Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take her at her word regarding how she wrote the claim, why don't you take her at her word when she says she received death threats? :waitasec:
I didn't intend to say I believe her, I intended to say she meant what she wrote. You, however, seemed to believe/assume she did not.

Looks like someone said, put up or shut up.
No more mention of death threats, no more mention of WS.
Well, at least now we know she has a weird imagination!

MB has said that she's a family friend of the A's. I have no more knowledge about that than anyone else here has. MB owns the blog site, there were a number of posts here about her in just the last few days, posters here said they sent her messages but didn't expect they'd be approved to be posted. I doubt anyone here would be stupid enough to send actual death threats, but I'm sure that what they did send was enough to make MB angry. Now she's fighting back. The mud slinging goes both ways.

MB? says she is a friend of the A's. She has a website, like probably many of the A's friends/families have. Do I have this right?.... people have posted they do not agree with her thoughts? Why are we using up Tricia's website space going back and forth about this? Who cares what this person thinks about WS? We know who we are...mostly a very compassionate, loving community who only want to help solve a tragic loss. If she is getting threats, report it to the FBI, local LE, whatever. Let's go on to the next rumor. This one has been analyzed and analyzed and ..... Ahhhhh. Next?

I never heard of her, and her blog ain't that good, IMHO. Can't imagine anyone CARING, much less resenting her.

Actually no it is not..she needs to know to proofread especially but I won't go there :bang:

I feel the same way about WS's as I feel about my children. I might get upset with some from time to time but nobody else had better bad mouth them to me.
Why is it that the only blogs that badmouth us are ones that are friends with the A's or their representatives or who no longer are welcomed to post here?
Things that make you go....hmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn
:blowkiss:

Who has she bashed on a personal level from here? On her blog, she just says generally "WS posters" or something like that. It's perfectly fine to try to demand proof, but I've seen a LOT more personal bashing on this thread toward her than I have seen her do to any particular poster.

Until this person does have a chance to prove herself, we're filling in the time with bashing and insults and over-the-top reactions.

I had thought that WS was open to all opinions, and yet this woman has an opinion that Casey is not guilty of intentional homicide, and that seems to be the well for all the hatred and accusations against her. We have a whole Caylee Alive thread on here, which would certainly be against the popular opinion that Casey is guilty, but yet we do not go and bash the posters who believe that.
Lisha

As to the bolded part by me..

You are correct, we do have that thread...there is a tad bit of a difference though..they dont' sit around bashing the people who think Caylee is no longer with us. Do you see the difference?

I take what this blogger said personally b/c I like to think of us here as a team. While she didn't say MD MOMMY sent me death threats she said W/S and I am a part of W/S..it starts to get personal IMO.

I'm glad that got straightened out! There's a whole world of difference between getting bad opinions and getting DEATH THREATS.:eek:

Webslueths folks, there are no words to express how shocked I am that so many of you feel the need to send me death threats and disgraceful opinions on me because of this site; I simply created the site in order to have a place for folks to express their views in support of the objective: Finding Caylee Anthony, but yet all of you feel the need to expose your hatred and bigotry towards not only me but to the entire Anthony family.

"So many" this definately implies more than one.

It is not a rumor that this person wrote this, its there on her blog.

http://helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/2008_09_28_archive.html

:eek::eek: I just went there and she has removed all references to Websleuths and death threats??? What is going on?

:eek::eek: I just went there and she has removed all references to Websleuths and death threats??? What is going on?

IDK but she changed this part as well from Monday..which totally confused me b/c then she put that W/S sent her death threats two days later...

snipped from...http://helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/2008_09_28_archive.html
To Websleuths Bloggers

Thank you for all of your comments on my recent Blogs, I will be posting a new Blog by the morning, so check back. If the hundreds of you do not see your comments, come back soon as the next Blog will be addressed to all of you.

Well, I've lived in California for almost 30 years, and for over 20 of that in Los Angeles. Never heard of her.

OMG! Foothill Arthritis Connection is in Glendora (NOT one of the big entertainment communities, BTW). That's almost in my old neighborhood!

STILL never heard of her.

I too live in southern California and I've never heard of this woman either. And, you're right, Glendora is not anywhere near any of the big entertainment communities.

MB? says she is a friend of the A's. She has a website, like probably many of the A's friends/families have. Do I have this right?.... people have posted they do not agree with her thoughts? Why are we using up Tricia's website space going back and forth about this? Who cares what this person thinks about WS? We know who we are...mostly a very compassionate, loving community who only want to help solve a tragic loss. If she is getting threats, report it to the FBI, local LE, whatever. Let's go on to the next rumor. This one has been analyzed and analyzed and ..... Ahhhhh. Next?

:blowkiss::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::blowkiss:

See my theory about why she cleaned it ....up thread.

Aren't we glad that some people saved it.

I just love the FLAG.................... No matter what thread you are on, it is refreshing to see it............... We need to have a song to go along with it.

IDK but she changed this part as well from Monday..which totally confused me b/c then she put that W/S sent her death threats two days later...

snipped from...http://helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/2008_09_28_archive.html
To Websleuths Bloggers

Thank you for all of your comments on my recent Blogs, I will be posting a new Blog by the morning, so check back. If the hundreds of you do not see your comments, come back soon as the next Blog will be addressed to all of you.

Good grief! WTH :confused: This entire case is like a nightmare I can't wake up from!! EVERYTHING changes on a daily basis, ie, Cindy smells dead body, then she smells rotted pizza. The family last sees Caylee on June 9, and then June 15, or, wait, maybe the 16th. Now this person, with her changing website, WS sent me death threats, no, just mean opinions....I feel like my head will explode!

Looks like someone said, put up or shut up.
No more mention of death threats, no more mention of WS.
Well, at least now we know she has a weird imagination!

Hmmmmmm, change, change, change....don't most people know about a little something called 'screen shots'?:crazy:

Regret of overstepping one's Boundaries.

Call me simple, call me whatever, the truth prevails every time.
And if it doesn't in time, we always have our JD's.

Peace and Love to my fellow WS'rs.
Blink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members