Suspect Drew Peterson #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Drew P said last week that he is very, very angry about all the missing posters for Stacy around town. And that the GJ called his parents just to make trouble for him. Lord, no one has to make trouble for him..his does a fine job of that by himself. When he needs help in that area he has JAB to fall back on.

This is so funny coming from a former police officer. DP should know that during an investigation all people who may have known a victim or a suspect are interviewed.

And why is he so quick to assume the grand jury is "just trying to make trouble for him?" IF he was innocent of any crime, there wouldn't be any concern about having his parents questioned by the grand jury.

I'm wondering how DP survived for 29 years as a police officer? It makes me wonder if there were other Bolingbrook police officers that covered for him.......made sure his mistakes never saw the light of day.

I was watching Nancy Grace last night and she was talking about DrewP and how he's hired the PR now and showing pictures of him in the house with his children. What caught my eye was in the little girls room there was a chalk board or something with writing on it. It physically made me ill when I read it, it said, My Prince has come, It's my Daddy!!! Ughhh did anyone else notice that? Now who do you think wrote that?

VB

Creepy, chilling and totally inappropriate.

This guy makes me want to throw up. We all know that poor Stacy is no longer alive. I hope and pray they find her remains so that she can have a Christian burial and that DP is sentenced for the murders of both wives.

This guy is trash and needs to be thrown away. Far, far away! I would love to knock that smug look off his face. But I guess that I would have to stand in line.

I think JAB's latest comment about Roy Taylor drawing a salary is an attempt to divide the search ranks. If he can get a rumor going then they might start arguing. If they start arguing, then then people will start dropping out.

On the plus side though, if that is what was behind that comment it means that they fear the search teams finding something.

I think JAB's latest comment about Roy Taylor drawing a salary is an attempt to divide the search ranks. If he can get a rumor going then they might start arguing. If they start arguing, then then people will start dropping out.

On the plus side though, if that is what was behind that comment it means that they fear the search teams finding something.

Yeah, JAB's resorting to the lowest again in his attack of Roy for leading the search efforts . I am sure Roy has spent $$$$ of his own money on these search efforts. Drawing a salary..no way. The last time I heard they raised $11,000 for search efforts..that may be a salary to JAB but to Roy that is money for the search. I believe that Roy has spent thousands that he hasn't been reimbursed for in this effort. Just another low blow by JAB, that in no way endears his client to the public.

JAB obviously doesn't have a grasp of what the expenses in a search effort are...he would if his client had been inclined to head up the search for his own wife.

I'm watching Nancy Grace now, as I missed the earlier broadcast. At the beginning of the program, they showed Cassandra Cales speaking at the press conference that took place last week when the search efforts resumed.

In her comments, Cassandra said that her sister didn't leave the home willingly. She said that the state police have known that since day one, that they have evidence that Stacy didn't leaving willingly.

So.........the police DO have some sort of evidence.

We've dissected this case from the beginning and know the general sequence of events..........

Stacy was last known to be alive at about 10:15am. She was talking to her friend, Bruce, on the phone. She told Bruce she was still in bed and they discussed getting together to paint a house.

By noon, when Sharon called the Peterson home and asked to speak to Stacy, Chris hemmed and hawed, until DP took the phone and spoke with Sharon.

I think we're all agreed that Stacy was killed sometime between 10:30am and 12:00pm......within that hour and a half time frame.

We also know that the first police search of the Peterson house was on Thursday, Nov. 1st. and police did come out of the house with several boxes and bags of evidence collected. We also know that some of the evidence consisted of computers, guns, and cell phones.

I remember DP complaining that the ISP took the bedding from the master bedroom. My guess is there was some sort of evidence on the bedding. Perhaps some other evidence in the bedroom too.

In her comments, Cassandra said that her sister didn't leave the home willingly. She said that the state police have known that since day one, that they have evidence that Stacy didn't leaving willingly.

What could the evidence be?
What happened that night?
The children were all there that night right?

What could the evidence be?
What happened that night?
The children were all there that night right?

Yes........the children were there that Sunday morning. Stacy spoke with her friend, Bruce on the phone at about 10:15am. That's the last time anyone outside the immediate household spoke with Stacy. We don't know what the children have told the police, but we do know that when Cassandra went to the Peterson home late Sunday night, after trying to call her sister all day, the four children were alone, and one of the two older boys (ages 13 and 14) told their Aunt Cassandra that mom and dad had a fight and mom left and dad's out trying to find her.

We don't know if any of the children actually saw Stacy that Sunday. When Stacy spoke on the phone with her friend, Bruce, about making plans to paint a house, she said she was still in bed (at 10:15am).

Based on what is known, I think Stacy was killed shortly after that phone call, right there in the master bedroom.

When DP talked to Sharon about noon, he said that Stacy had gone to visit her grandfather. I think DP told the children they had an argument and Stacy left as a cover story.

As to evidence..........I don't know, but I bet something was found in the master bedroom.

When Nancy Grace interviewed Roy - Sharon's son and the spokesman for the group that's leading the searches - he mentioned Cassandra's statement that the police have known since day one that Stacy didn't leave the home willingly and that they have evidence.

Definitely something happemed in tht bedroom..remember the missing nightstand?

I watched the midnight repeat of Nancy Grace to make sure I heard Cassandra's words accurately and I did...........she said that the ISP told her that Stacy didn't leave the house willingly and that the ISP has evidence.

That got me to thinking about the choice of words........Stacy didn't leave the house willingly. The following is just speculation............

Is it plausible to think that Stacy was still alive when she left the house? Did Stacy and DP argue in the master bedroom, have some sort of physical altercation in which Stacy was rendered unconscious, and DP then immobilized her? Perhaps he bound and gagged her.

This would explain why the container that Tom Morphey helped move later that evening was "warm to the touch." She may have still been alive. After putting the container in the Denali and taking Tom home, DP may have taken Stacy someplace to kill her.

This might also explain other things that happened that Sunday, like DP having Sharon babysit for only 15 minutes.

Any thoughts on this scenario?

Leila, your words brought up something that has been bothering me. Why did DrewP have Sharon babysit for 15 min? And which children did she babysit for? All four or only the younger ones? And if only the little ones, where were the older ones and what were they doing? If something had just happened, he ran a chance of one of the kids saying something to Sharon, so his leaving the kids with her just somehow seems off.

Ok, we know the older boys were babysitting alone at the home later on Sunday night. So if he was only going to be gone for about 15 min, why would he ask Sharon to sit for him? I feel that he had a purpose for that, but why? To allow him time to talk to the older boys and set up his story with them? To temporarily divert Sharon and give him time to take care of things before it became known that Stacy was missing (I have less confidence in this one)? So the older boys could assist him with something? To allow him time to get himself together, figure out what to say to the children, and get things started?

I thought that Sharon called because she was home from grocery shopping and had bought a treat for the kids. She asked them over and when they came Drew said he had an errand and would be back in about 15 minutes. But somehow this may be tied to Stacy's car ..You know I need to back to ACandyRose.com for that timeline ....something with the cars was different I believe between the time Sharon went to the grocery store in the morning and then later.

I am also curious rather Stacy was dead or alive diring this time and also what the heck did he tell the kids all day about Stacy? If her car was moved then who moved it and exactly when did it get moved and what were the Kids doing that they couldn't see out the window to see who was in the car?

Also yes I believe that she was possibly alive but unconscious during part of that day.

SNIP/
2007-10-28findstacypeterson.com09:40 AM

Cars in driveILL[findstacypeterson.com Timeline]: "Sharon [Sharon Bychowski, Peterson's neighbor] leaves home, and sees SUV and Grand Prix in driveway."

2007-10-28CNN Nancy Grace11:00 AMILLRICK MIMS: "When I asked him [Drew Peterson] when the last time he saw Stacy, he said, Well, when he got up at 11:00 AM, she was already gone. But from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM, both cars were still in the driveway." - MIKE BROOKS: "How do you know this?" - RICK MIMS: Sharon [Sharon Bychowski], the neighbor, plus all the neighbors` reports from (INAUDIBLE) all created a timeline."

2007-10-28findstacypeterson.com11:55 AM
Grand Prix GoneILL[findstacypeterson.com Timeline]: "Sharon [Sharon Bychowski, Peterson's neighbor] returns home and only sees SUV in driveway"
/SNIP

The above was snipped from ACandyRose.com site

So sometime between when Sharon went to the grocery store and returned Drew moved Stacy's vehicle..I bet to the airport because it was only a 5 or 10 minute walk from their home.

What did he tell the kids about moving her car or did he have someone else do that while Sharon was at the grocery store? What did he tell the kids about her being gone the rest of the day and evening?

I think that it is possible Stacy was in the car at that time, unconscious. I am thinking the container he and his brother moved contained bleach. I think another container contained amonia. He met someone that night who picked up her car they took her to a location and put her in a container both bleach and amonia and then he paid that person to dump the body.

That is why I think that the boys testimony is so crucial to fill in that timeline.

When Sharon called the Peterson house about noon, Chris answered the phone and hemmed and hawed when Sharon asked to speak with Stacy. DP took the phone and told Sharon that Stacy had gone to visit her grandfather. Sharon explained that she had treats for the children and DP said he'd bring them over after lunch. He evidently didn't ask then if she could babysit. It was only when DP took the children over to Sharon's he asked Sharon if she could babysit for a few minutes. I kind of think that whatever errand DP had to run, that it was something he came up with on the spur of the moment.

I've always thought that DP used that 15 minutes to move something at the house.......maybe move the container from the basement to the master bedroom. Whatever he did, didn't take too long.

I think it's important to know if Sharon babysat for all four children or only the two younger ones. If only the two little ones, where were the boys? When DP was gone for those 15 minutes, did he leave in his car to go somewhere? Or was he at home?

I wish we knew more about the floor plan of that house. From the tour of the house that DP gave a few weeks ago, the basement is finished with one or two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a family room/recreation room. I think one of the older boys bedrooms is in the basement. What I want to know is where the stairs are from the upstairs - master bedroom area - to the downstairs and the garage. I want to know if it's possible for someone - if all the children are occupied playing in their bedrooms or watching tv in the family room - to get from the master bedroom to the garage un-noticed?

Could DP have moved Stacy from the master bedroom to the garage un-noticed, and then, once he checked to see that none of the neighbors were outside, from the garage to her car in the driveway? He probably would have had her wrapped in a blanket or something so if anyone did see him he could pass it off as putting items in the car for the dry cleaners. Then, he moved her car to the airport. If he was able to move her from the house to her car and then the car to the airport, un-noticed, he would have been in the clear as far as the children were concerned. In response to a "where's mom" question, he could tell the older boys that they had an argument and Stacy stormed out of the house, saying she was going to her grandfather's.

That would account for the cadaver dogs hitting on Stacy's car.

Didn't one of the older boys say something to Sharon at some point, something that wasn't released? Was that during the babysitting time? If so, then it is possible that she had all the kids.

But for him, that was a huge risk. If the kids knew they were fighting, if the kids saw or heard anything suspicious- they might tell someone they trusted, like their babysitter. So whatever reason he had for leaving them with her, for not making an excuse for not taking the kids over had to be something important.

Moving her body during that time is a good theory. He most likely didn't want the kids to see anything, and that would have given him time to move it without the danger of the children seeing it.

So Vicki Connolly and Kyle Piry were at the GJ hearing yesterday.

Thank you for posting that article on the media thread ChicoLiving.

I think they are trying to show that Drew had a pattern of threatening and stalking...and telling his ex wife and ex finance that he could kill them and make it look like an accident.

Drew's take on all this..they come out of the woodwork don't they?

2 exes testified this morning at grandjury....DP says no worries:

http://www.nbc5.com/news/15792166/detail.html

SNIPS

Everything she's said has been twisted and turned," Peterson said.

Peterson has dismissed Connolly's allegations and said, "Vicki is just mad because I cheated on her."

Brodsky also questioned the negative comments from the women in Peterson's past.

"They're an ex-wife and a jilted girlfriend," Brodsky said. "What do you expect them to say? We're not concerned in the least."

Peterson took the appearance of Piry and Connolly as an indication the prosecution does not have much of a case.

"All it tells me is, they're scraping," he said.

2 exes testified this morning at grandjury....DP says no worries:

http://www.nbc5.com/news/15792166/detail.html

Peterson took the appearance of Piry and Connolly as an indication the prosecution does not have much of a case.

"All it tells me is, they're scraping," he said.

ehhhhh............maybe someone can explain to DP how the pros dots the ''i's'' and crosses the ''t's'' ! :behindbar

Gosh! :crazy: For an ex-cop, he's not too bright! :D

JMHO
fran

ehhhhh............maybe someone can explain to DP how the pros dots the ''i's'' and crosses the ''t's'' ! :behindbar

Gosh! :crazy: For an ex-cop, he's not too bright! :D

JMHO
fran

Fran, you know he's lost in his own little world! Oh, and he took JB with him! :rolleyes: Quite the pair they are.

It's called spin. If they dismiss the allegations, don't react to them... maybe others will too.

But DrewP was a police officer and somehow I believe that DrewP is quite aware that what they are doing is establishing a pattern of behavior. A pattern that shows quite clearly that DrewP not only thought he could kill and make it look like an accident or make people disappear, it shows he had thought about it and possibly planned it.

What DrewP says in the press now is well coached, means nothing. He has been told that not to react negatively to info. Even if it gets under his skin, not to let it show. But it is interesting that he broke the coaching when they interviewed his mother and stepfather. I do think he is being broken down, piece by piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth