Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard on WFTV that there may be a "bombshell" coming, that one of KC's friends thinks the child was fed to alligators? No story yet so I consider this a rumor, that's why I put it here.

I don't think thats a bombshell at all. All they are referring to is Christina's interview with the Globe. She thinks Casey killed Caylee and fed her to the alligators or put her in the trash bins somewhere. That is no bombshell. most of us think that and it is only her opinion. Not fact. Altho I think the same thing. I want some REAL news!!!!!!!

Just heard on WFTV that there may be a "bombshell" coming, that one of KC's friends thinks the child was fed to alligators? No story yet so I consider this a rumor, that's why I put it here.

I thought that as well, if I heard correctly the cement pouring was a mistake but there were some sort of cynderblocks laid or something, but I think they were able to remove those... not positive though.

I think Caylee was already burried in the back yard and when she borrowed the shovel it was to dig caylee back up and move her because Casey got nervous. That would explain the dirt and maggots and flies, if she was never taken from the car and was only removed one to be disposed of how would she have had maggots and flies, and dirt on her????? IMO

I agree except I think she was in the trunk for one day then buried by the pool where the rhododendron bush was moved from or either buried out back in the wooded area under some bamboo. Getting wind of the pavers being put in could have alerted Casey to make the move. I believe the dogs hits were on areas where falling dirt was being moved around to different spots in the yard. There sure seemed to be lots of stuff moved around and shifting of dirt in that yard right after the disappearance.

I agree except I think she was in the trunk for one day then buried by the pool where the rhododendron bush was moved from or either buried out back in the wooded area under some bamboo. Getting wind of the pavers being put in could have alerted Casey to make the move. I believe the dogs hits were on areas where falling dirt was being moved around to different spots in the yard. There sure seemed to be lots of stuff moved around and shifting of dirt in that yard right after the disappearance.

this is always one of the things that make me think twice about Cindy and Goerge.....all that yardwork done while not having the baby swimming or playing in the yard for a month, they decide to move a bush, the storage box that was next to the pool, install a pathway of pavers.....all in JULY when it is really HOT to do yardwork and George has started a new job....(why not in March when it was cooler and he was unemployed)? jmo and nagging thought on it.

I am sorry if I offended anyone with my post above. It wasn't my intention. If you would like me to delete it just let me know.

There is no reason for you to apologize and I dont think you should delete it. Your are under the NOT FACT Thread. I find it no different then the backward state thread. You find it interesting and put it out there. If people find it interesting then great, if they dont, thats great to. To each their own!!:crazy:

http://www.scoopthis.org/2008/09/the-use-of-chloroform-killed-baby-caylee/

There are rumors that Casey Anthony, the mother of baby Caylee Anthony, used chloroform on her daughter several times so she can party! The rumors that I am hearing indicate that some friends of Casey Anthony witnessed Casey use chloroform on Caylee! Casey’s friends actually saw this process take place and did nothing! Also, the rumors are that Casey’s other friends who did not witness this process wondered why Caylee was a “quiet baby”, and the use of chloroform is the reason why!

This is a new one. Has anyone else heard this before?

Wouldn't LE send this out to news media if they need help finding him? This sounds odd.

Wouldn't LE send this out to news media if they need help finding him? This sounds odd.

What in this whole case is not odd??

Maybe whoever posted this original thread at cafemom, might be so kind to forward an email as to who is requesting this info and how to contact them.

In the mean time it gets filed under the "is it true" file.

Since there is no discussion thread and I don't have a link other than my own opinion. Here it goes.

Regarding the 400 pages, has anyone else noticed that nowhere in them are actual helpful timeline base on the 16th of June interviews. Everything released is very early in the investigation and the date was still June 9th. There has to be about 200 more pages with interviews with CA, GA, AH, RM, JG, LA, JP, Kio, and on and on. With a new date after LE figured out the fathers day tape, they would have had to ask all those people many of the same questions for a week later. I think that release while informative in many ways, only tells part and small part at that of the whole story LE has been told.

LE can find him much faster than we could, as they have access to much more- tracking credit cards, etc.

I find this request odd.

LE can find him much faster than we could, as they have access to much more- tracking credit cards, etc.

I find this request odd.

I agree. I'm not comfortable hunting down info on private citizens, with no obvious, LE enforced, connection to this case.

Actually, I'm more interested in finding out if detectives REALLY asked this poster for this info. YURI??? Are ya there? S.S...wanna pass this on to your honey, next time he's by? :jester:

Since there is no discussion thread and I don't have a link other than my own opinion. Here it goes.

Regarding the 400 pages, has anyone else noticed that nowhere in them are actual helpful timeline base on the 16th of June interviews. Everything released is very early in the investigation and the date was still June 9th. There has to be about 200 more pages with interviews with CA, GA, AH, RM, JG, LA, JP, Kio, and on and on. With a new date after LE figured out the fathers day tape, they would have had to ask all those people many of the same questions for a week later. I think that release while informative in many ways, only tells part and small part at that of the whole story LE has been told.

Great catch! I think this same thing . . .

Interesting about people witnessing KC drugging Caylee. If its true then those people should be charged with refusing to aid a victim of a crime (not sure if you hav that law in the USA...)

O/T - Anyone getting a weird feeling that something BIG is about to happen? Not sure why but my hink-ometer is registering HIGH. I think with Yuri flying to Cali and KC handing herself in etc, that the state has its case ready and an arrest for murder is very, very close. Anyone else feeling it?

I snipped your comments...:)
O/T - Anyone getting a weird feeling that something BIG is about to happen? Not sure why but my hink-ometer is registering HIGH. I think with Yuri flying to Cali and KC handing herself in etc, that the state has its case ready and an arrest for murder is very, very close. Anyone else feeling it?

I am WISHING it...does that count?

I just wonder if this might be the same WW? Someone on Greta's website said his name is William R W*&#$^ and that is also his MySpace ID (http://www.myspace.com/williamrwaters)... I did a google search and found this. I cannot tell if the age is the same ... because his myspace says 99 ... but if he is Casey's age then 17 in 2002 would be right! Coincidence? Likely, but I wanted to share the finding.

Teen Charged in Palm Beach Deputy's Heart Attack Death
http://www.911jobforums.com/archive/index.php/t-10667.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members