Suspect Drew Peterson #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that CL has been arrested, I'm praying that DP is NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those shiny bracelets sure looked good on CL and I am sure there are lots around that any one of us or the LE would love to put on DP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just :furious: that this guy is still roaming free!

Has everyone sent in their emails to DP who is going to answer them tonight on LKL?! Not that I think he will answer anything at all dealing with the case, but it should prove to be interesting to watch him try to spin things for his new and improved "personality makeover"!! I can hardly wait! ROFLMAO I have my sponges ready to throw at the tv and my popcorn handy. Let the games begin....

I have to say the list of people who have gone before the granjury is extensive and impressive. They have not left out anyone. The last few weeks have been to me the most interesting as far GJ appearances go.
Ex-wife, ex fiance, the pastor, Kathleen's attorney, now Walter. The only persons left are the boys and his brother Tom. If feel they are getting closer everyday to finding Stacy and arresting Drew.

I agree that they are getting closer and closer to an indictment, and hopefully to finding Stacy.

On the find Stacy site they mentioned sonar searches as well as land searches. I think they're covering all bases and I'm glad to hear that.

Some time ago there was discussion here on this forum about the pond near or at Clow airport. I think there was a general belief that the pond had been drained, and we learned later that it had not been drained. Someone said that the bottom silt in that pond could be soft and deep. Something could be buried in that silt. Probably not Stacy, but maybe some sort of evidence. The reason I bring this up is because that pond is one place the cadaver dogs hit on.

I think when this all goes down and Drew is arrested the next step for he and JAB will be to cast doubt as to whether not someone else murdered her. I think he was origanally trying to set up Scott Rosetto for the fall, JAB even alluded to him in the LKLive broadcast. But I think that won't fly.

Anyone have any theories on how JAB and Drew will try to prove it wasn't Drew who did this to Stacy.? I am thinking that if the body is found we are looking at murder 1.

I think when this all goes down and Drew is arrested the next step for he and JAB will be to cast doubt as to whether not someone else murdered her. I think he was origanall trying to set up Scott Rosetto for the fall, JAB even aluded to him in the LKLive broadcast. But I think that won't fly.

Anyine have any theories on how JAB and Drew will try to prove it wasn't Drew who did this to Stacy.? I am thinking tht if the body is found we are looking at murder 1.

I think he will try to blame someone else. Rosetto is one. Morphey's brother has said he thinks DrewP might have been trying to set up Tom. So yes, trying to blame someone else is a possibility. Do you think they will go for the DP on him?

I think he will try to blame someone else. Rosetto is one. Morphey's brother has said he thinks DrewP might have been trying to set up Tom. So yes, trying to blame someone else is a possibility. Do you think they will go for the DP on him?

I think that they are definitely going to go for the DP in both Kathleen and Stacy's cases. I think they are going the GJ route so as soon as Stacy's body surfaces then he'll be indited. I think that LE is held to a higher standard of the law not only by the public but by prosecutors. As well they should be due to the position of faith, trust and power put into the hands of LE.

Unless Stacy's body is found soon, I think the grand jury may indict DP for Kathleen Savio's death, and allow that case to proceed. They may hold off on an indictment regarding Stacy's disappearance in hope that she will be found.

I think when this all goes down and Drew is arrested the next step for he and JAB will be to cast doubt as to whether not someone else murdered her. I think he was origanall trying to set up Scott Rosetto for the fall, JAB even aluded to him in the LKLive broadcast. But I think that won't fly.

Anyine have any theories on how JAB and Drew will try to prove it wasn't Drew who did this to Stacy.? I am thinking tht if the body is found we are looking at murder 1.

One of the things I like about how I see this case turning out, is it is one of those cut and dry "people hate that freakin guy" , it is at full saturation media-wise, and I dont care if you go to Mozambique for a jury pool- it will end the same way. The trouble is, the burden on the prosecution is such that they cannot charge him without reasonable certainty that they can secure a conviction (think DA now facing charges in Duke Rape case), that being said, circumstantial cases result in convictions all the time.

I swear- am I the only person that thinks he'd be fine to rot in prison as long as no-one ever found Stacy and he could still consider himself smarter???

Two words- Whack Job!

I think you are exactly right about DP, Blink. He would be the type to consider it a victory if she is never found even if he were sitting in a prison cell. His narcissism is extreme. If he felt he was still in control of where she was and no one knew his huge secret...he would feel he succeeded in outwitting everyone.

Hey Blink..good to see you on this thread.

When Drew goes down ISP is making sure it will be a pretty package all tied up with a beautiful bow. This case will be rock solid when it is presented .

Luckily Drew and JAB can't keep there mouths shut..so they have already been caught in so many contradictions..hey we should start a thread for that one too.

Anyway glad to have you here on board for these discussions.

I agree that DP is wallowing in the fact that Stacy has not been found (YET) and if indicted tomorrow for her death, he would feel completely at ease that there will be no conviction with no body.

Even if he is indicted for Kathleen's murder, he probably feels they don't have an air tight case. IMO, unless he left some incrimating evidence I just can't see how the DA can convince a jury without a reasonable doubt that DP committed her murder.

Blink, I get where your saying that DP would be sitting in jail feeling "proud" of himself if Stacy's body is never found. Reminds me of Scott Peterson, I beleive he would also have felt the same if Laci's body had never been found.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

The above links to a video report that says how LE got the missing folding gun.

It appears Drew sold the gun to someone and that person turned it over to LE. I always wondered, since it was missed during the search of DP's home, how the police came into possession of the gun.

Interesting, because oringinally when Mims talked about the folding gun..didn't Drew and JAB say it never existed that Mims was telling a story that wasn't true? So now it not only exists, but the person Drew sold it to is the same person that handed it over to police.

I really think we need a thread just about Drew's lies that he has been caught in through this whole investigation.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

The above links to a video report that says how LE got the missing folding gun.

It appears Drew sold the gun to someone and that person turned it over to LE. I always wondered, since it was missed during the search of DP's home, how the police came into possession of the gun.

Interesting, because oringinally when Mims talked about the folding gun..didn't Drew and JAB say it never existed that Mims was telling a story that wasn't true? So now it not only exists, but the person Drew sold it to is the same person that handed it over to police.

I really think we need a thread just about Drew's lies that he has been caught in through this whole investigation.

I'd love to see someone - Greta, Nancy Grace - confront DP with all these lies. :)

Hey Blink..good to see you on this thread.

When Drew goes down ISP is making sure it will be a pretty package all tied up with a beautiful bow. This case will be rock solid when it is presented .

Luckily Drew and JAB can't keep there mouths shut..so they have already been caught in so many contradictions..hey we should start a thread for that one too.

Anyway glad to have you here on board for these discussions.

Thanks DD- if I were to advise the family, I would have filed a WD suit, as soon as the COD changed, which would put a freeze on the original payout. Also, as a family member, you are disagreeing with the autopsy, which makes probate about 7 years.

I agree that DP is wallowing in the fact that Stacy has not been found (YET) and if indicted tomorrow for her death, he would feel completely at ease that there will be no conviction with no body.

Even if he is indicted for Kathleen's murder, he probably feels they don't have an air tight case. IMO, unless he left some incrimating evidence I just can't see how the DA can convince a jury without a reasonable doubt that DP committed her murder.

Blink, I get where your saying that DP would be sitting in jail feeling "proud" of himself if Stacy's body is never found. Reminds me of Scott Peterson, I beleive he would also have felt the same if Laci's body had never been found.

absolutely- narcisstic sociopath- like she never existed once he killed them- freaky

There is also contradictory behavior. DrewP is fighting in court to get his weapons back, and JAB says that DrewP has been threatened- implying that is why he needs the weapons back. Yet during that same time period, LE comes into possession of weapon that allegedly DrewP managed to hide from LE and he sells it. Now why do you think he would sell that weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenitsa