Suspect Drew Peterson #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is also contradictory behavior. DrewP is fighting in court to get his weapons back, and JAB says that DrewP has been threatened- implying that is why he needs the weapons back. Yet during that same time period, LE comes into possession of weapon that allegedly DrewP managed to hide from LE and he sells it. Now why do you think he would sell that weapon?

I think Jab probably told him if the weapon exists..get rid of it.

I am interested in who this individual that turned the gun over to the police is?

I am thinking it could either be Paul Peterson, suddenly having a change of heart since nothing seems to mesh anylonger, or maybe Mike Robinson. Remember Mike was arrested for the alledged physical abuse to his girlfriend and her friends..maybe he told LE he had a little something for them. But who ever Drew sold the gun to ..Drew never suspected they would turn it over to LE.

It's KILLING me that someone so stupid has gotten away with two murders as of right now. WHY would you go and sell a gun that you said never existed if you are in the middle of a high profile (or two) case?! :doh: Is the paltry sum of money he probably sold the gun for so important? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: Oh, my head hurts thinking about how stupid he is.

The only thing he has going for him is his police experience which would probably help him make sure Stacy is never found. I'm beginning to agree with others that he's going to be arrested for Kathleen's murder before anything is done about Stacy. :(

:mad:

Well Taxi all I can say is Drew is so in love with himself he couldn't believe that whoever this person is would have turned it over to LE. That means it's someone very close to him, who he thought he had some control over and was a very close friend or family member. He wasn't going to put this on the open market..he needed to get rid of this gun fast..but once again because he is so in love with himself he judged the sitution and the friend and / or family member wrongly. That's the trouble with Drew..when looking out for himself and only himself he runs into problems.. he just doesn't get that other people also look out for themselves as apposed to saving his skin.

I think it was possibly the bar owner or another drinking buddy from the bar.

Well Taxi all I can say is Drew is so in love with himself he couldn't believe that whoever this person is would have turned it over to LE. That means it's someone very close to him, who he thought he had some control over and was a very close friend or family member. He wasn't going to put this on the open market..he needed to get rid of this gun fast..but once again because he is so in love with himself he judged the sitution and the friend and / or family member wrongly. That's the trouble with Drew..when looking out for himself and only himself he runs into problems.. he just doesn't get that other people also look out for themselves as apposed to saving his skin.

DD- We have a thread here on Sandra Belanger -

She predicted on Jan.30,2008

"Angels will bring Paul Peterson to the agents!"

I'm just reporting what she said.

DD- We have a thread here on Sandra Belanger -

She predicted on Jan.30,2008

"Angels will bring Paul Peterson to the agents!"

I'm just reporting what she said.

I wish the angels would bring Stacy P to the agents!
That would make everyone so happy.

I think it was possibly the bar owner or another drinking buddy from the bar.

I agree. He probably went to the bar and sold it to someone he either knew had a criminal past, figuring the person would never go to the police b/c of that past, or to a stranger that he didn't think recognized him.

I'm encouraged by all that's happened in this case in the past month. The searches have resumed; Kathleen Savio's estate has been re-opened and DP's uncle removed as executor; a statement by the police indicating they are moving forward with this case and expect it will bring an arrest; and John Morphey coming forward in support of his brother Tom, whom DP maligned during his recent appearance on Greta's program.

After months of little or nothing in the way of news, this case seems to have picked up steam. The grand jury's term is supposed to end the middle of May, and that's just a little more than three weeks away! Yes, the grand jury could ask for an extension of time, but considering the names of some of the people who've appeared before the grand jury in recent weeks, it looks like they're wrapping things up.

I feel fairly confident that the grand jury will be handing down an indictment. Whether it's an indictment for the murder of Kathleen Savio, or an indictment for the disappearance/murder of Stacy Peterson, or both, remains to be seen.

Gosh! I can't believe DP has been caught, in public VIEW, of lying! :chicken: Imagine that! ;)

Wonder if Brodsky gets the hint now, he's being played for a fool?:crazy:

Whoever turned that gun in, musta' gotten scared they were going to be sucked into this case and end up being bunkmates with DP.:behindbar

I have a feeling it's only a matter of time before DP gets everything that's coming to him. :bang:

Like they say, 'Karma's a bitc*!

JMHO
fran

It's KILLING me that someone so stupid has gotten away with two murders as of right now. WHY would you go and sell a gun that you said never existed if you are in the middle of a high profile (or two) case?! :doh: Is the paltry sum of money he probably sold the gun for so important? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: Oh, my head hurts thinking about how stupid he is.

The only thing he has going for him is his police experience which would probably help him make sure Stacy is never found. I'm beginning to agree with others that he's going to be arrested for Kathleen's murder before anything is done about Stacy. :(

:mad:

I wonder if finding that DrewP had another gun that he didn't turn over to police, might have affected the judges decision to reverse the return of DrewP's guns?

Does anyone know who was called to the GJ last Thursday? I could be mistaken but I thought that Jon M was there the week before. I wonder who is left to hear from other then DP's boys?

I was reading at the find stacy website last night, and there's a report that DP has a girlfriend named Denise Werner, of Romeoville, whom he met at a bar called Tailgaters. They've been dating for about a month and he's brought her to his home for dinner and to meet his children. She's divorced with children, one of whom is a 17-year-old girl.

I was reading at the find stacy website last night, and there's a report that DP has a girlfriend named Denise Werner, of Romeoville, whom he met at a bar called Tailgaters. They've been dating for about a month and he's brought her to his home for dinner and to meet his children. She's divorced with children, one of whom is a 17-year-old girl.

Now THAT is frightening! :eek:

Antlers twitching...............Reminds me of when (what seems like ages ago) wondering if DP knew Stacy's mother (Christie) prior to her missing and that is when he first saw Stacy?? She would have been a teenager then and she was still a teenager when he started "seeing" her.

He does have a pattern.................he also doesn't have a brain!! (oops, that was the scarecrow huh?)

With the latest news on the gun, I am feeling very confident that within the next month, we will be reading that DP has been arrested. I am thinking for Stacy's disappearance/murder (and praying that Stacy will be found before then). I'm not convinced that he will or can be arrested for Kathleen's murder. I would love to see all the reports that were written when Kathleen was found by the LE.

You said that he brought her to meet his kids. That was foolish on his part. I hope she has the brains to not bring him to meet her kids!

DrewP's children certainly don't need to be exposed to his :sick: "love life". What happens when she dumps Drew and gets a restraining order? "Sorry kids, girlfriend is taking a long vacation!" Where have they heard that before?

Wouldn't it be cool if she was playing him?... Get ol' DrewP drunk or stoned and tell him that thinking about him getting away with murder makes her hot. Maybe say she'd be even more turned on if he would tell her how he got rid of the body

Or maybe she is just stringing DrewP along so she can get to know his kids...maybe they will learn to trust her and spill the beans about what they saw in the days following Stacy's disappearance.

Susan

Well that gal must not have a flipping brain in her head. To have anything to do with him & his rotten murdering reputation! Then to have a 17 yr old daughter none the less......wow she is really dense!!!:eek:

TGI:

That was IMO a strong post you made. IMO, probably what most posters would LOVE to do, if we lived close enough to DP.........(I would do it in a heart beat if I lived there) To be able to string him along........

But I don't think that is what Denise is doing........Another woman who thinks DP is innocent is what Denise is.

As far as brains go...............neither DP or this "Denise" have any. I could very easily sit here and say okay............this guy is innocent and he deserves a "life", and what's wrong with him seeing someone.

But once I saw that the woman had a 17 year old...........my antlers started twitching................(In WS speak (hinky meter)

I see from reading the findstacy website DP was sitting out on his porch with his new lady friend. Some think it's to flaunt it to the neighbors, ie Sharon. But the posters at that website are sending flowers to Sharon and she's started a garden for Stacy in her yard, in view of DP and his lady friend.

Kind of reminds me of the boat filled with flowers during the SP deliberations.

Strange, isn't it? DP has all the time to go to bars and pick up women, but he thinks it's a waste of time to look for Stacy?:rolleyes:

This lady better keep him far, far away from her daughter! IMO....IIRC, Stacy was actually only 16 at the time she first met DP. You only hear about when she was 17, but I believe they knew each other when she was 16. :eek:

JMHO
fran

Oh, did you all see DP is objecting to the opening of Kathleen's Estate and changing the trustee to the Savios?

This is going to get interesting!:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads