Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No posting of a persons full name, use intials, unless their names have been on mainstream media.

Not fair to do this to anyone, IMO.

I'm trying to find any truth to a rumor I've read on another thread that someone saw Casey leaving in an SUV last night & that Baez is not in his office this morning. Has anyone read about this or can verify it?

I read it on another blog last night when it was happening, but I could not get my cam to work, so I personally don't know. There were a few people there who posted the same thing at the same time unknown to one another as the posts were all going up within seconds of each other.

I have a question. Does anybody know for sure if they did find the body of Caylee's or not?
The last time I heard is that the bone they found was of a animal and not of a human. Was the bones wrapped up?

I read it on another blog last night when it was happening, but I could not get my cam to work, so I personally don't know. There were a few people there who posted the same thing at the same time unknown to one another as the posts were all going up within seconds of each other.

Thank you TURBOTHINK :)

I have a question. Does anybody know for sure if they did find the body of Caylee's or not?
The last time I heard is that the bone they found was of a animal and not of a human. Was the bones wrapped up?

No body yet. If so, you'll definitly know. It will be on every news channel and this forum would be blowing up with posts about it.

ITS SO GOOD TO BE BACK!!!! I have absolutely no idea what I did to get time out but I am glad to be back....... I am thinking now more than every that they have found something, I dont know if it was from Justices search but I do think they have something important!

ITS SO GOOD TO BE BACK!!!! I have absolutely no idea what I did to get time out but I am glad to be back....... I am thinking now more than every that they have found something, I dont know if it was from Justices search but I do think they have something important!

Glad you're back RasGirl. I thank you for posting the information, the numerous question marks made it clear that it wasn't definite. Some people must have missed them and were let down, as you can tell your thread wasn't deleted, merely changed title. The biggest trouble-maker is gone as of last night.:blowkiss:

I hope what George is saying isn't true about all that evidence being a big nothing. wouldn't it be terrible if they have nothing on her and she goes free? Maybe LE can't corroborate any of that evidence or something??

Right, George was in a tizzy he said 'what was in my grandaughters car wasn't my grandaughter". I know he meant daughter, it just defined his angst, imo.

LE has something and the Anthony's know it, or else George would have clearly stated his relations as he did in the hand written statement. That was interesting, he called all by relation then followed it by a (name) EXCEPT for Casey. Why did all get a name but Casey?

wanted to add, I see only 2 answers for that question, one I find a no way, the other means he knows Casey is guilty. That's not too far off, he went to the police and said his daughter was holding information back.(affidavit)

I think the Anthony's have regrets now for calling police and harbor feelings of guilt. I sure hope they stop, beacause where's Caylee? And they're are back at square one taking care of their 22 yr old daughter like an infant.

I pity them that burden of an infant 22 yr old, but Cindy's mouth makes it hard to have pity. Cindy wants that loadstone, have at it!

Does anyone know where Casey is? I've not been able to check in today and am just getting home but heard no one saw her go to see Baez today and that he's out of the office.

Then, apparently there's some talk about a letter someone wrote about GA that was posted on Greta somewhere and that it's telling of something potentially.

Can anyone fill me in???? TIA :)

Does anyone know where Casey is? I've not been able to check in today and am just getting home but heard no one saw her go to see Baez today and that he's out of the office.

Then, apparently there's some talk about a letter someone wrote about GA that was posted on Greta somewhere and that it's telling of something potentially.

I find all this odd too.

Where's Casey?

The letter was posted, on Gretawire, from an ex-sister-in-law of Georges first marriage, it is in this thread...

It seems everyday, they report on Casey going to meet with her attorney. And the trailer with Cayley's pic is gone - are they searching finally?

And then this letter, supposedly about GA???

Maybe! she turned herself in for these new charges? Or maybe, just maybe she is on a field trip?
As something has got to give here. These attorneys are having a hard time keeping this as sane as it is, let alone letting it go on forever?
Also The Body Farm was suppose to be coming into town, maybe she is telling them where Caylee is? who knows? we will know something soon I am sure as not too much gets by on WS!!!! lol

Has the "body farm was coming to Orlando" been confirmed. As of last night, no one was sure.

Anyone have a link to the letter? I must have missed it.. I actually WORKED today.. LOL

It's one or 2 pages back. AZriverrat posted it. I don't want to click back to link but I copied it:

*SNIPPED*
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/bl...y?page_no=2521

mammyjofl
Sep 12, 2008 | 11:44 AM I just saw this at Gretawire, so I thought I'd share it.

Comment by shinook
September 12th, 2008 at 11:40 am

My sister Terri was married to GA during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that GA was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
G's father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring in Florida. Wonder were G learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, literally.
As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of GA's dark, deceitful side that he evidently passed on to his daughter.
Her name now is TV, living in Niles, Ohio.
——————————————————-

Found this Post No. 9858 at the DreaminDemon blog.

It's one or 2 pages back. AZriverrat posted it. I don't want to click back to link but I copied it:

*SNIPPED*
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/bl...y?page_no=2521

mammyjofl
Sep 12, 2008 | 11:44 AM I just saw this at Gretawire, so I thought I'd share it.

Comment by shinook
September 12th, 2008 at 11:40 am

My sister Terri was married to GA during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that GA was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
G's father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring in Florida. Wonder were G learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, literally.
As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of GA's dark, deceitful side that he evidently passed on to his daughter.
Her name now is TV, living in Niles, Ohio.
——————————————————-

Found this Post No. 9858 at the DreaminDemon blog.

Ahhh... Interesting.. and thanks so much for re-posting! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member