Suspect: Randy Allen Taylor -- Background

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am thinking about all these charges being dropped. Have we confirmed that he worked as a repo man for a while? I wonder if that is where the charges come from and why they were dropped? Maybe he went to repo a car or item and got in a fight with the "owner" and that is why the charges got dropped so often.

What about this one?

Case Number : GT09003807-00 File Date : 04/13/2009 Locality : TOWN OF CULPEPER
Name : TAYLOR, RANDY EUGENE Status : Released On Summons Defense Attorney :
Address : LOUISA, VA 23093 AKA1 : AKA2 :
Sex : Male Race : White Caucasian(Non-Hispanic) DOB : 06/19/****

TAYLOR, RANDY EUGENE but same DOB???

can you give me the link where you found this- I am here: http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/CaseDetail.do

checked both culpepper circuit and louisa- it does not come up

276 Jennings loop
Ruckersville va

wrong rat- age 44

In Charlottesviile- their is also a Randolph C and a Randy born in 1973

Why is this NOT being reported by any local news agencies???
If it has, then my apologies!
Randy Taylor was charged with Probation Violation on August 12, 2013. Date of offense is August 1, 2013. Case Number: CR04017298-02. I suppose this is in relation to his arson charge?

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.html

Why is this NOT being reported by any local news agencies???
If it has, then my apologies!
Randy Taylor was charged with Probation Violation on August 12, 2013. Date of offense is August 1, 2013. Case Number: CR04017298-02. I suppose this is in relation to his arson charge?

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.html

Yes, related to the arson charge. See my explanation further up the thread.

The other thing that is pending soon is a $211 fine due on 9/30/2013 stemming from a petit larceny charge from back in February of this year. I am not sure what happens if you can't pay your fine becasue you are in jail :jail:

Yes, related to the arson charge. See my explanation further up the thread.

The other thing that is pending soon is a $211 fine due on 9/30/2013 stemming from a petit larceny charge from back in February of this year. I am not sure what happens if you can't pay your fine because you are in jail :jail:

Scratch that. I guess it doesn't matter. He has a lot of fines and court fees he hasn't paid. He has over $1000 due to Greene County from traffic arrests in 2011 and 2012

not him

and I have my doubts about this one:117 Georgetown rd Charlottesville va

It is an apt you buy, not rent.

This one may be credible, there are apartment complexes on both sides of Georgetown Road.

Since you seem to be trying to verify addresses. What is the status with the status on finding a Louisa address. Court records have him there is October 2003.

You guys rock BTW

This one may be credible, there are apartment complexes on both sides of Georgetown Road.

these apts specifically are not rentals....117 has more than one apt in it; they may be able to sublet these apts- or a relative owns one.

Since you seem to be trying to verify addresses. What is the status with the status on finding a Louisa address. Court records have him there is October 2003.

You guys rock BTW

I am not sure if there is a record error concerning REugene & RA's month and day of birth- but RE's is listed as 6/19 in Louisa's records too. It is impossible to know which one got the traffic violation in 2003- as there is not enough info.

There is also a problem with the traffic violations. RET has been in custody since 06/24/2008 for murder in the 2nd. Some one used same name (RET) & DOB for

GT09003807-00 TAYLOR, RANDY EUGENE 05/21/2009 10:00 AM FAIL TO OBEY TRAFFIC SIGNAL

GT09003808-00 TAYLOR, RANDY EUGENE 05/21/2009 10:00 AM 47/25 SP

could be data entry error or ?

Have any of you found any information about our RAT and the supposed alias Larry Breeden?

Carbuff, no on the Breeden question. However, I found that in the 2004 Assault charge, in Charlottesville, there are only two names listed, in Virginia, on Intelius, with the same name as the complainant. That man is associated with Madison Heights. Not sure it matters but there is also a SO in Roseland with the same last name. One thing though, it is a very old Virginia family name/land owners in Nelson County.

Carbuff, no on the Breeden question. However, I found that in the 2004 Assault charge, in Charlottesville, there are only two names listed, in Virginia, on Intelius, with the same name. That man is associated with Madison Heights. Not sure it matters but there is also a SO in Rosedale with the same last name. One thing though, it is a very old Virginia family name/land owners in Nelson County.

Hmmmmmm...don't serials sometimes purposely give out "clues" as part of the thrill of their "game"? I'm not suggesting sleuthing land owners with that name, wait a minute, maybe I am hahaha kidding. I do believe that name could be significant somehow.

A while back when I was checking out this name, I noticed many deceased by that name, so thought maybe that could be why he might have tried to assume one of those identities.

Carbuff, no on the Breeden question. However, I found that in the 2004 Assault charge, in Charlottesville, there are only two names listed, in Virginia, on Intelius, with the same name. That man is associated with Madison Heights. Not sure it matters but there is also a SO in Rosedale with the same last name. One thing though, it is a very old Virginia family name/land owners in Nelson County.

Hmmmmmm....interesting.

Fort Walton Beach- different person; born Sept 1964

So are you saying the RAT that lived in Ft Walton is not our RAT?

My people search skills are pitiful. I dont have a clue but am willing to give it my best shot . Just got home and will start if someone lets me know if our RAT has been ruled out as him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back