Suspect Drew Peterson #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dee............it never ceases to amaze me that someone could be suspected of committing a terrible crime, and yet there's women attracted to the person.

It's been reported that Scott Peterson gets mail from women that even includes marriage proposals, and there's many convicted murders that get married while in prison or on death row. I can't understand what's going on in the heads of these women? :eek:

Hi Leila:) I have been on sites where these women are arguing with each other over these killers...several can be writing to one at once and they will argue over who he "really" loves and who he is just "using" for money and stamps and pics etc.......It turns into a right *itchfest. Pathetic they are:waitasec:

According to what I have read, many of the women who try to develop relationships with prisoners are women who fear relationships. With a prisoner, their "man" is not around to be a problem to them. Since they don't see each other often, they usually only see the 'good' parts of their 'man.'

So they have the emotional relationship, with less physical contact and supposedly are content with that. Of course they usually have to convince themselves that he is either innocent or that he was justified in what he did.

I often wonder about the older boys. They are old enough that they know there is a lot going on. I wonder how often they get online, how often they run their mother and Stacey's name. And how they feel when they read about what is suspected, about their father and his antics. Unfeeling as their father says? (and that would worry me). Or searching for answers?

The whole thing is just so very sad. Just so very very sad:(

Whenis Drew's next court hearing about the semi automatic weapon? I thought that was coming up soon.

What is the second one for?

From the court schedules:
1.)
PETERSON DREW W
Court Date: 7/14/08
Case: 08CF001169
Charge: RIFLE <16''/SHOTGUN

2.)
PETERSON DREW W
Court Date: 7/17/08
Case: 04P 000188
Ticket: (blank)
Charge: (blank)

I know that the first two digits of the case number indicate the year of the offense/ticket/case. The first one begins with "08" which means the case started in 2008. The second one begins with "04" which indicates this is an older case, from 2004, and probably has something to do with civil issues, not criminal.

I know that the first two digits of the case number indicate the year of the offense/ticket/case. The first one begins with "08" which means the case started in 2008. The second one begins with "04" which indicates this is an older case, from 2004, and probably has something to do with civil issues, not criminal.

Thanks Dee. I wonder if it's something to do with Kathleen.

I can't understand it either, he's nothing to look at, has the sensitivity of a gnat, Is it money he's not rich, so what is it...well maybe he has a "large package". What other way to say it.....awww no not likely. All the sleazy wife killers have groupies. Lot's of crazy women out there looking for "love".

I just read this article and found some similarities between this recent case and Stacy's:

Defense attorneys argued during the trial that there was no direct evidence linking their client to Nina Reiser's disappearance and suggested the woman might be living in Europe.

Prosecutors contended the circumstantial evidence against Reiser was strong: The two were involved in a bitter custody dispute, traces of her blood were found in his home and car and witnesses testified she would never have left her children.

The article goes on to say that the husband, convicted of the murder and set to be sentenced TOMORROW, suddenly changed his Not Guilty plea and showed the police exactly where he had buried his wife's body.

Incredible.

There is a thread on this site somewhere about the Reiser case. He is just disgusting and I dont believe he should get a lesser sentence after denying it for so long. His arrogance was just amazing....very much like Drew Peterson's really.

I can't understand it either, he's nothing to look at, has the sensitivity of a gnat, Is it money he's not rich, so what is it...well maybe he has a "large package". What other way to say it.....awww no not likely. All the sleazy wife killers have groupies. Lot's of crazy women out there looking for "love".

I think the younger women are in it for their "15 minutes of fame," so to speak. He is somewhat of a local celebrity around here. They're just limelight groupies IMHO. That or they're looking for an older man, a father figure that they THINK will spoil them... Who knows?

I just read this article and found some similarities between this recent case and Stacy's:

Defense attorneys argued during the trial that there was no direct evidence linking their client to Nina Reiser's disappearance and suggested the woman might be living in Europe.

Prosecutors contended the circumstantial evidence against Reiser was strong: The two were involved in a bitter custody dispute, traces of her blood were found in his home and car and witnesses testified she would never have left her children.

The article goes on to say that the husband, convicted of the murder and set to be sentenced TOMORROW, suddenly changed his Not Guilty plea and showed the police exactly where he had buried his wife's body.

Incredible.

That article says they had cadaver dogs in the area shortly after she went missing and apparently they didn't hit!? Wow...

From the court schedules:
1.)
PETERSON DREW W
Court Date: 7/14/08
Case: 08CF001169
Charge: RIFLE <16''/SHOTGUN

2.)
PETERSON DREW W
Court Date: 7/17/08
Case: 04P 000188
Ticket: (blank)
Charge: (blank)

Just after the year is a set of letters. The first case is a C, criminal. I would bet that in the second case the P stands for probate. We know they have opened Kathleen's estate probate case, my guess is this is a hearing for it.

According to the article that Chicoliving posted in media thread, the publicist and JAB are denying that DrewP signed up for a premium membership for the adult website and says those posts are forgerys. The publicist does admit that DrewP was 'chatting' with a woman, he says that DrewP 'believes' that Stacy left him and he was mad and wasn't going to be sitting around the house.

They admit there was discussion of a book with a true crime author. But of course they deny there was any discussion of blaming the murder of Kathleen on Stacy.

If there isn't a tape recording, then deny, deny, deny....lol. I hope the authors did make a recording, obviously the blogger did.

Sorry, this is old news. But I was just rereading the June article about DrewP complaining about Sharon's security cameras and it hit me. LOL, DrewP complained about being watched.

But remember the GPS he hung on Stacy? Remember the way he would show up where she was unexpectedly? Remember the way he is said to have made recordings of other wives? Hung GPS on the new girlfriend? But someone watching HIM is wrong?

Sorry for the delayed reaction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Chief67
Back