Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok and that would be the eviction filings, got it.
to the tune of $5000 i guess she likes to live large

Please note the date of birth for the eviction Cindy. This is a different person.
Same name, but different date of birth.

Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum as a poster, but have been reading for many months...I read this on South Florida Sun Sentinel Topix board and I keep coming back to it for some reason..We have heard so much about CA covering and lying for KC, but I have a feeling GA may know more than we think...Guess the apple does NOT fall far from the tree! I also live in Ohio, and a mere hour from ..(Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, please delete if so )
What do you all think?

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/south-florida-sun-sentinel/TLF2UDKN7RK8DH3PH/p125
from www.dreamindemon.com :

"My sister Terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring in Florida. Wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, literally.
As they say,“Like father, like daughter.”
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side that he evidently passed on to his daughter.
Her name now is Terri living in , Ohio. "

i think i would need a little more proof then someone's account on a random website.

sure it may be true, who knows. but when crimes like this happen, people come out of the woodwork just to be involved and have something to say about it, usually for attention.

Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum as a poster, but have been reading for many months...I read this on South Florida Sun Sentinel Topix board and I keep coming back to it for some reason..We have heard so much about CA covering and lying for KC, but I have a feeling GA may know more than we think...Guess the apple does NOT fall far from the tree! I also live in Ohio, and a mere hour from..(Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, please delete if so )
What do you all think?

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/south-florida-sun-sentinel/TLF2UDKN7RK8DH3PH/p125
from www.dreamindemon.com :

"My sister Terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years icalled Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring in Florida. Wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, literally.
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side that he evidently passed on to his daughter.
Her name now is Terri living in Ohio. "

I don't think you should be posting a persons full name & home town

Especially when your asking people to call her -

she might not have anything to do with this & now theres going to be a 100 people trying to track her down

jmo

she might not have anything to do with this & now theres going to be a 100 people trying to track her down

jmo

I think she was just quoting what someone else said and in order for it to not be plgarized she left it in its original form. Also other people have posted the same quote as well.

Also other people have posted the same quote as well.

Yeppers, the 1st I saw this posted it was said it was pulled from Gretawire, I took that as perhaps something to watch for, as it seems they were trying to grab Greta's attention. Waiting to see if Greta carries any such story, though I think Greta is kinda done with this story until more happens. jmo

She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced. He was born in to it, literally.

Wow......wow :eek:

That's right, I forgot about them saying they had surveillance tapes. I wonder how many days they checked, if they just checked the date she stated she dropped her off there, to discount her story, or a date range. I doubt my thoughts have any validity, but thought it might be worth throwing out there.

Actually that is a very good theory. They might want to check on that.

jmo

That was the post on GretaWire..............I believe she was trying to get Greta to contact her as a follow up on her phone conversation with Cindy's brother.

That's right, I forgot about them saying they had surveillance tapes. I wonder how many days they checked, if they just checked the date she stated she dropped her off there, to discount her story, or a date range. I doubt my thoughts have any validity, but thought it might be worth throwing out there.

I think they were bluffing. They told her videos were kept for several days but they were questioning her over a month after she said she dropped Caylee off.

I think she was just quoting what someone else said and in order for it to not be plgarized she left it in its original form. Also other people have posted the same quote as well.

I thought this site had rules about posting a persons full name?

I could be wrong but I have seen dozens of post removed because they have had a persons full name listed.

I don't get it - Are we or are we not allowed to post a persons full name?

I thought this site had rules about posting a persons full name?

I could be wrong but I have seen dozens of post removed because they have had a persons full name listed.

I don't get it - Are we or are we not allowed to post a persons full name?

Its always best to be cautious and only use first name and initial. Using the full names of the primary parties is acceptable, but after that one should always be respectful just in case.

IIRC, there was much speculation about the person that gave all this info and after a few days he kind of just vanished.

I think they were bluffing. They told her videos were kept for several days but they were questioning her over a month after she said she dropped Caylee off.

Also, on 7/16, LE was still using the 6/9 as the date last seen. So even if they did check and the tapes were still available, they would have checking for tapes for the wrong date (6/9, instead of 6/16).

Somewhere and I don't have a link - one of the TV stations said Sawgrass corporate kept all tapes for 6 months. They said they did not tape over theirs like many stores do until after that time and sometimes not even then because of accidents, and legal liability problems.

I am sure they have all the tapes by now.

but we do know for sure that CA and GA were having marital problems enough to warrant divorce? right?

For clarification, Cindy or George filed for divorce in December 2005 and it was reputedly over debts. Sometime after they filed, they reconciled and dismissed the divorce in early 2007, long before any of the current events.

Casey evidently told Amy and others a few months prior to Caylee going missing, that her parents were divorcing and her mother was going let Casey take over payments on the house. She wanted Amy to move in with her, into her parent's house.

I think what Casey told Amy and other friends about her parents and the house being signed over to her was a major lie. I believe she drew upon knowledge of her parents prior marital problems for that lie. I don't think anything she said in regards to her parents or the house has any factual basis.

I have a question, and I guess this thread is just about the best place to put it, because I am not sure if it's true or not.

..I remember seeing a news clip around that time or soon afterwards of the media talking about the apartment being vacant for so long. They showed on the news clip, construction workers putting a new deck or something on one of the apartments and there was talk at the time that that was the that same apartment that had been vacant and was being refurbished. Not sure if that's true or not, which is why I picked this thread :)

This is very interesting. I never saw that news clip. Does Casey have friends that would be doing that type of construction work?

Also, on 7/16, LE was still using the 6/9 as the date last seen. So even if they did check and the tapes were still available, they would have checking for tapes for the wrong date (6/9, instead of 6/16).
Good thing Casey didn't know that. I think it was a bluff...but it sure did make Casey go silent.

I have a question, and I guess this thread is just about the best place to put it, because I am not sure if it's true or not.

I know back when the news of this case broke and she was arrested and the whole Sawgrass Apartments came into play because she said she had dropped her off there. I remember seeing a news clip around that time or soon afterwards of the media talking about the apartment being vacant for so long. They showed on the news clip, construction workers putting a new deck or something on one of the apartments and there was talk at the time that that was the that same apartment that had been vacant and was being refurbished. Not sure if that's true or not, which is why I picked this thread :)

Anyway, typically when a crew is reconstructing, there is a dumpster placed outside beneath the unit for them to toss all of the garbage and old materials in. Does anyone know for a fact that apt. 210 was being refurbished around that time, or one near there? The reason I ask, is that within all of her lies, she vehemently originally stated that she dropped her off there and stuck to that story until she changed it to the Blanchard Park script, which was also around the time that LP was talking about searching dumpsters/landfills.

I think in her sick little mind, when she keeps saying, in the police interviews "I have not seen her since I dropped her off at the Sawgrass apartments", it is a possibility that if there was construction, she could have picked a dumpster like that, instead of a typical garbage dumpster. It just seems odd to me that she all of a sudden changed her story to Blanchard Park, around the time LP said dumpsters were being checked. Would a construction dumpster also be taken to the landfill, or does that material go elsewhere to be recycled or something? Maybe her insistence about not seeing her since dropping her at Sawgrass, it is one of those truths within the lies. Thoughts?

I think when she says things like "I have no clue where my daughter is" that it is a rare instance when she is telling the truth.

I think when she says "I have no clue where my daughter is" that she means simply that her daughter, which was the living soul inside the body, is gone, and all that remains is a body, and that is not technically her daughter, so she can rationalize it and truthfully answer with that one liner...

But I think she ABSOLUTELY does know where her daughter's body is, and if she does not then there must be someone else involved who disposed of poor Caylee for her...:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste