Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is three people now that account the same story online, so I am going to say there is validity to this.

Wonder how long it takes to make a positive ID (for next of kin notification), since it's been like two months ???

Also wonder if LE would combine 'notification' with an arrest ??

Wonder how long it takes to make a positive ID (for next of kin notification), since it's been like two months ???

It might take awhile to identify if it was just bones......and I hope the LE combine notification with an arrest if they have enough information for an arrest warrant

Honestly I think thats probably what they are working on if they did find her. They want to make sure they have all their ducks in a row so they can arrest her if that is the case.

plus with a case this big they will probably cross check the dna several times and send it out to the FBI which does take a while. They arent going to take any chances no LE agency could afford to screw up on a case like this for a number of reasons.

I'm guessing it was a ballcap.

Interesting...there was a lady (Lorraine?) who was on the news for going through the Anthony's garbage that they had put out for pickup. There was a ballcap in the garbage - I wonder she had two that had the same logo or whatever?

plus with a case this big they will probably cross check the dna several times and send it out to the FBI which does take a while. They arent going to take any chances no LE agency could afford to screw up on a case like this for a number of reasons.

Yeah I agree especially after Cynthia called them out and all :)

I feel like people are kinda mad at me for passing on info I would want to know about this truth or not, but again neither I or this blogger Justice is saying difinitively that it is Caylee!

Ras,

I'm sorta' new here but I don't think anyone is mad about this. I'm really glad you posted it. I needed something to think about. You know how sometimes when things are very intense and everyone is concentrating very hard and stressed...then someone says something funny and all the tension is released? Well, of course this isn't funny, but it's like that - like comic relief or just tension reliever.

I've been staying up nights and worrying about this and I just needed to hear something from "real folk" that hadn't been filtered through the news media. If it turns out to be someone's pic-nic lunch gone bad, I still appreciate you sharing it with us. I just feel better now. Can't explain it, but glad you shared.

Lots of hugs.
:blowkiss:

Interesting...there was a lady (Lorraine?) who was on the news for going through the Anthony's garbage that they had put out for pickup. There was a ballcap in the garbage - I wonder she had two that had the same logo or whatever?

Looked like somebody went buckwild on that hat......anger raging inside the Anthony home?

Yeah I agree especially after Cynthia called them out and all :)

Yeah I think she will soon be really regretting that too. Didnt her mother ever tell her she shouldnt make enemies with every law enforcement agency on the planet? They want to nail this family as bad as we do, they are tired of the bull and they want justice for Caylee.

If they knew it was Caylee would they by law have to notify her next of kin (Casey) in a certain amount of time or is that just a courtesy?

Who could blame LE for taking their time, & being less than courteous with this ****** family !!!!

Yeah I think she will soon be really regretting that too. Didnt her mother ever tell her she shouldnt make enemies with every law enforcement agency on the planet? They want to nail this family as bad as we do, they are tired of the bull and they want justice for Caylee.

Yes, they'll be he heroes if they close this case as well. Hopefully it was Caylee so everything will be over

Looked like somebody went buckwild on that hat......anger raging inside the Anthony home?

Yep, I noticed that, too. I think I'm going to track down that video and watch it again. I remember the lady saying she wished she had taken more than the one bag - I was thinking the same thing. That was her only chance, since now they will be aware of what they are tossing out.

It might take awhile to identify if it was just bones......and I hope the LE combine notification with an arrest if they have enough information for an arrest warrant

Yep, just checked my calendar, it's been closer to 3 months by now (no wonder my hubby thinks I'm nuts !!).........so positive ID might take awhile.

Combined notification & ARREST would suit me fine !!!

OH AND YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY DISTURBED ME...... That page all about the milestones of a baby. I have a six month old and I know thats what it was. Why in the hell owuld they ever throw away the original baby milestone log for Caylee. That is something I would have burried with me 60 years later if my baby was taken from me!!!!! Thoughts???

Yep, I noticed that, too. I think I'm going to track down that video and watch it again. I remember the lady saying she wished she had taken more than the one bag - I was thinking the same thing. That was her only chance, since now they will be aware of what they are tossing out.

I'd like to see that note she wrote to Lee about the first time I did things.....weird people

OH AND YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY DISTURBED ME...... That page all about the milestones of a baby. I have a six month old and I know thats what it was. Why in the hell owuld they ever throw away the original baby milestone log for Caylee. That is something I would have burried with me 60 years later if my baby was taken from me!!!!! Thoughts???

Getting rid of everything that reminds them of Caylee tells me one thing. They are starting to feel guilty or they are getting rid of the child completely thoughts, memories and all

hmm ok well I am public enemy number one I did not think it was illegal to bring information from a public open forum to this website especially if I am not stating it as fact. I am new to this but I just feel like crap!

Getting rid of everything that reminds them of Caylee tells me one thing. They are starting to feel guilty or they are getting rid of the child completely thoughts, memories and all

Someone clue me in on this Caylee milestones thing........ please.

True 'Dat !!!

I'm thinking the next 'release' of pages will keep most of us busy until the trial date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976