Suspect Drew Peterson #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is making him so confident all of a sudden. He waits 6 months, then offers a reward.

Or is it really confidence? Has LE already found the barrel? Did they find the barrel, but not located the body? Is this just a ploy to use in court? "DrewP was so concerned when Stacy didn't appear that he took it upon himself to offer a reward, he had no idea that LE had found a barrel with her DNA (or other evidence that she had been in the barrel.")

I wonder if DP is setting up a scenario? He offers a reward, and then in a few weeks he reports that he got several phone calls or letters from someone in, lets say, Seattle, Washington, reporting that Stacy is there. There will be numerous sightings, maybe even pictures, of Stacy with a man (the man she ran off with).

IMHO, he's playing to the potential jury pool. Just like every time he goes on tv a flaps his jaws, this is something else he can throw at a jury should he ever be arrested and tried for either of these cases.

He's FOS and a ! :mad:

Ggrrrrrrr

JMHO
fran

"Information and tips should be sent to stacytips(at)yahoo.com. Brodsky says the tips will be opened and read by a team of investigators hired by Peterson, not by Peterson himself or his attorneys. He says all legitimate leads will be forwarded to law enforcement authorities."

This is reminiscent to me of the tip line that Jackie Peterson set up. The one that police found was NOT forwarding important tips.

Yeah, I like how it's stated "all legitimate tips" will be forwarded.

Hmmm, I wonder who's deciding which ones are legitimate?

:rolleyes:

I wonder if DP is setting up a scenario? He offers a reward, and then in a few weeks he reports that he got several phone calls or letters from someone in, lets say, Seattle, Washington, reporting that Stacy is there. There will be numerous sightings, maybe even pictures, of Stacy with a man (the man she ran off with).

LOL, I finally got around to reading the article. With the caveat that he has included, there is no way he will ever have to pay a dime.

The info has to lead to her safe return?

So if she is found dead- he doesn't pay.

If someone calls in tips, but they don't lead to her return- he doesn't pay.

Yeah, I think you are right, he is just trying to encourage more sightings. Yeah, they will be used in court just like all the others. Plus they now have the fact that he offered a reward, but she didn't "choose" to come forward.

The only thing that is surprising about that article is that he is not saying that she called him and told him she wasn't coming back. I guess he might be afraid that his phones were tapped, and that he would get caught in that lie.

ETA: Family should make that clear to the public. Tips that don't lead to a "safe return" is not eligile for DrewP's money.

Tom'sGirl just posted a new article on the media thread.

Drew is now, finally, offering a reward of $25,000 for info leading to Stacy's whereabouts. This is bizarre..where was that reward money in the initial weeks she was missing? Just one more joke from JAB and Drew to make people think he actually believes his own story. Look at Drew..he actually cares now, not about Stacy, but what people think.

It's all ONE BIG FAT PR STUNT that has been orchestrated by his PR firm in order to better his self-image. What a jerk, Of course JMO!

There are millions of pigs in the U.S.

When did LIONS morph into pigs??

No, it's not a riddle. No doubt most of us consider DP a pig..........to me he will ALWAYS BE A cowardly, sniveling, manipulating, lying, conceited, policeman that most likely has killed two females.

Gosh, I hope that meets the WS criteria.

Well, he could start with himself. There are millions of pigs in the U.S.
I was thinking along the lines of cloning a ringer for Stacy to come waltzing back. Hey...just trying to think like DP...and isn't easy. LOL

Actually SS, I wouldn't put it past DP to do that next or at least try a variation of that scenario.

O/T: two pm's.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm. I occasionally read other forums. There's one I check out about once or twice a month just to see what they're saying about this case. The posters on this particular forum are universally in agreement that DP is guilty.

I just checked that forum out for the first time in a few weeks, and find that there's now a couple of people who are defending DP! They're ending their posts with prayers for DP and his children.

This makes me wonder if DP, in conjunction with the offer of a reward for Stacy's safe return, is now embarking on a campaign to try to turn around public opinion through posting on internet sites?

Yeah, I like how it's stated "all legitimate tips" will be forwarded.

Hmmm, I wonder who's deciding which ones are legitimate?

:rolleyes:

The tips from Thailand, Jamaica, Bahamas, anywhere with a beach..and a female..that will do..but not enough for the reward..he wants his woman back safe and alive....he and JAB know that is not possible. But they are hoping this last ditch effort will make a jury say..oh, poor soul he tried to find her and even offered a reward.
No one is buying this act either..not even a jury..dates and times mean everything in a trial.

What an ahole.
When is LE going to arrest this dirtbag?

One wife murdered, one missing and presumed dead.
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out.

What an ahole.
When is LE going to arrest this dirtbag?

One wife murdered, one missing and presumed dead.
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out.

You're right, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out. However, it does take evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, and that's a huge burden. If they put all dirtbags in prison, there would be overcrowding that can't be imagined.

I log on every day hoping for an arrest. If there isn't one, it means that they're not ready for trial. Let's not have another OJ. The operative word is patience. I urge it.

Chico posted this link and story on the media links page.

What a true nutball Drew is if he expects us to believe he chauffeurs a 22 year old girl at 2:30 AM because he's such a nice guy !

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/933445,CST-NWS-boling06.article

SNIP/
Drew Peterson was in such a hurry to pick up a 22-year-old female friend who needed a ride over the weekend that he got stopped for speeding by Neville Police.

"I was just being a good Samaritan," he said, declining to identify the woman, but insisting she wasn't a girlfriend. "Let's call her a friend," said Peterson, whom police have labeled a suspect in the Oct. 28 disappearance of his wife, Stacy Peterson, 23.
/SNIP

Chico posted this link and story on the media links page.

What a true nutball Drew is if he expects us to believe he chauffeurs a 22 year old girl at 2:30 AM because he's such a nice guy !

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/933445,CST-NWS-boling06.article

SNIP/
Drew Peterson was in such a hurry to pick up a 22-year-old female friend who needed a ride over the weekend that he got stopped for speeding by Neville Police.

"I was just being a good Samaritan," he said, declining to identify the woman, but insisting she wasn't a girlfriend. "Let's call her a friend," said Peterson, whom police have labeled a suspect in the Oct. 28 disappearance of his wife, Stacy Peterson, 23.
/SNIP

Driver of the car she was riding in was taken into custody + 2:30 am = the driver got picked up for drunk driving and she would have been DUI if she had tried to drive.

My question would be: Where was DrewP coming from when he went to pick the girl up? Home or the bar? LE gave him a pass on the speeding ticket, but did they also give him a pass on a DUI?

Where are this young woman's family and friends? Hellooo Mom and Daddy, it's intervention time! Your daughter is calling a double (or more) murderer for help in the middle of the night! She must be the one posting DrewP prayers on the other boards. Bet he has been crying on her shoulder, doing her favors 'cause he's so heartbroken and just needs a "friend".:sick:

Is she really so clueless that she believes DrewP is not a cold-blooded killer, or is she just naive enough to believe that; even though he killed Kathy and Stacy, it was self-defense and Drew would never hurt her? :rolleyes:He only did the cover-ups and body disposal so the kids wouldn't have to be orphaned while he rotted in prison!:rolleyes:

Susan

Driver of the car she was riding in was taken into custody + 2:30 am = the driver got picked up for drunk driving and she would have been DUI if she had tried to drive.

My question would be: Where was DrewP coming from when he went to pick the girl up? Home or the bar? LE gave him a pass on the speeding ticket, but did they also give him a pass on a DUI?

I caught that too about the driver being in custody..LOL..what a fun bunch of people Drew hangs with..all the really special people in the area are his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces