Suspect - Daniel Heinrich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I hope this leads to justice for the families. human did you see this?

2271dea7379ccd170870cc422cb07f0a.jpg

Anyone know where this is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there is going to be so much more to come and I'm so hopeful that the Wetterling family will finally get some answers. Every year when the anniversary rolls around, like it just did, I think that this year will be different and that this will be the year. I had the same thoughts last week and this year it may actually happen.

Couple of questions and quick comments.

First and foremost, as everyone else has stated, I am praying this is the "break" that will lead to finding Jacob. Prayers for Jacob and his family, and Jarred and his family.

I thought I recalled Joy and Jarred stating (emphatically) that they believed DAH was in fact the perp...can anyone clarify.

The DNA that matched Jarreds sweatshirt to DJH...is this the technology that LE continually claimed they were waiting on???

Do any of the news articles have any info on the type of work, or job, that DJH was performing during the time period of the abductions?

Is or has Jarred identified DJH as his perp?

Does anyone have any info concerning the connection between DAH and DJH?

I have followed this case on WS for the past few years, I rarely post. I only became aware of Jacobs abduction a few years ago when I found this web sight by mistake. I just wanted to thank all the posters on WS who have kept this case alive.

I thought I recalled Joy and Jarred stating (emphatically) that they believed DAH was in fact the perp...can anyone clarify.
In a podcast where Joy is interviewing Jared, Jared states he feels pretty confident he knows who the perp is in his case, and mentions said person is currently locked up in Moose Lake. It was assumed he was referring to DAH. Unfortunately, Joy pulled most of the content from her blog, so there's no way for me to link you to it. If you search, you should be able to find posts here on WS discussing it.

Also, here's the link to Joy's most recent post: http://www.joybaker.com/2015/10/29/a-statement-of-support/

Oh, my goodness. I read all that. I am now headed to FB to set every picture of every child I have ever shared (always Friends only) to Me Only. How horrible!

So now we *may* know why Jacob's mother once said something along the lines of ... "we know this was a sexually motivated crime". I remember us discussing that at length. One of the children with Jacob was groped by the perp. I am pretty sure I have never seen that reported before.

I'm so pleased progress might be made in Jacob's case I always check in here every visit. I just hope if he did do this he states where Jacob's remains are so his family are spared further agony. It just makes me sick to my stomach that people walk among us that are sexually attracted to children and you would never know they were until they are caught.

Joy Baker has put up a new post about this development & she is understandably pleased Jared's attacker has been named its a shame he can't be tried for this. I really don't think statute of limitations are ever a good idea thankfully the law was changed in the state no the statute has no limitations now.

http://www.joybaker.com/2015/10/29/a-statement-of-support/ I Hope posting the link is ok I apologise mods if it's not ok.

Mixed emotions. Very sad. But I am glad to see some closure on this case. After catching up on the news and reading the search warrant I am convinced this was the guy, and that JEW is no more. Makes me want to vomit.

I am very hopeful after listening to the news conference and watching our local news all day today. I live very close to where this guy lives now in Annandale. The resemblance from the photo of him now and the sketch is amazingly similar to me. He lives a block from the middle school which is scary. I sure hope if it turns out the evidence shows he did it that he tells where Jacob is now.

Oh, my goodness. I read all that. I am now headed to FB to set every picture of every child I have ever shared (always Friends only) to Me Only. How horrible!

So now we *may* know why Jacob's mother once said something along the lines of ... "we know this was a sexually motivated crime". I remember us discussing that at length. One of the children with Jacob was groped by the perp. I am pretty sure I have never seen that reported before.

It's been rumored for years that the boys were groped, and now we have confirmation. I read the whole document as well - so disturbing. And yet SO FRUSTRATING that they've known about this guy from the very beginning and never had enough to make him a public POI

The document stated that he lived with his father at the time of the abduction. It's probably stating the obvious, but I hope LE did some digging at the father's place of residence.

From the criminal complaint, I pulled out a few interesting tidbits for anyone who doesn't have time (or the stomach) to read the whole doc.

http://www.startribune.com/criminal-complaint-against-danny-james-heinrich/338471312/

- Physical description in the late 1980's was 5'5" and 160lbs with brown hair and brown eyes
- A baseball cap was left behind by the perp after one Paynesville assault. DJH could not be excluded as one of the DNA profiles.
- Jared was shown 6 photos of different men. He chose 2 of the photos as possible matches, and one of them was DJH (and the other...possibly DAH?)
- DJH was a member of the Army National Guard at the time of Jared's assault. This could explain the military type clothing.
- DJH lived with his father at 16021 County Road 124 in Paynesville in January 1990. The document does not specifically say if he also lived there in October 1989.

One thing I haven't seen yet - how/why did LE zero in on him in 1990? Had he previously been convicted of anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NACHOSBELLEGRANDE