Suspect Drew Peterson #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I am seeing, that is the last login date. It was originally created on 5/17 and last updated on 5/22. I wonder if they plan to do any blog entries? It would be cute if they added some of his public statements.

I'm willing to bet that the #1 on his site is the site's creator. LOL I couldn't stop laughing when I found that site!

From what I am seeing, that is the last login date. It was originally created on 5/17 and last updated on 5/22. I wonder if they plan to do any blog entries? It would be cute if they added some of his public statements.

Yes, you are right! My bad! ROFL Whoever it was that did it has a great sense of humor. I wonder if DP knows about it? If not I wonder if JB will demand it to be taken down???:)

Yes, you are right! My bad! ROFL Whoever it was that did it has a great sense of humor. I wonder if DP knows about it? If not I wonder if JB will demand it to be taken down???:)

Well, if DP is the jokester he claims to be - he should see the humor in this site - although, I doubt he will, and JB will probably demand it be removed. Just another nail in DP's coffin, IMO, because if it is taken down then he doesn't have the sense of humor he has claimed to have all along. :waitasec:

Well, the funny part is there isn't really much for them to object to. It makes fun of him yes, but doesn't claim that he did anything wrong so it isn't slanderous. Whoever put it put some thought into it.

I don't recall but maybe someone here will. What was the reaction of "Deputy Dog" Drew Peterson when he found out that Katherine Salvio's body was being ehumed, and when the verdict of how she died was murder. He probably blew that off, too...no emotion except for maybe some laughter. What a jerk...I just wonder if there are any other persons that he murdered. It really appears to me that this was too easy for him to murder someone.

I don't recall but maybe someone here will. What was the reaction of "Deputy Dog" Drew Peterson when he found out that Katherine Salvio's body was being ehumed, and when the verdict of how she died was murder. He probably blew that off, too...no emotion except for maybe some laughter. What a jerk...I just wonder if there are any other persons that he murdered. It really appears to me that this was too easy for him to murder someone.

He blew it off. Said before the autopsy that her death was an acccident. After the first (unofficial) autopsy he said it was an accident. After the formal autopsy he really hasn't said anything except to complain that LE and the media are out to get him. Funny thing is, how does he know it was an accident unless he was there? He has never made any acknowlegment of homicide or asked that her death be investigated to determine who killed her.

He blew it off. Said before the autopsy that her death was an acccident. After the first (unofficial) autopsy he said it was an accident. After the formal autopsy he really hasn't said anything except to complain that LE and the media are out to get him. Funny thing is, how does he know it was an accident unless he was there? He has never made any acknowlegment of homicide or asked that her death be investigated to determine who killed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for your response mysteriew, That is exactly what I was thinking too (I've highlighted the sentence), that's why I asked. He's never been at a loss for words and why this time...LE is out to get him(?). Do you think he has killed before his last two wives? Thanks again...:blowkiss:

Oh shoot! The MySpace has already been taken down and I didn't get to see it.

We're seeing the normal reaction from the Savio relatives, who felt from the beginning that Kathleen's death wasn't accidental.

If DP had nothing to do with Kathleen's death, his reaction to the news that her death was a homicide, should have been anger that someone would do this to the mother of his two boys, depriving them of their mother. Even if DP no longer had feelings for Kathleen, this was a women he once loved and the mother of his two boys.

It's DP's insistence that the first autopsy ruling Kathleen's death an accident is the correct one that makes it evident that he needs for it to be accidental, otherwise fingers are going to be pointing to him.

It seems that DrewP isn't as 'popular' or as much of a celebrity as he might think (or hope). First his windows didn't sell. Now....

A "Today Show" cap signed by Drew Peterson is back on eBay but the auction is having even less success then the first attempt to sell the item.
http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/lisle/archive/x61287701/Cap-signed-by-Drew-Peterson-back-on-eBay

From the auction:
"item is sure to gain in value as the case concerning Drew Peterson progresses."

"Again, I do not condone acts of violence and wish to remind everyone that Drew Peterson is still innocent until proven guilty by the American Legal System and assumptions of guilt of any non-proven crime are not my fault. Stacy Peterson's disappearance has not been confirmed to be involuntary at this time and so she cannot be labeled a victim of "human tragedy" at this time, despite the fact that this auction has nothing to do with her other than her disappearance was the topic of discussion on Drew Peterson's Today Show appearance"

:furious:How does this NOT have anything to do with Stacy?
If she wasn't missing there would be NO Today Show appearance
and NO need for the STUPID signature!!! :furious::furious:

Some people make me sick!
I just reported the item:D

We're seeing the normal reaction from the Savio relatives, who felt from the beginning that Kathleen's death wasn't accidental.

If DP had nothing to do with Kathleen's death, his reaction to the news that her death was a homicide, should have been anger that someone would do this to the mother of his two boys, depriving them of their mother. Even if DP no longer had feelings for Kathleen, this was a women he once loved and the mother of his two boys.

It's DP's insistence that the first autopsy ruling Kathleen's death an accident is the correct one that makes it evident that he needs for it to be accidental, otherwise fingers are going to be pointing to him.

LOL, I have to give DrewP credit for one thing..... he is consistent.

Nothing he has done or responded to has seemed "normal" for the situation to me.

Today is Thursday, the day that the grand jury meets. But today there were no witnesses for the Peterson case. The grand jury heard testimony from people associated with the Lisa Stebic case.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/peterson/990280,JO05_STEBIC_WEB.article

This makes me wonder if the grand jury has concluded their investigation into the death of Kathleen Savio and disappearance of Stacy Peterson?

I feel they may be waiting on the governor's signature on the hearsay bill before handing down and indictment.

From the auction:

"Again, I do not condone acts of violence and wish to remind everyone that Drew Peterson is still innocent until proven guilty by the American Legal System and assumptions of guilt of any non-proven crime are not my fault. Stacy Peterson's disappearance has not been confirmed to be involuntary at this time and so she cannot be labeled a victim of "human tragedy" at this time, :D

People are NOT innocent until proven guilty, they are free until proven guilty. Once they commit a crime, they are guilty. All indications are that Drew is guilty, but so far, the case hasn't been presented. Just as there are times when I know my kids did something even though I don't have hardcore solid proof, it doesn't make them innocent.

Today is Thursday, the day that the grand jury meets. But today there were no witnesses for the Peterson case. The grand jury heard testimony from people associated with the Lisa Stebic case.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/peterson/990280,JO05_STEBIC_WEB.article

This makes me wonder if the grand jury has concluded their investigation into the death of Kathleen Savio and disappearance of Stacy Peterson?

I feel they may be waiting on the governor's signature on the hearsay bill before handing down and indictment.
I somewhat mispoke when I reported about the hearsay bill passing both houses and is only waiting for the gov's signature. The Senate ammended the bill so it needs to go back to the house for concurrence before it can go before the governor.

I believe that charges will not be filed until this bill is passed, or canned. I presents too much of an opportunity to bolster the prosecution's case to not wait for this. Even if it is a couple more months. I'm not sure, but I think the Illinois congress is on break and I don't know when they reconvene. There was some talk over recent days that the Gov may call them back into session because the budget submitted was not balanced. I'm not sure if they can take up finishing this legislature during that time, if they in fact get back in session.

I haven't heard anything about the judge's ruling on whether the boys will testify or not. They could have decided to forgo the boys testimony, the judge could have decided the boys won't testify (though if the judge made an order I think media would have publicized it), or the boys could have already testified.

Though I was thinking today that if he had made a decision on the boys, he very well could have sealed his order so that media couldn't find out. Then it would be a simple matter to sneak the boys into the courthouse for the GJ.

People are NOT innocent until proven guilty, they are free until proven guilty. Once they commit a crime, they are guilty. All indications are that Drew is guilty, but so far, the case hasn't been presented. Just as there are times when I know my kids did something even though I don't have hardcore solid proof, it doesn't make them innocent.

My post said nothing about him being guilty...
I said... how does this hat/ auction have nothing to do with Stacy?

Chicoliving has posted an interesting article in the media thread about the state wanting to quash Drew Peterson's subpoena for records from the Bolingbrook Police Dept. The state is arguing that the subpoena is too broad.

It appears that the focus of the subpoena would allow Brodsky to examine records beyond the records pertaining to weapon permits for the police officers. I wonder what Joel Brodsky is looking for in the records?

Drew is to appear on June 30th on the illegal weapon charges. That's less than a week away.

I think Brodsky will go on a fishing expedition for any fact based info he can get that has to do with Drew. They have not been privy to any of the info from the GJ, the ISP, BBPD or any where else because he has not been charged. So Brodsky is going to take advantage of every opening he has to get the info he wants. He may be looking for work records of who was scheduled when, etc..involving both Kathleen's and Stacy's demise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
california_girl
Back