Suspect - Daniel Heinrich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

Could an 11 year-old boy have been mistaken for a woman ... at dusk from a distance? Or is this what DR wasn't sharing? Why?

Could an 11 year-old boy have been mistaken for a woman ... at dusk from a distance? Or is this what DR wasn't sharing? Why?

I believe under hypnosis he said either a woman or child

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though this thread is about Jacob this last day really is about Jared. What an amazing person he is. He finally has closure.

She said he ruined the case.

You misunderstood my comment. I said that *that circumstance* ruined the case. It wasn't JS's fault, he remembered what he could.

Or he could have been at Tom Thumb and saw the boys. Either way makes sense. He was local, he knew their route home, and we know now that he attacked other boys at night and carried the nylon mask with him.

It was a Sunday night and he was unemployed. Probably not a lot else to do.

Maybe he was at the polka festival at the Del-Win Ballroom? He could have gone to Tom Thumb for snacks or smokes or something and seen the boys then?

Anyone know the month or date of DJH's arrest in 1986 for DUI when he fought the cop?

As we know the attacks started Aug 1986, did they begin after the DUI? Possibly after he got out of jail on that?

Many of us have had all these cases connected for a long time. Simply go reread all the threads to see who didn't have this or who vehemently denied the connections.

I think more evidence might be found on the north side of the intersection of Big Fish Lake Road and MN 50. I think we have enough disparate information to suggest this spot. But I think JS's information needs to be re-examined b/c I think we have new reason to believe this location and the two assaults are connected.

JS's assault location is not by Big Fish Lake.

Electrolux is on the corner of 33rd Ave N & 8th St (Veterans Drive) in St. Cloud. Fingerhut has a couple locations further west of town. Not sure in 1989 however

Thank you! Sorry, my mistake. I was typing ahead of thinking. lol. Yes, Fingerhut was right across from the ice arena where Jacob went to hockey practice back in 1989. :/ They also have a storage facility further west across the Sauk River.

Heinrich was arrested for Jareds case at one point but let go.

Did you mean Heinrich? Is there a link showing he was ever arrested for Jared? I hadn't seen anything on that. We do know Hollinger was arrested for Jared and let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzie201