1972 Day Co., SD, div 5Jun1974 Kandiyohi Co., MN

#3 SMW (b 1943) m 14May1977 Hennepin Co., MN, div 29Nov 1978 Hennepin Co., MN

#4 MEL (b 1947) m 13Oct1979 Hennepin Co., MN, div 1Dec1982 Dakota Co., MN

#5 BW (b 1947) m 21Nov1981 Codington Co., SD, div ?

#6 COBG (Danny Heinrich's mother) (b 2 May1937) m 20Mar1989, div 13 Nov 1991 (died 8Jan2007)

ERG died 1Jan2005. His last residence was Deer Lodge, MT. He would have been just shy of his 58th birthday.
His obituary is linked here: http://mtstandard.com/news/local/ob...cle_4aa48707-03e5-50dd-bd5b-1f2bd385bb67.html

DJH's parents were married on March 17, 1956 (filed in Stearns County). You can look it up in the MN Official Marriage System: https://moms.mn.gov/.

The TJH living in Bellingham is not DJH's brother. His brother Timothy died when he was 2 days old, you can find that in the Minnesota Death Index on Ancestry.com (born June 16, 1965, died June 18, 1965).

DJH would have worked at the Fingerhut across the street from the MAC (ice skating rink that Jacob and his father were at). The newer Fingerhut building west of the Sauk River was not completed until December of 1989.

Fingerhut1.jpgFingerhut2.jpg

DJH's parents were married on March 17, 1956 (filed in Stearns County). You can look it up in the MN Official Marriage System: https://moms.mn.gov/.

The TJH living in Bellingham is not DJH's brother. His brother Timothy died when he was 2 days old, you can find that in the Minnesota Death Index on Ancestry.com (born June 16, 1965, died June 18, 1965).

I looked on Intellius and it seems like a brother is quite a prominent person in another state. I don't want to say which one, but you seem great at knowing these things. Is this person really a brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810