Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got on..yes his spelling is horrific. Also the person that he wrote into must not pay attention when he/she writes... "he knew her he just doesn't want to tell OCSO"

WELL DUH WW admitted to knowing her in his statement.....pay attention!

I noticed that on his Myspace page too, it's def. him :)

I do question this, would CSI open a suspected body right there? What about evidence, couldn't it be compromised opening a body in/at the water? Don't they have something that tells them--yes indeed it's a body in there and we're not opening jack-cracky until it's in a sterile enviroment?

I have no clue and not being ugly to anyone, I just thought there were better ways for CSI these days. I still think we need a "rumor thread" that can be bumped with info that comes down the pike--that's not linked by news sources.

FYI:
I saw a show recently (like Cold case on A&E or Dateline)and they were talking about a little girl that was killed and dismembered. They found the body parts in the woods, but the head was missing. The next day a man was searching close by and found a garbage bag, about the size of a little head. He went to get a reporter he had encountered a few minutes earlier, to show her what he found. None of them wanted to open the bag, so they got a policeman to come and check it out. The police officer asked the cameraman to turn off his camera, while he openned the bag to check it, right there. It was the little girl's head.

All that to say, yes, they have to be sure of what they found before taking all the necessary measures to secure a crime scene.

This is definitely William's writing as he also wrote me today (MySpace) and the messages are similar - the (mis)spelling is a dead ringer. He said he had dinner with Lee last night and he heard his name on Nancy Grace - he was LIVID!!!
I dont know why that is such a surprise to this gentleman Will W. His name came out in the docs, and it was in Amys statement to LE even. She was telling LE that Will W and Casey just met. If Casey was around you from June 9-thru July 15, expect to be questioned because a timeline has to be built, plus there are chances that she may have said or done something that can lead back to where Caylee is. All I know about Will is that he went for a jail visit, he worked with Amy possibly, he spent a part of the week of July 1-4 at least with Casey, and thats it. I remember seeing his picture in her photobucket files but now that they are deleted, I cant go back and make sure. When his name came out, my mind went right back to those albums because I remembered the name. The name I seen said William and the last name was spelled out.

Interesting from craiglist: http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/847050836.html Memorial Service for Caylee (Hopespring) Reply to: pers-847050836@craigslist.org [?] Date: 2008-09-19, 12:47PM EDT Everyone who wants to protest Casey can do it in one final, GRAND show of force. On Saturday night at 7pm... Everyone come to Caylees driveway with flowers, dolls, cards, etc... create a wall of sympathy FOR CAYLEE and give no attention to the folks who live in the house. Then we all walk away forever. Caylee will have received the memorial service every innocent child should get. The people who live in that house don't deserve any attention - ANYMORE! Let the sheriffs office deal with the suspect. /Turn the page on this tragedy

Wow, have any of these guys heard of spell check?

Give the guy it break. Quite frankly, he probably is dyslexic and hasn't been given the tools to realize it as such. The spelling is very consistent with dyslexia. I can't stand when folks in this board just start picking.

This post and bump is dedicated to absolut, who thinks this is his favorite of all the threads on WS...

RUMOR ALERT RUMOR ALERT

Last night in my late night wonderings on the Orlando Topix Forum, lots of posters there are professing that Monday holds some "bombshell" announcement for the case. The most common comment, which I found odd because it's been tossed about here and there much earlier in the investigation, is that Casey is with child and we'd find out in a round about way: she has to meet with her jail home confinement peeps tomorrow and her schedule might include a doctor's visit.

Don't ask me for the link to the dang thread over there - there are far far too many. Take it with a grain of salt....

This post and bump is dedicated to absolut, who thinks this is his favorite of all the threads on WS...

RUMOR ALERT RUMOR ALERT

Last night in my late night wonderings on the Orlando Topix Forum, lots of posters there are professing that Monday holds some "bombshell" announcement for the case. The most common comment, which I found odd because it's been tossed about here and there much earlier in the investigation, is that Casey is with child and we'd find out in a round about way: she has to meet with her jail home confinement peeps tomorrow and her schedule might include a doctor's visit.

Don't ask me for the link to the dang thread over there - there are far far too many. Take it with a grain of salt....
I have seen insinuations all over the net(different sites) that something is going to break Moday god forbid that's she's pregnant again!
I thought it involved TES, what I had seen.

I have seen insinuations all over the net(different sites) that something is going to break Moday god forbid that's she's pregnant again!
I thought it involved TES, what I had seen.

I've also heard the preggo rumors...but like you I've heard tomorrow is supposed to be a day where TES tells something..

I've also heard the preggo rumors...but like you I've heard tomorrow is supposed to be a day where TES tells something..

Yeah, I heard about the TES thing, and that's there too, but I think I recall someone here on this board following up with Tim Miller who said he knows nada about that?

Yeah, I heard about the TES thing, and that's there too, but I think I recall someone here on this board following up with Tim Miller who said he knows nada about that?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2716823&postcount=257

Just got off the phone w/ Tim Miller. These are his words:

"There will be no announcements by TES in regards to this case tomorrow. If you don't hear it from me (Tim Miller), it's not coming from Texas Equusearch officially."

Just wanted to clear that question up.

ETA: TES's phone lines and power are down again in their office, so he is unable at the moment to get emails, office phone calls, etc. Communication w/him is spotty due to Hurricane Ike.

if it were about casey being pregnant again i couldn't see that coming from LE.

LOL ! I hope :waitasec:she would give this one up, IF she were. Who is the Daddy ? Ooooops sorry I asked, that will remain a mystery.:eek:

but the home confinement people have been releasing the schedule of where she is allowed to go, it may include the obgyn?

We all know casey doesn't believe in prenatal care from Rick so I suspect it'd be a non-issue at this point. i'd think she'd rather play x-box with lee at baez' office. Although now that I think about it, she has plumped up a bit since July 15th, not fat or swollen but def a lil weight through the face.

Did I read right? that RD drove KC around looking for Caylee? as I do believe that she was not and is not at JB's office all the time stated?
I think this will soon come to a head also.
The longer this goes on, the more questions that pop in my head.
I think the statement was from RD himself.....

Casey being pregnant would explain the GP's behavior and why they would want to protect her. I don't do Monday mornings well so I can't say why I think it explains her silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle