Suspect: Randy Allen Taylor -- Background

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not to mention Robert Yates (serial killer) is from Oak Harbor and lived there the same time he did.

Can you please post the link that verifies that the RAT who went to Oak Harbor, HS in Washington State is this RAT DOB 06/19/1965.

Is this based simply on a relationship to L Taylor in Oak Harbor, WA or was it verified by other means?

Can you please post the link that verifies that the RAT who went to Oak Harbour, HS in Washington State is this RAT DOB 06/19/1965.

Is this based simply on a relationship to L Taylor in Oak Harbour, WA or was it verified by other means?

I do not believe anyone ever said he went to that high school. I stated he lived there before 1992- Bessie verified it, and I stated he was not found in the 1982 or 1983 Yearbook lists of students.

Then in Virgina Beach by 1992 he is arrested.
In 1993, he is convicted (VA BEACH) and serves time until September 1996.

Bill Thomas found some possible RAT addresses in the Norfolk/Newport News area, from 1990 up until possibly 1999.

1532 Wyoming Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23502-1546 (Jan. 1990 - Dec. 1992)

There is no information, that WS members have found, to explain where RAT was before 1986 or from 1999- til 2002 when he is arrested in C-Ville for Arson.

The arrest in Va Beach states his address is in Norfolk- with a different zipcode than above. We did verify he lived in WA sometime before 1992- see above. The database used was not year specific- only before 1992.

The arrest in Va Beach states his address is in Norfolk- with a different zipcode than above. We did verify he lived in WA sometime before 1992- see above. The database used was not year specific- only before 1992.
Here is the original post:

Momrids6 said:
With permission, and Bessie will verify:
Before 1992- no actual dates, but over 18- as this database does not list anyone under 18. Ancestry.com

Randy A Taylor
Birth Date: 19 Jun 19**
Address: Oak Harbor, WA, 98277-8019

ETA: I checked the 1982 & 1983 Yearbook for Oak Harbor; not listed....

There is no information, that WS members have found, to explain where RAT was before 1986 or from 1999- til 2002 when he is arrested in C-Ville for Arson.

There is VERY good reason to believe he was in and around Cville/Ruckersville in 1999. Without coming straight out and stating the reason since it is sensitive information, it would be almost impossible for him not to be in the area at least at one point during that year.....explaining following years. (Has nothing to do with any crimes)

Also, he had a Post Office box for six months in Ruckersville in 2000.

There is VERY good reason to believe he was in and around Cville/Ruckersville in 1999. Without coming straight out and stating the reason since it is sensitive information, it would be almost impossible for him not to be in the area at least at one point during that year.....explaining following years. (Has nothing to do with any crimes)

Maybe, but we don't know when he met his partner or where he/they lived when he met her. But it appears that it definitely had to do with drawing him to the Valley region.

The Ruckersville PO Box, in 2000, is very interesting given that he has worked at the Used Car Lot in Ruckersville off and on since 2008. If he knew that family, as early as 2000 that might provide a link to Fairfax County...see my above posts about the beauty queen...wonder if being around a pageant competitor was some sort of trigger?

He did know the family in 1999 or at least the partner. Though I don't have a clue when he and his partner may have initially met, it appears she was already living in the area. Also, she too, received mail at the same PO Box.

Can you please post the link that verifies that the RAT who went to Oak Harbor, HS in Washington State is this RAT DOB 06/19/1965.

Is this based simply on a relationship to L Taylor in Oak Harbor, WA or was it verified by other means?

Randy A Taylor Olympic Drive, Oak Harbor, WA mid-40's on BeenVerified and other address sites. I read it here first and researched it.
Wife name is correct as relative.

Here is the original post:

Momrids6 said:
With permission, and Bessie will verify:
Before 1992- no actual dates, but over 18- as this database does not list anyone under 18. Ancestry.com

Randy A Taylor
Birth Date: 19 Jun 19**
Address: Oak Harbor, WA, 98277-8019

ETA: I checked the 1982 & 1983 Yearbook for Oak Harbor; not listed....

I just checked and not everyone is listed in the online yearbooks. Do you have a link to where you checked the High School Year Book? Thanks!
Reason is my friend attended OHHS and she does not come up on an online search.

Science teacher Ray Taylor taught at OHHS in the 70's-80's. Not sure if there's any relationship to the Taylor family.

If he were in Washington and married in 82-86 then it couldn't be the same LT I wouldn't think. Isn't LT a good 10 years younger?

If he were in Washington and married in 82-86 then it couldn't be the same LT I wouldn't think. Isn't LT a good 10 years younger?

It could be that he used his parents address once to receive mail in the last 20 + years and then Oak Harbor address would pop up.
It shows relatives and spouse but doesn't give details as dates of marriage or dates lived at the OH address.

Do we know if he was in the Navy or Army? Is this confirmed info?

Robert Lee Yates grew up in Oak Harbor attended OHHS and graduated in 1970 and joined the army when he was 25.
Yates attended Seventh Day Adventist church.
OH was a very small military and religious town in the 70's. (less than 5,000)
Wonder if the families knew each other or attended same church etc...

Maybe, but we don't know when he met his partner or where he/they lived when he met her. But it appears that it definitely had to do with drawing him to the Valley region.

The Ruckersville PO Box, in 2000, is very interesting given that he has worked at the Used Car Lot in Ruckersville off and on since 2008. If he knew that family, as early as 2000 that might provide a link to Fairfax County...see my above posts about the beauty queen...wonder if being around a pageant competitor was some sort of trigger?

Are you referring to the same beauty queen re: RAT's former employer's daughter (Drive Away Motors)? She said her daughter was 19. Maybe she misspoke?

http://www.wset.com/story/23128368/adult-video-store-says-randy-taylor-shopped-in-their-store-aug-3

The beauty queen you linked to in another post is older. I may have missed prior posts connecting all this together. Sorry if that is the case.

Randy A Taylor was born in Florida correct?
DOB 1965
He attended Oak Harbor High School (OHHS) in 1983. Did he graduate?
Did he enlist straight into the Navy?
His address shows he lived at Olympic Drive in Oak Harbor (by the High School) but does not have a date when he lived there.
Did anyone dig up his employment or records from OHHS or Oak Harbor yet?

I am from Seattle, Washington and lived on Whidbey Island. I am very familiar with this area.
Oak Harbor is a military town mostly Navy. Many families transfer into Oak Harbor from West Virginia, Virginia, Florida, California, North Carolina etc...
All his addresses match up with military towns.

I think someone checked the 83 Oak Harbor Yearbook and RAT was not in it. Since you are local, are there any other schools that he might have attended, or do you have access to yearbooks in that time frame you could check to see if maybe he failed a year?

Actually, I was thinking that he looks much older than 48. I think he has been living under an alias and this guy could actually be in his late 50s. I know some drugs age people but the wrinkles in his neck are very deep and look like he's closer to 60+.

Respectfully, the reports I have show extensive arrest records, the places he has lived, his Social Security number, and his date of birth. Although there are a few places in the reports that show his DOB as 1964 instead of 1965, we have the right Randy Allen Taylor. He was 48 years old in June 2013.

Agreed he looks like 10 miles of bad road, but he is 48.

Thanks.

Bill Thomas

Randy Allen Taylor has lived off and on in Charlottesville. We show him living at these addresses; he has moved around a lot. Working backwards, our report has him living at the following addresses. Keep in mind that some of these may be mail drops.

Barboursville, VA 22923 (Feb. 2005 to July 2013)

Ruckersville, VA 22968 (July 2000 to July 2103)

Barboursville, VA 22923 (Nov. 2004 to Aug. 2006)

Charlottesvile, VA 22901 (Jan. 2004 to Oct. 2005, again Aug. 2004)

Ruckersville, VA 22968 (Sept. 2000 to Jan. 2004)

Lovingston, VA 22949 (June 1999 to Dec. 2001)

Lovingston, VA 22949 (March 2000)

Virginia Beach, VA 23456 (June 1999)

2414 Sunset Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903 (May 1998 to May 1999)

210 Sunset Avenue, Charlottesville, VA 23456 (June 1999 and Feb. 1997)

Charleston, SC 29409 (Oct. 1997)

Charlottesville, VA 23456 (Feb. 1997)

Norfolk, VA 23502 (Feb. 1997)

Norfolk, VA 23502 (Jan. 1990 to Dec. 1992)

Dillon, SC 29536 (Jan. 1998-- not sure about this date)

Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 (no date shown on report)

South Carolina Dept. of Corrections show Randy Allen Taylor with same SS No. admitted 12/04/87, released 01/05/89.

Thanks.

Bill Thomas

Ok. I officially hate the new Version of The TaoTalk app. It never takes me to the last thread so I miss stuff and I find it very hard to follow threads and find threads. I wish I hadn't updated when my phone prompted me too.

Anyway, I apologize for reporting about Oak Harbor and the yearbooks. I see it was already address much more thoroughly :)

There was mention at one point about RAT having a brother. Was that ever confirmed? If he doesn't have siblings, that wold mean the familial match would have been made through his son? Either he voluntarily submitted DNA (seems unlikely since he seems to have a good relationship with RAT) our he was arrested and compelled to give DNA. Does anyone know if minors are subjected to the same rules about being compelled to submit DNA?

I am just having trouble figuring out who the familial member would be.

There have been rumors concerning a brother, possibly in prison. I have checked the name, there is a prison record, there could be a connection, but I have no verification this is RAT's brother.

Are you certain your report is correct in regards to Fort Walton Beach? Indeed a Randy Allen Taylor has lived there, I agree, but I am very hesitant to accept it to be the same RAT. As I understand it, the RAT in FWB is of a different race, a year older, married in 1990 and etc. There is also a criminal record, but again, a different RAT.

I think someone checked the 83 Oak Harbor Yearbook and RAT was not in it. Since you are local, are there any other schools that he might have attended, or do you have access to yearbooks in that time frame you could check to see if maybe he failed a year?

I do not have access to any yearbooks, but just because he is not listed, I wouldn't let that deter you.
We need to find out what his parents names are to see where they lived first.
I know for a FACT OHHS doesn't always list every student in the HS books. I am not sure why either.
If he lived in OH there was only one HS in 1983. It's been renovated since. But still only one high school. Probably was about 500-1,000 students back then.
Coupeville is a 20 minute drive away and Langley, Freeland have their own HS.
Military kids all attended OHHS.
Very small town.
I knew the Yates family as in Robert Lee Yates extended family. His own paternal grandmother murdered his grandfather in TN, before she moved to Oak Harbor, WA.
Other Yates in the family have been incarcerated for murder.
Oak Harbor has a creepy dark side to it. Many missing persons, teens since the 70's.

At my high school, you couldn't be listed in the yearbook unless you were on schedule to graduate in good standing. So probably 5-10% of the students in any given year weren't in the yearbook.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lee02!
Back