Tape Discussion#2- Anthony's hired DC to find Caylee dead or alive *CLIP ADDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see a lot of debris. Not sure about a book. there is a squared shaped object, might be a book might be a piece of something....definitely saw something like a baby blanket, or baby towel.
Interesting to hear the A's attorney mention that if, indeed, the tape is confirmed as being the location where caylee was found, it will only show that her body was not there in Nov. ( i am loosely paraphrasing here) If I heard that correctly, that's a load of crap. I strongly believe the forensics will show that this baby's body was not moved.
I wish these people would stop lying. God, just stop lying. Stop insulting Caylee's memory.

Except the A's didn't clue LE into this plan. They've done alot of things that made themselves look guilty. The only people I know of that's acted like them are criminals or someone covering up for one. It would be an uphill battle for them to make anyone, including LE and the SA, believe they were doing everything they did for the greater good.

do we know for sure LE didnt know about the taping?do we know le did not know before hand of the A switch to defending KC, If LE didnt know how come no one has been arrested for this filming? This is taped proof of o/j isnt it?

You may be right. The video quality is too poor and overexposed to see anything on this thing. But when the camera pans across it, you can see very sharp edges like a book - and unlike a block or paver.

On one of the stills (when I tried to pause it) I saw the "Dora the Explorer" looking way Dora's hairstyle is (shape of the cartoon character's hair)on some item on the ground. Barf.

Very sharp edges and corner on this thing...

Attachments

• book 2.jpg
    book 2.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 64
I see a lot of debris. Not sure about a book. there is a squared shaped object, might be a book might be a piece of something....definitely saw something like a baby blanket, or baby towel.
Interesting to hear the A's attorney mention that if, indeed, the tape is confirmed as being the location where caylee was found, it will only show that her body was not there in Nov. ( i am loosely paraphrasing here) If I heard that correctly, that's a load of crap. I strongly believe the forensics will show that this baby's body was not moved.
I wish these people would stop lying. God, just stop lying. Stop insulting Caylee's memory.

A steaming fly-ridden load of crap!

All it means is that they didn't FIND it (if they didn't find it). I wouldn't be surprised if they DID NOT find her then the way they mucked around, turning in circles, slashing away. Perhaps the body was BURIED?

SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN...more spinning than a hopped up DJ at a rave.

I found this article http://library.findlaw.com/1995/Jun/1/129370.html that does a good job of summarizing copyright ownership for work-made-for-hire.

IMO, the only way DC or the A's can claim ownership of the video is if they can produce a written contract with JH showing they specifically commissioned JH to make the video. Without that, regardless of whether he was working for DC and/or the A's, the video will remain the property of the author.

This is my point exactly on why I can't see them being able to declare "work product".

I wasn't trying to be rude at all and I'm sorry if it came across that way. :blowkiss:

Looks like one of those pavers to me or perhaps one of those ceiling tiles that were in the area by the outbuilding, Hot Dogs.

This is just more Anthony spin, via their lawyer, to take the focus off of them and put it on someone else. JMHO. Sorry to editorialize here and get off topic. I will stop now.

do we know for sure LE didnt know about the taping?do we know le did not know before hand of the A switch to defending KC, If LE didnt know how come no one has been arrested for this filming? This is taped proof of o/j isnt it?

If LE was in on the plan, they wouldn't waste time and money investigating the A's for OJ and their attorney's wouldn't be asking for immunity. LE just got the tape a few days ago. IMO, if there are any charges coming for OJ or AA, it would happen after Casey's trial. The SA would not want to make what's turning out to be a messy trial, messier.

One thing I am pretty sure of, I don't believe that Cindy nor George had any knowledge that Caylee's body was lying in the woods. I do believe they were searching for and believed in their heart and soul that Casey's story of some kind of "threats to the family by the kidnapper(s)" were real. I cannot fathom that they found the truth through the course of time and just allowed Caylee to remain in the woods. If in fact , as some suggest, that they knew...and were protecting their daughter...they would have retrieved her body themselves and disposed of it. I do NOT see that as anything either George or Cindy would have done. Thus, is why I am confused by all the comments that the A's should be held in contempt, charged, jailed, etc. Am I missing something here?

I highly doubt that Cindy and George are stupid enough to believe the kidnapper/family threats story. They thought we were stupid enough to believe it though. Who did they think died in Casey's trunk? They both were smart enough to know the smell of human decomposition.

This is just more Anthony spin, via their lawyer, to take the focus off of them and put it on someone else. JMHO. Sorry, editorialize here and get off topic. I will stop now.

I think that is the intention of BC butting in. However, I think it does the exact opposite. It brings even MORE attention to the fact that the A's had some involvement. I don't think they knew anything about it BUT the way BC is carrying on you'd think it was all planned that way. :rolleyes:

JMVHO!

I also think the reason that the PI's supposedly are not being charged is that they've been granted immunity for information they have.

I also think the reason that the PI's supposedly are not being charged is that they've been granted immunity for information they have.

I agree. I'm waiting for someone to file a civil suit for defamation now. :bang:

What will be interesting is the sound on this video! I could not hear anything are they keeping the audio under wraps for now?

Also if he is probbing the ground and digging with a small shovel I think there's a good possiblity she was burried in a very shallow grave and that the water unearthed her and the current moved her further away from the original burial spot. JMO!! SICK JUST SICK!!

I highly doubt that Cindy and George are stupid enough to believe the kidnapper/family threats story. They thought we were stupid enough to believe it though. Who did they think died in Casey's trunk? They both were smart enough to know the smell of human decomposition.

ITA. What this tape shows is the A's angrily and forcefully demanded everyone believe what they themselves didn't. Think about all the times they went after TES, LP and LE for searching for a body. Then they turn around and look for one. And continue to collect money for a live Caylee. Even if the PI's were there on a general hunch, there is so much this tape tells us.

I agree. I'm waiting for someone to file a civil suit for defamation now. :bang:
Yep - WHOCANISUE.COM is gonna make a pretty penny - are there billboards up in Orlando for this? We have them all over down here and I laugh every time I see one.

Looks like one of those pavers to me or perhaps one of those ceiling tiles that were in the area by the outbuilding, Hot Dogs.

I could go for ceiling tile, but not paver or concrete block. It appears to be rather clean (rain rinsing off any dirt as it sits there?), has razor sharp edges, and is possibly rather lightweight. I could be wrong, but it appears to be sitting on twigs, as opposed to flat on the ground like a heavy paver or block that has been there all along.

Also if he is probbing the ground and digging with a small shovel I think there's a good possiblity she was burried in a very shallow grave and that the water unearthed her and the current moved her further away from the original burial spot. JMO!! SICK JUST SICK!!

I never see him use or carry the trowel when he is in the woods. He only uses the trowel when he is up against the building. He may have had it with him when he was in the woods, but I never see it.

As nasty as you seem to have gotten, bunnyp, I will answer your questions.
1. The PI, Casey, was working with for the Anthonys at the time the tape was made. Of course, PI Casey wasn't lying, Hoover wasn't employeed by his firm. Why would he lie about that, it is easily proved one way or another.
2. Hoover volunteered to work FOR the Anthonys, there's no such thing as his "own time", the work product in relation to the case, belongs to the Anthonys.
3. This is not evidence of anything, it is not subject to the Judge's order, because Casey was NOT working for JB at the time the tape was made. Of course, JB asked that a master be appointed at any questioning of the PI, whether he was working for the client or not - the questioning COULD involve work product belongin to his client, KC - NO attorney would allow an employee directly employed or employed by contract to be questioned about the case without either his presence or the presence of an attorney. (FYI, the privilege belongs to the client, not the attorney, it is the attorney's duty and responsibility to protect that privilege.) And no, we don't know if this was in the exact area, a foot away or a mile away, we have no proof that the tape was made for any reason, other than to record a man shoving a stick into the ground. We can speculate, we can surmise, we can wonder, but this tape is absolutely worthless as evidence.

Now, if LE had confiscated the tape last week from Hoover, where and how did the Anthonys get a copy of it to release to the media?

Re your para 1....you believe he went there to prove it was a teen hangout?? Why did he need to dig & prod??

2. Do you have proof of this, or are you saying this based on what DC said because you believe him to be so honest? Did you hear the latest that JH had cards given to him by Casey with D & A investigations? Did he work for him or them or was he just another volunteer? If he was simply a volunteer, then it's not the A's tape. It's a moot point anyhow. LE have it and it will be a matter of public record soon anyhow.

3. Go back and check what the Judge ordered re the i.v. You will see you are wrong.

Also, why do you keep saying the As gave the tape to the media when BC denies it?

One thing I am curious about in the video where he has the stake and is poking away...it shows a white, thin, and rectangular object in his right hand with a long looped handle attached. What is that?! You can see it hanging from his hand then he turns...and you see the white object with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back