Suspect: Randy Allen Taylor -- Background

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess my thought on all this is, finding long rap sheets tells us about his activities, and personality. But they also lead us to his locations. What I am trying to see is off a lot of girls were raped or went missing in areas he used to live too.

I know he wasn't "THE Rt29 Stalker". He was in jail when that creep was pulling over women and ASR was killed. But if it turns out he did abduct both AM and SC and possibly more, then I think we could call hit Rt29 Stalker the second. Or maybe we just keep calling him The Rat.
The RAT will stick. I wonder if he adopted a rat for his personal role model too, (what were his parents thinking, R E A L L Y 'RAT???" ) Although Allen is probably a family name ( spelling changed ).

thanks! It makes it so hard when they don't give any information.

...But they also lead us to his locations...

Which reminds me... as far as the address in Washington State... it was never an actual adult care place, but easily could have been some sort of low-key in-home type of thing. Also, though I have nothing concrete to lead me to believe RAT lived at that address, it was indeed used as a rental between 1983/4 and 2001/2. During that time it appears to have at least housed 7 families at separate times. I imagine it could have housed him at some point as well, but I don't know.

I have a question.

Where is it stated that RAT was born in Pensacola? Is there an official document that states this? I think someone had mentioned it was stated in the media, but did the media cite the information?

TIA.

This is simply not true. Numerous studies have refuted this myth.

You're free to have your opinions just like I have mine. You can find a study to refute just about anything.

Personally, Im going to listen to people who are sober and trust what Ive seen with my own two eyes over the years.

If you need another example, look at Justin Timberlake. He'll always look like a kid instead of a man.

Were veering off topic here, a heated discussion for or against drug use isnt going to help people nail down a profile or turn up info about RAT.

Someone mentioned that he looked older than his years, I'll agree with that and think it points to his spending a lot of time outdoors.This is probably part of the reason why LE is focusing on the woods and local properties.

My earlier post was referring to his lack of maturity and possible causes.

I was just doing some research about soapstone in Virginia for an art project Im contemplating.I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but it appears theres at least one, and possibly several more, abandoned quarries in Nelson county. Its possible that RAT knows about them if he spent a lot of time in the woods.

Might be worth checking out.Some of them supposed to be pretty deep and filled with water.

I have a question.

Where is it stated that RAT was born in Pensacola? Is there an official document that states this? I think someone had mentioned it was stated in the media, but did the media cite the information?

TIA.

It was in an article by The Hook.

Taylor, who was born in Pensacola, Florida, according to Albemarle district court records, had lived in New Jersey and told the former friend he didn't like going to the Garden State because "the cops harassed him." The former friend says Taylor didn't offer more details on that alleged harassment.

http://www.readthehook.com/110023/taylors-encounters-aquaintances-recall-abduction-suspect

Does anyone find it odd RAT worked in Ruckersville and lived in Lovingston? I mean, it's about a 50 mile drive. I know he has a record and it limits his pool of potential employers, but it doesn't eliminate them. Could he really have been making that much there to offset a job much closer? I do wonder what's so special (if anything) about the place in Ruckersville.

Does anyone find it odd RAT worked in Ruckersville and lived in Lovingston? I mean, it's about a 50 mile drive. I know he has a record and it limits his pool of potential employers, but it doesn't eliminate them. Could he really have been making that much there to offset a job much closer? I do wonder what's so special (if anything) about the place in Ruckersville.

Well that puts Charlottesville, etc around the center and makes it a strong area of interest as far as possible locations for his man cave or horrors and dumping grounds. Serious awareness space red flag.

http://goo.gl/maps/rLSvx

Wondering more about the Covesville and Lake Monticello areas.

Thanks for pointing this out Aeronomy. I think this is potentially significant, JMO.

Also, can someone please tell me where his wife is from? I know we can not sleuth her, but her history, locations, etc. also could be an important piece of the puzzle. I know you guys have probably covered this...sorry, I try to read as many posts as I possibly can!

Also, can someone please tell me where his wife is from? I know we can not sleuth her, but her history, locations, etc. also could be an important piece of the puzzle. I know you guys have probably covered this...sorry, I try to read as many posts as I possibly can!

Don't know that they were ever married, but the property that RAT was living on in Lovingston was owned by the grandmother of his son. The mother and son still live in the area too. So it seems like she is local. Not sure if he met her there, or somewhere else and that is why he located to the area.

Don't know that they were ever married, but the property that RAT was living on in Lovingston was owned by the grandmother of his son. The mother and son still live in the area too. So it seems like she is local. Not sure if he met her there, or somewhere else and that is why he located to the area.
MT, the grandmother, is listed as the 2nd owner. A Mr SD is the 1st owner. They and another female, ST, are listed at a property in Roseland.

MT, the grandmother, is listed as the 2nd owner. A Mr SD is the 1st owner. They and another female, ST, are listed at a property in Roseland.

And that is how I got confused about the relationship between ST and RAT earlier. I did some bad sleuthing and jumped to the wrong conclusions.

Still wonder what the relationship between those three is. They hardly strike me as the type to go into real-estate investment together.

:seeya: Caution! You guys are approaching dangerous waters. Be very careful that you are not sleuthing people who shouldn't be sleuthed.

Don't think he currently worked in Ruckersville. Did in 2010 when he was a POI of the SC disappearance. His residence was closer to Ruckersville at the time.

Would that be MTu ?

Correct and this shows that a likely route from 29, to make a visit that Monday morning (August 5th) would not have included a drive out Crabtree Falls way. Even Rt 29 to Roseland drive and then left to visit relatives would be not include Massie Mills. Unless of course, he was coming from there after being there earlier in the morning. And truck covered in mud.....

Just leaving his camper home, via RT 29 and going straight to pick up a family member, and going straight over to Roseland, would not have required him to travel in that area, at all.

Don't think he currently worked in Ruckersville. Did in 2010 when he was a POI of the SC disappearance. His residence was closer to Ruckersville at the time.

It appears he worked there as recently as last month.

"Phillips says Taylor washed cars at her business Drive Away Motors and also worked as her personal assistant, off and on for five years." - abc27.com

Of note, Drive Away Motors is in Ruckersville.

"According to Mike Hallahan, Taylor’s attorney, his client said he met Alexis nearly a month ago while working at a local car wash where Taylor said the teen spotted him him smoking pot — and sparked up a conversation." - wtvr.com

Not that I trust what Taylor says to be true, but he did say nearly a month ago. ---personally I wonder if the month ago is the only truth to it and if it means that's when she became an interest to him.

If it were Ruckersville...why would she be on the other side of Cville washing her car? There's nothing wrong with that, but it just seems a 17yo would be more comfortable washing her vehicle in her own town. (which is why I doubt she washed her car there...but IDK) Still...it seems he was working at the place as of last month.

Of course there could be an unknown car wash in Lovingston he worked at, but with so many locals who would have seen him and there being no mention of such...that I'm aware of anyway...and with the only boss mentioned being at the car wash in Ruckersville, I'm more inclined to believe it would have been there, in Ruckersville, where he worked until last month.

I don't know what Hallahan considers "local". Local as in same exact community or local as in the [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlottesville_metropolitan_area"]Charlottesville, Virginia metropolitan area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Hmm interesting. I had assumed the car wash bit was referring to the self-service one in Lovingston, but then he wouldn't be working there. Like you said though, could just be holes in the story because RAT isn't being truthful.

@AERO,

Tere V (TV) and TP (owner Drive Away) are one and the same person. So, who is the other employer referenced above? Are you suggesting he had an employer in Lovingston?

Perhaps he offered to wash people's cars for them, for a fee, at the self-service place? Another way to stalk people...see what's in their cars, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle
Back