Suspect Drew Peterson #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Stacy's two children are Anthony age 4 and Laci age 2.

how old are stacy's boys?

If you are talking about the boys who have been called to the Grand Jury, they are children that DrewP had with Kathleen Savio. After her death, Stacy adopted them. I believe they are in their early teens though I can't remember their exact age.

Yes, the boys that are going to testify are from DP and Kathleen Savio. Altho, Stacy did adopt them legally after her murder. 15 and 14 as I recall...but I could be wrong about the ages. They are old enough to remember their mom and certainly old enough to know what went on in the house before and during the time Stacy went missing.

I think the Grand Jury messed up when they did not call them right away and with even more of a surprise element. They acted like it was a big deal after all this time! Glad they finally got around to witnesses that were actually in the house when Stacy went missing, but they are being supposedly called about the murder of their mother.

Tom'sGirl has posted some pics on the pics thread from Greta's producers of the inside of DP's home. He is in the kitchen in 1 pic and the other is of the bedroom. No nightstands to speak of in that room.

Thanks TG

Wonder if they are doing an interview with Drew later?

Tom'sGirl has posted some pics on the pis thread from Greta's producers of the inside of DP's home. He is in the kitchen in 1 pic and the other is of the bedroom. No nightstands to speak of in that room.

Thanks TG

Wonder if they are doing an interview with Drew later?
I have no clue DD, think everyone is wondering about the bedroom shot and who took it and why????

I was very surprised at how plain or somewhat outdated the kitchen was for a home that wasn't that old.

LOL, quoting my own post, I have no shame :) ........... I just read that tonight on Greta's show will be inside DP's house.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/29/on-the-record-10pm-eastern-programming-note/

Thanks TG ...NO SHAME INVOLVED..without you we wouldn't know about this.

Yes people are commenting on the interior of the house on Greta. I tend to think that the bedroom was Drew's makeover or makeless after the LE took the bedding etc. He turned it into his domain sans any little trinkets, dried flowers that Stacy might have had..very plain and not how I think the master bedroom would have been while Stacy was there. I had the same feeling about the kitchen...outdated yes..but so is mine..but there would have been more to it then what we see because Stacy loved to cook...which means there would have been much more on the counters and walls. So this is now DP's house and it is easier for him to maintain.
But that tells me he doesn't think Stacy is returning to that master bedroom or kitchen. Wonder why he thinks that..
JMHO

I had the same feeling about the kitchen...outdated yes..but so is mine..
This part of your post struck me so funny because mine is also that's why I noticed it, but my place is over 20 years older than his house. :)

This part of your post struck me so funny because mine is also that's why I noticed it, but my place is over 20 years older than his house. :)

Thanks TG..mine's older too..but I'm glad to know I'm not alone..if it ain't broke don't try to fix it. LOL
dd

So when Drew went to Orlando over Christmas he met with his publicist, Dr Dan and I am thinking an acting coach. He is trying out all these new personas to see which gets the best reaction, happy Drew, monotone Drew or MR Mom Drew. I really think that he is being instructed on these actions by someone..and only a sociopath would need acting lessons to appear normal after his wife's disappearance.

JMHO

So when Drew went to Orlando over Christmas he met with his publicist, Dr Dan and I am thinking an acting coach. He is trying out all these new personas to see which gets the best reaction, happy Drew, monotone Drew or MR Mom Drew. I really think that he is being instructed on these actions by someone..and only a sociopath would need acting lessons to appear normal after his wife's disappearance.

JMHO

And even after lessons, he is still missing it a bit.

received my last Globe mag - and they had an article on Drew - so thought I'd just post some of that here!

...snip...
the new bombshell reveals Kathleen was bound and struggled as she was killed by a vicious, pitiless monster.
The chilling details include:
*Bruises on her body and marks on her wrists reveal she was severely beaten shortly before death and may have sturggled to free herself.
*She was forcibly drowned in the oval tub by her heartless killer.
*Grisly crime-scene photos of the nude victim lying in the empty whirlpool-style tube reveal her horrific injuries, including a bloody head gash and bruises on both sides of her body.
"They were either from someone restraining her with their hands, or possibly even from ligatures, handcuffs, or plastic ties of the sort used on prisoners. This raises the chilling scenario that the killer bound her before drowning her." per Gunderson.
...No one has been named a suspect in the death of Kathleen.
"The investigators will want to know what exactly caused the bruises," says Gunderson. "If something was used to restrain her, it could have been a pair of police handcuffs.
Baden notes he found fresh bruises on various parts of Kathleen's body, yet strangely there were none on her arms, even though arms bruise easily in any struggle.
Gunderson says the killer didn't have to grab Kathleen by her arms to do his grisly deed.
"Kathleen's family says she always put up her hair before taking a bath, but when she was found in the tub, her hair was down," says Gunderson.
"Her killer could have controlled her by grabbing her ahir and dunking her head in the water. That would have cut down on the marks left on her body."
Gunderson says the 1-inch gash on Kathleen's head could've been caused by a blow from a police nightstick, which would have knocked her out, making it easy to force her head underwater.
He adds that a 1-inch by 3-inch bruise on her left buttock "might be from a kick from a steel-toed boot, the type many officers wear."

Thanks for the peek into the Globe article, Niner!

I read The Globe the same way I order dessert...I'll just have a little bit of yours.

Susan

According to Greta on Friday there was supposed to be more on Drew tonight. But that might have changed. If someone watches and he is on can you update us please...and thank you.
DD

received my last Globe mag - and they had an article on Drew - so thought I'd just post some of that here!

...snip...
the new bombshell reveals Kathleen was bound and struggled as she was killed by a vicious, pitiless monster.
The chilling details include:
*Bruises on her body and marks on her wrists reveal she was severely beaten shortly before death and may have sturggled to free herself.
*She was forcibly drowned in the oval tub by her heartless killer.
*Grisly crime-scene photos of the nude victim lying in the empty whirlpool-style tube reveal her horrific injuries, including a bloody head gash and bruises on both sides of her body.
"They were either from someone restraining her with their hands, or possibly even from ligatures, handcuffs, or plastic ties of the sort used on prisoners. This raises the chilling scenario that the killer bound her before drowning her." per Gunderson.
...No one has been named a suspect in the death of Kathleen.
"The investigators will want to know what exactly caused the bruises," says Gunderson. "If something was used to restrain her, it could have been a pair of police handcuffs.
Baden notes he found fresh bruises on various parts of Kathleen's body, yet strangely there were none on her arms, even though arms bruise easily in any struggle.
Gunderson says the killer didn't have to grab Kathleen by her arms to do his grisly deed.
"Kathleen's family says she always put up her hair before taking a bath, but when she was found in the tub, her hair was down," says Gunderson.
"Her killer could have controlled her by grabbing her ahir and dunking her head in the water. That would have cut down on the marks left on her body."
Gunderson says the 1-inch gash on Kathleen's head could've been caused by a blow from a police nightstick, which would have knocked her out, making it easy to force her head underwater.
He adds that a 1-inch by 3-inch bruise on her left buttock "might be from a kick from a steel-toed boot, the type many officers wear."

Absolutely horrible and unbelievably chilling. No wonder he thought he could easily get rid of Stacy and get away with it.........again.

Once again everything Drew had to say referring to Stacy was in the past tense.

Incredible...they ruled this an accident at first? With pictures of her with a bloody head wound?

I am glad Drew is ready to be arrested..that's nice for him, but was never any concern to me one way or the other. What is a concern is are the children prepared for his arrest after all the drama and trauma they have been through with him. Funny he nor his shrink ever mentioned if and how they have prepared the children for that event. Of course that wouldn't be of any value to Drew. He has only made sure someone will take care of them, thinking that will cover everything. He has no feelings for others so he personally could not address those types of feelings and worries that his children may have about him being arrested.

JMHO

He can get the cars back tomorrow, the computers within 15 days, but the guns are going to have to wait for another hearing. Drew wants the guns given back and turned over to his son Steve.

Well atleast we won't have to listen to Drew gripe any more about not having his vehicles or the computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1