Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty certain that it was not animal remains because the smell it not of animal decomp but of human decomp, also this was placed under water and wrapped very tightly, I cant imagine someone randomly wrapping an animal and disposing of it in this manner especially not so remotely. JMO

I must of missed this ... I did not see where he/she said it was the specific smell of human decomp. I read that there a bad odor? It's late here, can you point out what page of that thread Justice4Caylee said that please?

Would it still stink anymore? It would have to be just bones which would probably take a while to determine whether or not it was Caylee....

YES.. Today I returned to make sure what we found was picked up by CSI. I got out of my car, walked over to the water where the "thing" was, it was gone. The second I stepped out of my car, I noticed a REALLY bad smell that was not there on Sunday afternoon.

I do question this, would CSI open a suspected body right there? What about evidence, couldn't it be compromised opening a body in/at the water? Don't they have something that tells them--yes indeed it's a body in there and we're not opening jack-cracky until it's in a sterile enviroment?

I have no clue and not being ugly to anyone, I just thought there were better ways for CSI these days. I still think we need a "rumor thread" that can be bumped with info that comes down the pike--that's not linked by news sources.

I must of missed this ... I did not see where he/she said it was the specific smell of human decomp. I read that there a bad odor? It's late here, can you point out what page of that thread Justice4Caylee said that please?

that is my bad it was speculation on my part, I have smelled both and his description is consistent with human because animal isnt as far reaching and people have speculated it could have been the dog in the blanket but dogs are among the least smelly. Im really sorry im tired and didnt plan on stumbling on this at all. I got on here to work on a church newsletter. Again I apologize for specualting like that ugh!

I don't know if it would smell anymore.....Nothing wrong with starting a thread for it though. Hopefully it was something hopefully it was Caylee

Would it still stink anymore? It would have to be just bones which would probably take a while to determine whether or not it was Caylee....

Actually if it was wrapped tightly and under water it probably would stink and human decomp lingers forever, it attaches to everything. Think about it decomp was strong in KC's car and a body hadnt been in there for at-least two weeks.

YES.. Today I returned to make sure what we found was picked up by CSI. I got out of my car, walked over to the water where the "thing" was, it was gone. The second I stepped out of my car, I noticed a REALLY bad smell that was not there on Sunday afternoon.

I do question this, would CSI open a suspected body right there? What about evidence, couldn't it be compromised opening a body in/at the water? Don't they have something that tells them--yes indeed it's a body in there and we're not opening jack-cracky until it's in a sterile enviroment?

I have no clue and not being ugly to anyone, I just thought there were better ways for CSI these days. I still think we need a "rumor thread" that can be bumped with info that comes down the pike--that's not linked by news sources.

they didnt say they opened it there but shortly after removing it from the water and placing it on the ground would release the smell, water can mask odors like nothing else can.

I feel like people are kinda mad at me for passing on info I would want to know about this truth or not, but again neither I or this blogger Justice is saying difinitively that it is Caylee!

Sorry Ras, I didnt see that you had asked that question and then I ended up asking as well. (if they seen what material was used to wrap) Doesnt look like it was answered but maybe its best that they dont. I do notice some people on that blog are taking this like its truth and proof, I had to say something because I think its rediculous to get all upset and say omg this and that when they dont know anything for sure at this point. The person even said repeatedly they werent saying it was Caylee.

I agree ... if this is in fact ... fact, doesn't sound like they are taking much "care" in the discovery process? That just doesn't sound logical to me.

they didnt say they opened it there but shortly after removing it from the water and placing it on the ground would release the smell, water can mask odors like nothing else can.

Yes that's true, that is why we all have water in our toilets..I've been to the middle east, trust me..no water equals 20 times the odor.

Oh and I for sure arent mad at you, I dont think anyone is, I appreciate you sharing this with us and I know you werent saying it was proof of anything.

I feel like people are kinda mad at me for passing on info I would want to know about this truth or not, but again neither I or this blogger Justice is saying difinitively that it is Caylee!

No I am glad you posted it. I remember when i posted the thread about the two dudes finding a hand/ham bone I felt like nobody believed me lol :)

I don't think anyone here is mad Ras, just skeptical maybe. Crime scenes in a case such as this takes time to process especially where something of significance, like a body, may have been found, as well as other "evidence" near by. So IMO when someone says he/she is back there the next day trodding through that very same location ... IDK something doesn't sit right w/ me is all.

Thanks for forwarding the information though, I appreciate it.

anyone venture to guess what the other "important" things found were that would make Justic think it could be Caylee? Also anyone have an idea of what Casey was wearing that was identical to what was found at the scene?

I don't think anyone here is mad Ras, just skeptical maybe. Crime scenes in a case such as this take time to process especially where something of significance, like a body, may have been found. So IMO when someone says he/she is back there the next day trodding through that very same location ... IDK something doesn't sit right w/ me is all.

Thanks for forwarding the information though, I appreciate it.

I get what your saying but I believe these things were found but maybe they had nothing to do with the case so the area didnt need to be roped off. This person isnt say it was or wasnt they are just saying some things seemed to connect. Please keep that in mind!

Justice4Caylee
Sep 10, 2008 | 4:33 AM Skeptic,
For you 411, the papers that we sign do not say thing about we cannot discuss that we searched, or that we found something. It clearly said that we are not to share "DETAILS" of what we found (*I didn't discuss details) or where exactly we searched (*I didn't give such info)
Someone posted that they think the reason the search was called off was because Caylee was found. I agreed.
There is no way in hell Tim would just close shop and leave Orlando that fast.
As I said, I do not know for sure that what we found is any part of this case. On one hand I pray that it is, and Caylee was found. On the other hand, I pray she will be found alive.
Either way, I have no motives to come here to dream up fabricated stories. For the record, my last name is not Anthony!

Whoa they think they have A camp on that board over there, it's getting dirty! Dang we are so lucky to have our mods to keep us all in check!

snipped...
Also anyone have an idea of what Casey was wearing that was identical to what was found at the scene?

from the "hint" something from the garbage today and "head" on the other blog and the answer yes, I am assuming the nonflagged item would have been a hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver