Suspect - Daniel Heinrich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked on Intellius and it seems like a brother is quite a prominent person in another state. I don't want to say which one, but you seem great at knowing these things. Is this person really a brother?

I think all of his brothers live in either Paynesville or St. Cloud.

I looked on Intellius and it seems like a brother is quite a prominent person in another state. I don't want to say which one, but you seem great at knowing these things. Is this person really a brother?

Brother of who? DJH only has 2 living brothers. The older one lives in Paynesville and the younger one lives in St. Cloud.

DJH would have worked at the Fingerhut across the street from the MAC (ice skating rink that Jacob and his father were at). The newer Fingerhut building west of the Sauk River was not completed until December of 1989.

View attachment 84002View attachment 84003

It would be interesting to know if Jerry and Jacob went to a restaurant to eat afterwards. It seems this guy stalked kids at the Pizza place in Payneville and Jared and his buddies had been at a cafe prior to Jared starting out for home. Maybe there was a cafe close to Fingerhut where he was a regular that the Wetterlings stopped at after Hockey practice.

Brother of who? DJH only has 2 living brothers. The older one lives in Paynesville and the younger one lives in St. Cloud.

DJH. Is intellius wrong as the brother T is listed with Howard.

DJH. Is intellius wrong as the brother T is listed with Howard.

Is his first name listed, or is it just "T"... not sure if you have a paid membership to Intellius and can see more that what I can. I'm guessing the "T Heinrich" is referring to Tommy.

DJH would have worked at the Fingerhut across the street from the MAC (ice skating rink that Jacob and his father were at). The newer Fingerhut building west of the Sauk River was not completed until December of 1989.

View attachment 84002View attachment 84003

Someone's been to the Stearns County Museum! :)

They have a file on Hollinger as well - check out the creepy picture and note the date of the article....

They have a file on Hollinger as well - check out the creepy picture and note the date of the article....

Yup... lol. Went there to do some genealogy research, but the county vital records system is down and I didn't have anything else prepped, so I got bored. I know Mossad keeps saying to do digging there, but I don't know what else to look for other than newspaper articles. Was hoping they had yearbooks from Paynesville, but they didn't.... maybe the public library does.

Has anyone been able to tie Peter Stibal to Daniel Heinrich? They are only a couple years a part in age, and apparently PS's family own(ed) a cabin in Paynesville (which PS used to commit his crimes). I'm wondering if they knew each other, ever bumped into each other online, or helped each other?

Here's one story about PS, if you're not familiar with him:
http://www.startribune.com/ex-scoutmaster-gets-21-years-for-molesting-boys/124513948/

Is his first name listed, or is it just "T"... not sure if you have a paid membership to Intellius and can see more that what I can. I'm guessing the "T Heinrich" is referring to Tommy.

Tom. It lists one living in Paynesville, etc and then out of state. You can see it without a membership. But you need to pay for details.

Just put in Tom H in MN and it will come up.

I am wondering if this is a screw up on Intellius?

Yup... lol. Went there to do some genealogy research, but the county vital records system is down and I didn't have anything else prepped, so I got bored. I know Mossad keeps saying to do digging there, but I don't know what else to look for other than newspaper articles. Was hoping they had yearbooks from Paynesville, but they didn't.... maybe the public library does.

If Mossad knows anything he should tell LE, don't you think? He had

DJH's parents were married on March 17, 1956 (filed in Stearns County). You can look it up in the MN Official Marriage System: https://moms.mn.gov/.

The TJH living in Bellingham is not DJH's brother. His brother Timothy died when he was 2 days old, you can find that in the Minnesota Death Index on Ancestry.com (born June 16, 1965, died June 18, 1965).

Thanks Matthew1026. I did a search for that death date and found him. It had his DOB listed as 1 Jan 1900, which is probably why I couldn't find it, but it lists the mother's maiden name as Boie so it has to be the same one. I'm going to remove my comments about the other TJH, don't want to drag him into this if its not founded.

I don't recognize the name of either guy in the picture? Is there some connection? Is it connected to Hollinger?

Thanks Matthew1026. I did a search for that death date and found him. It had his DOB listed as 1 Jan 1900, which is probably why I couldn't find it, but it lists the mother's maiden name as Boie so it has to be the same one. I'm going to remove my comments about the other TJH, don't want to drag him into this if its not founded.

It won't let me edit my posts because I've already edited them, so I guess they will stand for now. It was a long shot, but I still think it was worth it - I just want to help bring Jacob home.

The second point however, about the 6 wives, still stands (at least for now). From what I can tell the only one of the six that has passed away is DJH's mother. I wonder if LE has been in contact with these 5 other women to learn what they have to say about their common ex-husband. What kind of man was he? What was he into? Could he have influenced DJH while he was married to DJH's mom? They were married during the time of the abduction.

01fcd6ec678a36263503f8381449bcd7.jpg

Goodnight from Moose Lake-that's the prison on the opposite side of the lake...creepy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Jacob got aggressive, and tried to grab the gun, it went off, and this guy panicked, and got rid of the body. I personally think hecwas on the prowl for another sexual encounter, not to kill anyone. If it was to kill, i think he would have never got his fill, and there would be more dead kids.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Maybe Jacob got aggressive, and tried to grab the gun, it went off, and this guy panicked, and got rid of the body. I personally think hecwas on the prowl for another sexual encounter, not to kill anyone. If it was to kill, i think he would have never got his fill, and there would be more dead kids.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Spot on.

The dynamics of this crime suggest that murder was not the intent; that the intent was to satisfy what was by then a fairly well-defined urge, and that JEW flipped the script, either by resisting or I think, more likely attempting to flee.

It would be interesting to know if Jerry and Jacob went to a restaurant to eat afterwards. It seems this guy stalked kids at the Pizza place in Payneville and Jared and his buddies had been at a cafe prior to Jared starting out for home. Maybe there was a cafe close to Fingerhut where he was a regular that the Wetterlings stopped at after Hockey practice.

This is the first I have heard of him stalking kids at a pizza place. Do you have a source? And this reminds me... I've often wondered about the pizza delivery the night of the abduction. Did the pizza arrive before the boys left? Has anyone ever said who delivered it or where it was from?

This is the first I have heard of him stalking kids at a pizza place. Do you have a source? And this reminds me... I've often wondered about the pizza delivery the night of the abduction. Did the pizza arrive before the boys left? Has anyone ever said who delivered it or where it was from?
The pizza place is mentioned in the affidavit. In at least three of the Paynesville attacks, the victims had been at Papa's Pizza earlier in the evening.

pp. 48-49 of the pdf

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/wjon.com/files/2015/10/DanielHeinrichIndictment-Optimized.pdf

I don't know the answer to the question about the pizza restaurant in Jacob's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810