Suspect Drew Peterson #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hohum!!

Let's see, DrewP couldn't pass up this opportunity to slam Stacy and everyone else involved with the case.

Let's see, according to DrewP with Dan Abrahams:

Stacy was snotty the last time she talked to him, when she told him she was leaving him for another man.

Brodsky even offered a picture of DP's stepbrother, Thomas Morphy with a MJ joint, to show he's not reliable......he also claimed it was RECENT!
He's not slamming Stacy with all the negative comments, he's just telling the truth.

Stacy could be hiding in Sharon's house, for all DrewP knows......

You expect EX's to give disparging remarks, ie he was abusive

It's not true that he EVER threatened his EX to make her disappear.

He doesn't have the money to look for Stacy so the PI's are relagated to looking for Stacy on the internet.

The kids are bored with all this...........Mom's disappearance, etc.....

Yeah, he let's them watch the programs, he DOES NOT change the channel...

The local police have not been very nice to him, he feels uncomfortable.

He's doing the best he can.

Why do people suspect him???? Because they always suspect the husband and cops have TRIED to make him look bad and downplayed anything positive.

LOL.....

Ahhhh.......poor DrewP........they aren't looking for her over seas.......

Time line!!!

Brodsky,,,,,,it's a complex time line and he can't discuss it......

I probably missed something, but that's about it.

What a !!:behindbar

JMHO
fran

They are looking for Tom and showing his pic hoping that someone will let them know where he is.

Which ex is he referring to? I get confused :crazy: Let's see, Kathleen he allegedly threatened to make her death look like an accident. Stacy he allegedly threatened to make disappear- of course she wasn't an ex. Or was it one of the surviving ex's or the surviving ex girlfriend? Of course it is safe for him to deny it, in domestics, there is usually no other witnesses so it is his word against hers. I think I will take her word, it has never been proven that she has told other lies.

I don't understand why JAB says "its a complex time line??? I understand not discussing it but complex??

There is no way the gf could be a plant if there's a minor involved. LE wouldn't do that. What would be hilarious is if it IS a plant, and the minor is really 18+ yrs. LOL Ah, I've been watching too much tv.

Boy, she better be careful. :eek: And her mom too.

They are looking for Tom and showing his pic hoping that someone will let them know where he is.

LOL, except while they were talking about him smoking MJ and being not a reliable witness, they weren't showing Morphys picture as JAB and DP wanted them too! :)

JMHO
fran

LOL, except while they were talking about him smoking MJ and being not a reliable witness, they weren't showing Morphys picture as JAB and DP wanted them too! :)

JMHO
fran

So they didn't show his picture? Great! Because I really do think they are looking for him.

So they didn't show his picture? Great! Because I really do think they are looking for him.

Brodsky held it up so that they could take a close up. They showed it quickly from afar. But, during the discussion about it, they showed clips of something else. Stacy,.. Stacy and DP, type of thing. But, NOT the picture he was holding up.

Perhaps they're on to them!

Good!

Dan sure questioned DP. No tap dancing from him, that's for sure. Of course, nothing was answered that we didn't really already know.

fran

I went to MSNBC and watched the video clip of this show. Dan really pushed with Drew and JAB on the fact that they belittle all the other people involved, that they continually say everyone else is lying and the fact that with all the ex's they told others they thought he would kill them. Drew and JAB really didn't have much of an answer for that that made any sense.
I am sure they are trying to find Tom and still belittling him, but JAB and Drew can YOU say protective custody?

Didn't the boys already testify at the GJ? If not Drew blocked it. I know he objected to the subpoenas.

I like the way Taximom and curiositycat think. Doesn't have to be an undercover cop. Although I can't remember the case exactly I do remember that a new girlfriend gave testimony where the suspect confessed to killing his wife. I thought at the time how stupid can you be?

Didn't the boys already testify at the GJ? If not Drew blocked it. I know he objected to the subpoenas.

I like the way Taximom and curiositycat think. Doesn't have to be an undercover cop. Although I can't remember the case exactly I do remember that a new girlfriend gave testimony where the suspect confessed to killing his wife. I thought at the time how stupid can you be?

The boys were questioned but not by the grand jury..sort of a child psychologist and others in a controlled situation. But obviously they must have said a few things the GJ would like to hear in person. I am sure that bothers Drew because he doesn't know what they said..he needs complete control..and for them to repeat that info to a GJ hearing would not sit in his favor..or why would he object to that?

I wish DrewP would find Tom, I'm sure he has lot's to say to him! However I want Tom to be wearing a wire and have protection so DrewP couldn't just have him go missing like Stacy.

VB

I wish DrewP would find Tom, I'm sure he has lot's to say to him! However I want Tom to be wearing a wire and have protection so DrewP couldn't just have him go missing like Stacy.

VB

LOL, good idea!

For DP to find Tom would be a bad idea, imo. Even with a wire, the intimidation that Tom would have to endure could hurt the case and himself. You are talking about a man who prefered suicide over going up against DP in the first place.

It's awfully quiet ..I wonder what Drew and JAB have cooking now. They have got to be on pins and needles at this point.

Maybe, they were waiting for us to "be quiet"

LOL.................

Like we would forget........................NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure they are just sitting along with the kids who are bored with the whole thing (yea, right) with DP's new "lady friend", thinking who can we say that is crazy that we haven't already said was crazy.

GUYS...............YOU'VE NAMED EVERYONE PRETTY MUCH NOW,

EXCEPT EACH OTHER....................THAT'S ALL THAT IS LEFT!!!

Sorry...............had to vent. Gosh, that felt good.

GJ is up next month.................they will have to either make an indictment, or.............

It's awfully quiet ..I wonder what Drew and JAB have cooking now. They have got to be on pins and needles at this point.

IMHO, Drew and JAB SHOULD be worried over what LE has cooking for Drew! :behindbar

On the other hand, I like it when Drew talks! :bang:

:D

fran

IMHO, Drew and JAB SHOULD be worried over what LE has cooking for Drew! :behindbar

On the other hand, I like it when Drew talks! :bang:

:D

fran

LOL, me too! Listening to what he says and marveling at the archaic way of thinking has been funny. He is like a person who should have been born back in the 1800's. I could have actually enjoyed it, if it hadn't been for the facts of a murdered wife and another missing wife.

But still, I have enjoyed the chance to make fun of such an odd (old) man. His way of thinking is so old, that the funny part is- he thinks that everyone else thinks like he does. He doesn't even realize how out of place and time he is! He doesn't even seem to realize that many of the women he thinks are so enamored of him, are just thinking of how much he can and will spend on them. That it isn't him they are enamored of, it is his money.

And now with the lawsuit by the Savio's, he is in danger of losing a big chunk of that. Let's see how enamored the women are when he doesn't have a lot of money to spend on them. If they do a tax audit, I think he would lose even more money. And when (when, not if) they charge him, he won't need the money anyway.

Tom'sGirl just posted a new article on the media thread.

Drew is now, finally, offering a reward of $25,000 for info leading to Stacy's whereabouts. This is bizarre..where was that reward money in the initial weeks she was missing? Just one more joke from JAB and Drew to make people think he actually believes his own story. Look at Drew..he actually cares now, not about Stacy, but what people think.

he could really look like a hero by offering $250,000 - he knows there is no chance of anyone cashing in

Tom'sGirl just posted a new article on the media thread.

Drew is now, finally, offering a reward of $25,000 for info leading to Stacy's whereabouts. This is bizarre..where was that reward money in the initial weeks she was missing? Just one more joke from JAB and Drew to make people think he actually believes his own story. Look at Drew..he actually cares now, not about Stacy, but what people think.

He knows he won't have to pay it so it's just lip service, IMO.

JMHO
fran

So what is making him so confident all of a sudden. He waits 6 months, then offers a reward.

Or is it really confidence? Has LE already found the barrel? Did they find the barrel, but not located the body? Is this just a ploy to use in court? "DrewP was so concerned when Stacy didn't appear that he took it upon himself to offer a reward, he had no idea that LE had found a barrel with her DNA (or other evidence that she had been in the barrel.")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces