Suspect Drew Peterson #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. If it's illegal for him to own guns now, then how can they legally give them back to him? They're breaking the law, aren't they?

Not really breaking the law. He can have them back, he just can't carry them. If he's caught with them, he has broken the law.
jmo

Tonight, let's pray. Pray that those kids feel comfortable enough to talk and be truthful about what they may have seen, heard or thought during the period before their Mother died and before Stacy "went on vacation." Pray that they learn and believe that what they say during the GJ is confidential and that no one will know. Pray they will understand that no one is wanting to take their father away from them, but only trying to understand what happened to Stacy and to their Mother.

Is there any way that JAB or DrewP can fight the kids going to the GJ?

I prayed this last night. I hope they aren't afraid of their dad and can tell the truth. I hope they haven't been coached by their dad. I pray they just tell the truth as they know it and feel released from the terror he may have them feeling. I hope they don't lie because they feel it may protect their family and keep it together. I hope they realize telling the truth will set them free eventually.

Taxi I'm with you ..I am praying for their strength and courage today..it would take mounds of strength to go up against what Drew wants if he is your Dad. Look what happened to their Moms who tried that same thing.

If the boys were served with the GJ request at home yesterday at 9AM that means they weren't at school. So was school closed yesterday or was Drew possibly planning on taking them with him to NYC? I imagine the flight left yesterday sometime.

Mystery I agree the timing on this GJ appearance by the boys is perfect and not coincidental.

Since Drew is attempting to hire a lawyer for the two boys does this mean he is going to instruct that lawyer to have them plead the 5th? I would not put it past him. That would take all pressure off the boys to say anything and send them a message: I don't want you talking about this to anyone. And why wouldn't Brodsky or one of his other 2 attorneys accompany the boys since they're already on the Peterson case?

JMHO

It appears the boys will not be able to plead the fifth.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=5987066

Drew Peterson's two teenage sons are expected to appear before a Will County grand jury.
ABC News has learned Peterson's sons with his third wife, Kathleen Savio, have been granted immunity, so they have to testify. (more at link)

It appears the boys will not be able to plead the fifth.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=5987066

Drew Peterson's two teenage sons are expected to appear before a Will County grand jury.
ABC News has learned Peterson's sons with his third wife, Kathleen Savio, have been granted immunity, so they have to testify. (more at link)

Thanks for that update SuziQ..so they cannot plead the 5th and with immunity can feel free to talk. But they have to go back to Drew's house tonight and every night after this. I wonder how free they really feel to tell the truth, the whole truth? This has still got to be a rock and a hard place for these two young teens. If they tell anything of importance then would LE immediately remove them and their 2 step siblings from the home? Or would that have to be a long drawn out legal proceding as well? And would they be willing to break up the only family they have now by telling the truth? Sometimes children feel even a Dad like Drew is better then no Dad at all?

JMHO

I feel the same way DD. If it weren't for the fact that I really feel that the boys know alot, I'd almost rather have the boys be able to plead the fifth.

I feel the same way DD. If it weren't for the fact that I really feel that the boys know alot, I'd almost rather have the boys be able to plead the fifth.

I am thinking they will not have them there testifying together at the same time, that way if there are differences in their stories they can ask them to further explain. Of course Drew has a lawyer there and that individual reports to Drew if Drew hired them. I wish the state would have provided boys with an attorney since they gave them immunity. That way the GJ testimony really would not get back to Drew.

JMHO

Tonight, let's pray. Pray that those kids feel comfortable enough to talk and be truthful about what they may have seen, heard or thought during the period before their Mother died and before Stacy "went on vacation." Pray that they learn and believe that what they say during the GJ is confidential and that no one will know. Pray they will understand that no one is wanting to take their father away from them, but only trying to understand what happened to Stacy and to their Mother.

Is there any way that JAB or DrewP can fight the kids going to the GJ?

Mysteriew, am reading this late, but still praying. Do we know what time the boys were to be in front of the gj?

Mysteriew, am reading this late, but still praying. Do we know what time the boys were to be in front of the gj?

All we know is that they were to be there this morning. So that is vague. And we know that sometimes people are called to testify and end up having to come back another day because someone else's testimony was longer then expected.

All we know is that they were to be there this morning. So that is vague. And we know that sometimes people are called to testify and end up having to come back another day because someone else's testimony was longer then expected.

Thanks, DD. I am sending those boys prayers for courage and truth.

I hope DP brought more than one pair of undershorts to NY. Heh heh

ISP has 30 days to return Drew's property..wishful thinking here, but maybe, just maybe he will be arrested before the return of said property.

Not really breaking the law. He can have them back, he just can't carry them. If he's caught with them, he has broken the law.
jmo

On the Today Show Drew said he has no need to use the guns now that he is no longer in LE. Which means he can have them he just can't carry, conceal, or use them. So now he has a gun collection so to speak.

JMHO

The video Fox linked is not the correct one. But the title indicates that Brodskey was able to block the kids GJ testimony today. From the below link:

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/p...n=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1
But Attorney Blocks Appearances Last Edited: Thursday, 28 Feb 2008, 9:16 AM CST Created: Thursday, 28 Feb 2008, 6:23 AM CST A Will county grand jury wants to hear from Drew Peterson's young sons he had with Kathleen Savio. But Peterson's attorney say not today. He thinks they've already answered any questions authorities have had. more from Anita Padilla.

I am glad the boys didn't have to testify today. They still have to go home to Drew at night. Let the adults involved give their testimony and then when he is under arrest go back to the children for more testimony.

JMHO

The video Fox linked is not the correct one. But the title indicates that Brodskey was able to block the kids GJ testimony today. From the below link:

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/p...n=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

They now have the video up. In it, reporter Anita Padilla says that Peterson got his kids grand jury appearance postponed.

Also, a little bit about Ric Mims telling Fox & Friends this morning about running into Drew at some department store. I NEVER watch F&F so someone else will need to tell us more.

By the way, so far NO OTHER news sources is reporting a postponement yet.

Well, that just gives us more time to pray for those boys! I sure feel sorry for them. Can't imagine him as a dad. :sick:

Thanks for the link, SuziQ. :)

Interesting,.........IF DP doesn't have anything to hide, I can't see any reason for his boys not to be questioned before the gj. IMO, testifying before a gj is much less stressful than losing two moms to murder and 'missing without a trace.'

DP and his attorney don't see the error of their appearance etc today. It looks like 'damage control,' pending the sons' testimony. THEN, they postpone it. SUSPICIOUS!:behindbar

ibnora........about Rick Mimms........they were in line and he saw DP who then moved to stand just in back of Rick and didn't say a word, just stared at him. Intimidation, IMO.

JMHO
fran

Thanks for that update SuziQ..so they cannot plead the 5th and with immunity can feel free to talk. But they have to go back to Drew's house tonight and every night after this. I wonder how free they really feel to tell the truth, the whole truth? This has still got to be a rock and a hard place for these two young teens. If they tell anything of importance then would LE immediately remove them and their 2 step siblings from the home? Or would that have to be a long drawn out legal proceding as well? And would they be willing to break up the only family they have now by telling the truth? Sometimes children feel even a Dad like Drew is better then no Dad at all?

JMHO

Ok, I am not sure where the prosecutor is going with this. Immunity is not usually given to just everyone. It is usually given when LE/prosecution suspects the person was somehow involved in either the crime or the coverup. So why immunity? Is it merely reassurance to the boys that if their father has told them that they too will be in trouble with the law if they talk? Or does it mean something else?

Mysteriew, I wondered the same thing but figured there must be a different meaning to "immunity" for a GJ. Yikes. I hope they didn't have a part in either tragedy.

My mistake, Ric Mims was on Mike and Juliet Show this morning.

Video of the interview:

http://www.mandjshow.com/category/videos/

"Drew Peterson speaks out, but is he telling the truth? Hear what our body language expert and his former best friend have to say! It’s an M&J interview you don’t want to miss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1