Suspect: Randy Allen Taylor -- Background

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this is the correct guy. He would be 48 years old now with his birthday on June 19. I had noticed that further up thread his birth year is listed as 1964.

further upthread the year of 1964 is for another person, not him. He was born in 1965

Oh no. Do I have the wrong guy? I didn't catch that. I have been looking in VA where they don't show the year just month and day. This is SUCH a common name and you wouldn't believe how many of them have similar rap sheets.

I was so excited too, and now I am not sure. :scared:

Bsubslime:

My experts tell me that this is the correct Randy Allen Taylor, and that your Dillon SC address is correct. They report his birthday as 06/00/65.

Thanks.

Bill Thomas

What does ST stand for?

It is the initials of the woman whom I think is the mother of his child. Doesn't really matter because we can't sleuth her. She isn't a suspect. I was just trying to think of an explanation for why he stayed straight for 7 years and then fell apart in 2003.

further upthread the year of 1964 is for another person, not him. He was born in 1965

This is the paragraph I'm referring to:

This RAT
His name is Randy (apparently not a nickname) Allen (with an 'e') Taylor.
Born 6/19/1964

Randy Taylor was convicted of burglary in late 1992. He got a sentence of 4.5 years. In 1992, Virginia inmates earned GCA (good time allowance). He was in jail from 5/1993-9/1996. He has 56 known court records in Virginia.

Figured it was just a typo for the birth year.

This is the paragraph I'm referring to:

Figured it was just a typo for the birth year.

It says "this RAT"- not "our RAT" , meaning a different person.

Bsubslime:

My experts tell me that this is the correct Randy Allen Taylor, and that your Dillon SC address is correct. They report his birthday as 06/00/65.

Thanks.

Bill Thomas

Thanks you! I was worried there. In that case I will tell you all that there is another charge too

Arrest date 9/18/1986 Same address
0098-Larceny / Grand larceny, value more than $200
2 YRS PUSO 3 MOS OR $350 PROB; 2 YRS REST TO CLIFFORD SWEAT $260

Sorry for confusing everyone. People laughed when I called him "our RAT" before so I said "this Rat" meaning the RAT we are investigating and that has been arrested in relation to AM

Our RAT, this on that we are investigating is

Born 6/19/1964

Randy Taylor was convicted of burglary in late 1992. He got a sentence of 4.5 years. In 1992, Virginia inmates earned GCA (good time allowance). He was in jail from 5/1993-9/1996. He has 56 known court records in Virginia.

But now I am not sure. Is it 9/16/1964 or 1965. Like I said it is blacked out in all Virginia court records. I might have typed it wrong ages ago. Let me know and I will go back and edit the other posts.

Sorry for confusing everyone. People laughed when I called him "our RAT" before so I said "this Rat" meaning the RAT we are investigating and that has been arrested in relation to AM

Born 6/19/1964

But now I am not sure. Is it 9/16/1964 or 1965. Like I said it is blacked out in all Virginia court records. I might have typed it wrong ages ago. Let me know and I will go back and edit the other posts.

it is 1965

It is the initials of the woman whom I think is the mother of his child. Doesn't really matter because we can't sleuth her. She isn't a suspect. I was just trying to think of an explanation for why he stayed straight for 7 years and then fell apart in 2003.

Ah, got it. Thanks for explaining. Those are not his son's mother's initials so I didn't understand.

Ah, got it. Thanks for explaining. Those are not his son's mother's initials so I didn't understand.

Thanks. Made more edits to remove the initials. I didn't put any effort into sleuthing her I just got that name from back when we were trying to find who on the property on day one. I also hate the term "baby momma" but that is really all I am trying to say there. We know from the interview with the grandmother that her daughter had a son with RAT. So when he listed a Lovington address in 2003 I think it might have been the same on. He got arrested, his first arrest (in VA anyway) in a long time and maybe baby momma kicked him out. Once he didn't have the stability of a relationship he got in to trouble a lot.

Born 6/19/1964

I would think since his age is listed as 48 in the articles his birthdate is 1965. This is also verified by Bill.

btw - You've done an excellent job of researching.

Just finished going through all the court records for every county in South Carolina. Those were the only two records I could find.

BTW I am starting to think Randy Taylor might be the most common name in America!

So we have checked all the records in VA, SC and WA. I don't know if any other states are worth looking into. It is a lot of work unless we think there is a reason to believe he lived in another state in which case I will check.

This RAT
Born 6/19/1965

Not Our RAT
There's also a Randy Alan (note spelling) Taylor who's not our RAT, and who may be (or might not be) the RAT in Fort Walton Beach, and a Randolph Allen Taylor with a 1964 birthdate who's in coastal Virginia. An RAT in Conover, NC or Clincho, VA it is a different guy with a different DOB of 2/5/ There's also a RAT with a birthday in July of the same year as our RAT from Kentucky. There is a Randy Allen Taylor with same birthday in Wise County, VA. There is a Randy E Taylor in wise county with a 6/18 birthday lives in POUND, VIRGINIA 24279. He is a dealer and was convicted for murder.

Charges the Nancy Grace had on her show that we have not been able to confirm or find locations for are:

8/25/87: Malicious injury to property
10/20/87: Assault and battery
11/3/87: Disorderly Conduct--convicted
Burglary--convicted
3/7/86: Petit larceny--convicted
9/18/86: Grand larceny—convicted

Outstanding Questions
It is believed that he lived in Charleston, SC, Mount Vernon, WA, Santa Rosa, CA, Guerneville, CA, Rogue River, OR and Oak Harbor, WA but we don’t know when or details.

RAT’s court records in VA from 1993-2013 have all been reviewed.
Additionally, court records (Juvenile, Probate, or Criminal) for all of Washington State and Santa Rosa, CA were checked.

Neither a Louisa or Norfolk address hasn’t been found though his court records showed he lived there.

RAT has a couple of serious charges against him, burglary, arson, stalking etc. What are the details of these crimes?

We also know that RAT had a son with someone in 1998 or 1999. RATs VA arrest record was silent from 1996 when he got out of jail until 2003. At the first arrest in 2003 he listed his address as Lovingston and it is reasonable to think that was the same address that is associated with the mother of his child. A few months later at his second arrest in 2003 he lists Louisa, VA as his address. Did the mother say the arrest was the last straw and leave him? Was it her influence that was helping him stay on the straight and narrow between 1996 and 2003?

My research shows two Norfolk addresses for him as well as a Virginia beach address:

1532 Wyoming Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23502-1546 (Jan. 1990 - Dec. 1992)

1503 Wyoming Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23502-1545 (Feb. 1997)

210 Sunset Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23456 (Jun. 1999)

Thanks.

Bill Thomas

My research shows two Norfolk addresses for him as well as a Virginia beach address:

1532 Wyoming Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23502-1546 (Jan. 1990 - Dec. 1992)

1503 Wyoming Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23502-1545 (Feb. 1997)

210 Sunset Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23456 (Jun. 1999)

Thanks.

Bill Thomas

We have to be missing one: his conviction in Va Beach; His zipcode in Norfolk was NORFOLK, VA. 23513-

So, he committed a crime in Dillon, SC area and was convicted in 1987. He served no more than 6 years. By 1992, he is in the Tidewater area of Virginia, commits another crime and is incarcerated for another (nearly) four years.

He is released in September 1996...
Then, he is off the radar until the Arson in C-ville in late 2002 and goes to court in 2003.

Bill T puts him in Tidewater until at least 1999. That leaves a three year period off the radar from 1999-2002, when he turns up in C-ville and Lovingston.

I have yet to rule out NC.

So, he committed a crime in Dillon, SC area and was convicted in 1987. He served no more than 6 years. By 1992, he is in the Tidewater area of Virginia, commits another crime and is incarcerated for another (nearly) four years.

He is released in September 1996...
Then, he is off the radar until the Arson in C-ville in late 2002 and goes to court in 2003.

Bill T puts him in Tidewater until at least 1999. That leaves a three year period off the radar from 1999-2002, when he turns up in C-ville and Lovingston.

I have yet to rule out NC.

In looking at your court link for the SC case, it looks like he did not serve any time- of course, not is not a given. I believe he was in CA / WA after this was disposed of- then came back; or he was there before 86.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavina
Back