Suspect Drew Peterson #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those poor, poor children. :( Does he not realize how badly he is messing them up?! Wait...no, he doesn't care.

Drew may be "shocked," but I'll bet he is a lot more nervous tonight than he has been in a while. I think he may have gotten a false sense of security with the time lapse and Stacy's body not having been found.....and his not being arrested. But tonight..........dark dreams perhaps.

Death of ex-cop's 3rd wife was homicide

CHICAGO - The death of a former suburban Chicago police officer's third wife has been ruled a homicide after a second autopsy showed she drowned, a prosecutor said Thursday.

The death of Kathleen Savio four years ago was initially ruled an accident. She was found dead in her bathtub shortly before her divorce with Drew Peterson was finalized.

Savio's body was exhumed late last year after he was named a person of interest in the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy. He has said Stacy Peterson ran off with another man, but her relatives deny any affair and say she would not have willingly left her two young children.

"We have been investigating this as a murder since reopening the case in November of last year," Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow said. "We now have a scientific basis to formally and publicly classify it as such."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080222/ap_on_re_us/police_officer_s_wife

This was really good news to hear last night. :woohoo:

I couldn't stand to listen to JAB attempt to explain this away on Greta's show last night. :sick:

I think that the ISP will wait to file any charges concerning Drew until they have the whole package wrapped up with a nice big bow. I think they want to prosecute him for both Kathleen and Stacy at the same time, not two separate trials. Which means that they may hold off until they find Stacy's body or the notebook/diary ...which I think will be spring when the rivers are warm and things begin to float to the surface.

I actually think he will be charged quite quickly so he will be locked up and his accomplances will start talking more.
I think that the ISP will wait to file any charges concerning Drew until they have the whole package wrapped up with a nice big bow. I think they want to prosecute him for both Kathleen and Stacy at the same time, not two separate trials. Which means that they may hold off until they find Stacy's body or the notebook/diary ...which I think will be spring when the rivers are warm and things begin to float to the surface.

Brodsky & DP must be really whining now....:boohoo:

OK, so I was wrong about something stupid happening for Valentine's Day.

Now I think it's time for a diversion, don't you?

We should do a poll:

Postcard
Anonymous letter
Anonymous phone call

We should do a poll:

Postcard
Anonymous letter
Anonymous phone call

Nah, it is time for something new. Maybe a 'mysterious midnight visit' from a 'vengeful and gloating' "Stacy" where she outlines her devious plan to have DrewP arrested for her presumed death.

OOohhh, yeah, maybe a burglary by someone dressed in black at DP's home. KIDDING. Geez, if that happens I suspect someone will be knocking at my door. :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

I actually think he will be charged quite quickly so he will be locked up and his accomplances will start talking more.

I still don't buy that Drew had any accomplices.......he knows the system too well and knows what accomplices do......they blab.

To quote Nancy Grace: "Once you bring somebody else in on a conspiracy, it`s over, because they`ll blab."

She was specifically talking about the Peterson case. But through her years as a prosecutor, she sees how people behave. Drew Peterson saw that as well through his years on the force. There's no way he had any accomplices.

The closest thing to an accomplice was the unwitting Thomas Morphey. And he hasn't been seen since.......he readily talked early and is being protected.

We should do a poll:

Postcard
Anonymous letter
Anonymous phone call

Let's go with a postcard from Aruba. Perhaps DP can ultimately pin this whole thing on Joran V. and let the case float in mystery until the end of time, or until he writes a book about it, whichever comes first.

I'm so ready for him to be arrested.:mad:

With DrewP getting his weapons back, what affect will that have on the investigation?

LE is also trying to get his gun license pulled. Brodsky is saying that DrewP holds both federal and state licenses. Somehow I don't think that whether or not DrewP holds a license or not will affect him much if he decides to carry a weapon.

They haven't mentioned him getting his computer back, but I am assuming he will. It might be time for us to do a "letter to DrewP"

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew-peterson-hearing-webfeb28,0,2670105.story

Did anyone watch the Today show this am? I meant to but forgot.

Did DrewP actually talk this time? When asked about his second interview and his silence during that interview DrewP said:

And Peterson explained that none of the silent treatment was his doing anyway, saying, "That wasn't my party."

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/814308,4_1_JO27_PETERSON_S1.article

So is he saying that interview 2 was for JAB's bid for "fame?" And did he take JAB with him for this interview? Did he actually talk this time?

Did anyone watch the Today show this am? I meant to but forgot.

Did DrewP actually talk this time? When asked about his second interview and his silence during that interview DrewP said:

So is he saying that interview 2 was for JAB's bid for "fame?" And did he take JAB with him for this interview? Did he actually talk this time?

Drew won't be on the Today Show until tomorrow morning. They are just saying in the 2nd interview he did on the show Brodsky was present and handled most of the talking. So I think they are just wondering if Drew will do much talker tomorrow or if Brodsky will be there and do the talking/

TomsGirl posted this article on the media links thread today.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,333090,00.html

JOLIET, Ill. — A judge in Illinois has ordered investigators to return to Drew Peterson all items seized from his home — including firearms — within 30 days as the former police officer prepared for another appearance on the "Today" show.

I can't believe he is getting these things back, I would have thought they would have held them until trial. But there was no mention of the two vehicles. I 'd be interested to know if he got those back as well.

JOLIET, Ill. — A judge in Illinois has ordered investigators to return to Drew Peterson all items seized from his home — including firearms — within 30 days as the former police officer prepared for another appearance on the "Today" show.

I can't believe he is getting these things back, I would have thought they would have held them until trial. But there was no mention of the two vehicles. I 'd be interested to know if he got those back as well.

I think the problem is, what trail? At this point they don't have enough evidence to arrest him, therefore, his personal merchandise isn't' evidence in a crime and has to be released.

I'm not saying I agree, but I think it's the law. Now his big lying sack of chit attorney will go around saying, see there's nothing.

I noticed no mention of the two cars too, and just posted about it on the thread about Stacy. I would think that if those were included in the items to be returned, they would have been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1