Suspect Drew Peterson #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If/when DrewP is arrested, it isn't for sure that Steve will have anything to do with the kids, though I am sure that is what DrewP will try to make happen. But there is another brother, and both kids have other relatives too.

I agree Mystery..I think that the two older boys may want to be with him though because he lived with them while he was going to school for LE.

Those poor kids..I really do wonder what will happen to them after this is all said and done..they probably should all stay together..because that's all they know. I guess we'll have to see how that is handled.

I think the issue of the children will go before the family court.

I remember a recent case - Darren Mack of Reno, Nevada murdered his ex-wife, shot the judge who presided over their divorce, and fled Reno - June 2006. Their 8-year-old daughter went to her paternal grandmother on an immediate basis, but the maternal grandmother won custody in the past year, with visitation to the Mack side of the family.

Heck Drew just went and bought himself a new computer. I'm sure he can afford it. What a creep. As I said I doubt his sons will give any new information to the grand jury. It's in their best interests to keep Daddy out of jail. If they know about what he did they are as guilty as he is.
I have no sympathy for them at all. They dishonor their Mom and Stacy. I doubt her body will be found also.

LOL! I was reading some of the emails and chat logs between this Ashley and DrewP... too funny!!! Here's a couple of snips from there...

bpd: (3/14/2008 12:02:14AM): Im 54 but I look 30 and act 20

LOL! Looks 30... :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: give me a *advertiser censored** break!! LOL! Come on dude... I agree with the "act 20"!!

and WHAT is THIS about???

bpd (3/29/2008 11:24:50 PM): cant sell her tuff
ashley (3/29/2008 11:24:56 PM): never ?
bpd (3/29/2008 11:25:22 PM): well after a divorce in november

:waitasec: a divorce?? in November??

:waitasec: a divorce?? in November?? [/font][/color]

Has anyone checked to see if drew has filed for divorce?
I wouldn't put it past him to do so to make it look like he
really believes she left with another man.
I don't know how to check or I would.

don't recall seeing this any where posted - so... will post it here. It a link to the YouTube site, with audio from a radio interview and picture of Dre, etal - he's planning on writing a book and blaming Kathleen's murder on Stacy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRWtTyuILfs

hope that link works!! :crazy:

According to 'Ashley' two more alleged girlfriends may be hitting the internet telling about DrewP.

I think he was quoted as saying he "could" divorce her in November. That's from an article linked a long time ago.

What is it about this horrible smarmy man that attracts ANY of these women to him? Kim was half his age.....what in the jaysus do they see in him:waitasec:

"Ashley" is my hero!!! That egotistical SOB really believed that he was wooing her into a relationship via the internet.

He is the saddest excuse for a cop i have ever seen. He used to be an undercover cop yet he thinks he is so charming he didn't even consider the possibility that this was a set up.
Bad boy, bad boy, whatcha gonna do.....?????

Thanks for sharing! I don't put anything past Drew or his sidekick lawyer.
don't recall seeing this any where posted - so... will post it here. It a link to the YouTube site, with audio from a radio interview and picture of Dre, etal - he's planning on writing a book and blaming Kathleen's murder on Stacy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRWtTyuILfs

hope that link works!! :crazy:

Well I guess this info for the book, blaming the murder of Kathleen on Stacy, will be the layout for his defense in Kathleen's murder if this ever gets to trial. Not to mention tainting the jury pool with his sick imagination.

What is it about this horrible smarmy man that attracts ANY of these women to him? Kim was half his age.....what in the jaysus do they see in him:waitasec:

Going out on a limb here, but maybe stability, notariaty ("15 minutes of fame"), charm, money (gold-diggers), etc. because it sure as hell ain't looks! :yuck:

Around here (I'm just south of Bolingbrook), Drew Peterson has become somewhat of a joke, almost like a really bad punchline. As much as I hate to say this, I've heard people in bars "joking" about "blue barrels" and it's disgusting to me that the local community isn't appalled by this man's alleged actions. The whole thing has given him this "instant local celebrity" air and maybe THAT is what's attracting the young women to him... :bang:

You know what dee?.....I think you may be right about the whole "celebrity" aspect of it as I have seen this myself a few times, but its totally sickening and says alot about the character of people who get involved with the likes of that shcmuck:rolleyes:

You know what dee?.....I think you may be right about the whole "celebrity" aspect of it as I have seen this myself a few times, but its totally sickening and says alot about the character of people who get involved with the likes of that shcmuck:rolleyes:

Remember what he said, it very well may just be because he's a good lover and a hopeless romantic... BLECH! :sick:

God it's gross to even say "good lover" and "hopeless romantic" in the same sentence when referring to DP! :yuck:

He's to selfish to be a good lover.

He looked like such a Dork posing with that cuddly toy on Ashley's webcam too:rolleyes:
There was something sad though about seeing his little boy in the background:mad:

He looked like such a Dork posing with that cuddly toy on Ashley's webcam too:rolleyes:
There was something sad though about seeing his little boy in the background:mad:

Indeed there was... the fact that his son will have to grow up without a mother is the saddest thing of all!

Indeed there was... the fact that his son will have to grow up without a mother is the saddest thing of all!

I know dee and the two older boys I feel REAL sorry for as they have had to go through it TWICE. :mad:

Going out on a limb here, but maybe stability, notariaty ("15 minutes of fame"), charm, money (gold-diggers), etc. because it sure as hell ain't looks! :yuck:

Around here (I'm just south of Bolingbrook), Drew Peterson has become somewhat of a joke, almost like a really bad punchline. As much as I hate to say this, I've heard people in bars "joking" about "blue barrels" and it's disgusting to me that the local community isn't appalled by this man's alleged actions. The whole thing has given him this "instant local celebrity" air and maybe THAT is what's attracting the young women to him... :bang:

Dee............it never ceases to amaze me that someone could be suspected of committing a terrible crime, and yet there's women attracted to the person.

It's been reported that Scott Peterson gets mail from women that even includes marriage proposals, and there's many convicted murders that get married while in prison or on death row. I can't understand what's going on in the heads of these women? :eek:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back