Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped>>>>

O/T - Anyone getting a weird feeling that something BIG is about to happen? Not sure why but my hink-ometer is registering HIGH. I think with Yuri flying to Cali and KC herself in etc, that the state has its case ready and an arrest for murder is very, very close. Anyone else feeling it?

Yep, I feel it...but I'm not sure if it's just wishful thinking! I just think they may want her in jail already when they press more serious charges, for safety's sake...SO, if she's released tomorrow, I'm back to hard, cold, reality.

this is always one of the things that make me think twice about Cindy and Goerge.....all that yardwork done while not having the baby swimming or playing in the yard for a month, they decide to move a bush, the storage box that was next to the pool, install a pathway of pavers.....all in JULY when it is really HOT to do yardwork and George has started a new job....(why not in March when it was cooler and he was unemployed)? jmo and nagging thought on it.

I wish they would dig that whole backyard up again. Maybe that is why they rarely leave the house. JMO.

Hey where did that George rumor go that was here just a moment ago? Not credible?

Sorry. I deleted it after I read Tricia's new thread, because I wasn't so sure if I should leave it or not. It probably isn't very credible.

Mention of the green wagon found - from a site we aren't allowed to link... (*advertiser censored* is mine for the name of person's site we aren't allowed to link)

*advertiser censored*:

I have been reading note from your web page. I thought you might find this of importance. Myself and a friend searched an area(7400 Narcoossee rd.) on Sunday 7, 2008 at around 10am. The drive from Caylee's grandparent's house to this locate is 2.8 miles. If you were to walk back into the wooded are of interest it would make it close if not exactly 3.1 miles. On our search we came a crossed some interesting items. The flowers, weed like but pretty. White daisy, goldenrods, and purplish red flowers that have a look of baby oricds. This area is a park like. I also noted a cement slab in the woods, at first glance we thought it was sand . I think it was because the sun reflected of the concrete. This area is very remote once you drive off the main road no would see you. There is also a open field there. In this field there was an abandon city truck from Lake Mary, which is located in Seminal County. The tick infested field is accessible by car. The ground was still very wet so we were unable to go by the pond, well that and fear of alligators and we lacked the man power. This area is located next to a cement factory and some other metal type building. Both buildings have tall cylinders three on the left building and two on the right building. We also located empty bottles of cleaning products, buckets, and a child's green wagon. We started our search after saw Gale on the news. We did a blind drive and came a crossed this area. Although I read your entries , the location was chosen by feeling. Although, we were unsuccessful I still feel this is were we should focus. If you want to discuss my finding please call me at ********* ( do not disclose number on web). I have also attached a few area maps and where we found some of the items. I thought maybe talking with someone might confirm there visions or feelings.

Hi, thanks it could be important...so I'm going to post it. Also, your # and the pics did not come through.

*advertiser censored*

Ok, am I going crazy? The new find of animal bones today seems to be in the same area that these other items above were found. In the link below the reporter says that they are 2.8 miles from the A's house???

http://www.local6.com/news/17483396/detail.html
:waitasec:

It seems like they are finding something new everyday and it is having nothing to do with Caylee. How many bodies of other missing people are they going to find and how many animals are burried in the anthony's back yard! ugh!

But yes I think that they were found close to the anthony home.

Just heard on WFTV that there may be a "bombshell" coming, that one of KC's friends thinks the child was fed to alligators? No story yet so I consider this a rumor, that's why I put it here.

Isn't this what her friend Kristina told the Globe?

With all my heart I hope I am wrong, but no, I do not think something big is about to occur.

They have not arrested KC with all the evidence they have. I do not expect them to find Caylee's little body.

So I think this case will fade from the public eye and we will never know the truth or see justice.

I do not think she will even serve very much time whatsoever on the financial charges.

Again, I pray I am wrongworgwrong.

I agree, it just makes you wonder what they are waiting for...but we all know...

This child, CAYLEE, was murdered (or killed) by her mother and buried in the backyard, on the weekend of JULY 4 when cement was poured to make a patio.

I was under the impression that NO patio was poured, only pavers put down?

We keep getting mixed stories about pouring of concrete and pavers. Is it possible there was both? Maybe poured some concrete for another area and put the pavers down for the walkway too?

Anything is possible. I think I remember seeing pictures on the news of the LE search the backyard really early on and I could swear I saw stacks of pavers... I will look for the link...

I'm fairly certain we just crashed thedailybs.com LOL I can't get it to load, the rest of my internet connection is working just fine.

I just got on..yes his spelling is horrific. Also the person that he wrote into must not pay attention when he/she writes... "he knew her he just doesn't want to tell OCSO"

WELL DUH WW admitted to knowing her in his statement.....pay attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member