Suspect Drew Peterson #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, we are all hoping just one clue, will give us an answer to this mystery of Stacey's disappearance.

I think Craig Stebic should get in line, maybe theres more suitcases out there:confused:floating around in ponds in IL.

Saw a tag line for a video report today on line that read.....Search for Stacy to Resume.....below it was a photo of Stacy. Wonder if this means there is new info? I will try to watch it at lunch or before, but if anyone has anything on this PLEASE post it here. Thanks!

And exactly how can JAB be so sure they are wasting their time searching for Stacy? The only way he knows anything is through Drew. Drew had another man dispose of her body..hence the story she left with another man...

Oh DrewP.....here that sound? That's the Karma bus and it's headed right for ya! :eek:

I havent been able to get over here to discuss this case.
But for any of you who recall me from previous ones, I am about to
lose my lunch over this guy...JEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Piece of work or what. :behindbar
I didn't think there was another Scott Peterson out there but I am proven wrong yet again..LOL

Hello to all and glad to see the buzz here about this case..it's cathartic to share.

I havent been able to get over here to discuss this case.
But for any of you who recall me from previous ones, I am about to
lose my lunch over this guy...JEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Piece of work or what. :behindbar
I didn't think there was another Scott Peterson out there but I am proven wrong yet again..LOL

Hello to all and glad to see the buzz here about this case..it's cathartic to share.

Be sure to drop in on the "According to Drew" thread. That will give you the highlights of his "personality."

Oh DrewP.....here that sound? That's the Karma bus and it's headed right for ya!

For me personally, the sound is this..........

ROAR......................

This "deer" is just waiting for the day to hear that someone has been arrested.....................

And the "Lion sings no more".....................:behindbar

Posters that know me will get this............ (I hope)

Good idea..LOL
According to drew life sucks around him while he is perfection personified..LOL

You have pegged him exactly. Except you forgot to add that he was a "POLICE OFFICER" and because of that he should be seen as an "honorable" man who should get a pass if he is "forced" to take action to make life and people fit his own mold. IMO.

I was watching Nancy Grace last night and she was talking about DrewP and how he's hired the PR now and showing pictures of him in the house with his children. What caught my eye was in the little girls room there was a chalk board or something with writing on it. It physically made me ill when I read it, it said, My Prince has come, It's my Daddy!!! Ughhh did anyone else notice that? Now who do you think wrote that?

VB

Can't wait to see who is called to the GJ hearing this week.

I would think after last Thursday's hearing that would be ,if I was on the GJ ,enough to bring indictment against Drew for Kathleen's murder.

How about a quick update for those who come in late in the game? It helps some not have to read the thousands of posts made to catch up?

What's the latest? What's going on right now?

Grand Jury is still meeting weekly....the pastor that Stacey spoke to was on the stand last week or so, the coroner that did the latest autopsy on Kathy was on also. Drew's mom and stepdad? were on the week before.

Searches have resumed over the weekend. The volunteers were given a quick day long "training session" on what to look for and what to do if they run across something suspicious this past Saturday.

Oh, Drew P hired a PR firm to clean up his image, him being so honorable and all. The court allowed him to have his vehicles and some personal items back but not the guns. The hearing on the return of his guns and the subsequent revocation of his gun card has been delayed by the judge.

That's the cliff notes, check out the media thread and just scan the headlines for what's been going on lately.

Thanks chico, that will bring some up to speed that are just jumping in :D

for newbies, the media thread is at the top of the forum, has the latest news and updates in the media!

Also, though all DrewP's guns were supposed to have been taken in Nov. search, LE has now come up with one or two more guns that DrewP had allegedly hidden during the search.

When DrewP got his cars back he found a garage opener remote and used it to open his neighbors garage door, then after finding out it was hers he refused to give it to police to give to her. Stacy's friends and some neighbors have suggested boycotting the neighborhood bar if DrewP is in there. The bar owner has said that he has spoken with DrewP and he won't be coming in.

And Drew P said last week that he is very, very angry about all the missing posters for Stacy around town. And that the GJ called his parents just to make trouble for him. Lord, no one has to make trouble for him..his does a fine job of that by himself. When he needs help in that area he has JAB to fall back on.

And Drew P said last week that he is very, very angry about all the missing posters for Stacy around town. And that the GJ called his parents just to make trouble for him. Lord, no one has to make trouble for him..his does a fine job of that by himself. When he needs help in that area he has JAB to fall back on.

No lie! What an idiot. Like he's a wittle boy someone called his mommy in order to get him in trouble.
:furious: :mad: bleccck :sick:

Arrest the sick bast*rd and take him out of his misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopeBloom