Tempo Restaurant: What Happened There?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's context for the above photo.

If this is not the fixture that is perceived as a camera ... where is the camera?

Attachments

• lights2.jpg
    lights2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 135
Here's context for the above photo.

If this is not the fixture that is perceived as a camera ... where is the camera?

I don't think it IS, but what about the black rectangular box above the yellow max clearance sign?

I don't think it IS, but what about the black rectangular box above the yellow max clearance sign?

The light fixture is not a camera, and cameras do not have frosted, rippled glass coverings. The black box on the lamp post is also not a camera.

Attachments

• lights3.jpg
    lights3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 128
**Snipped By Evie Ivy Over

I keep going back to Longos quote about her world being turned upside down. He indicated that sometime before she even encountered JM that her world was already flipped that night. I think there was weight in those words. I just am not sure if it was a drug induced flip, or an emotional/bad news type of flip.

As others have mentioned, I also think that the party HG went to at The Pointe Apartments is being played down. It seems that was an impromptu stop she made after running into a classmate out on the street upon leaving the Camden Plaza party. In order for HG to become so disoriented and SO lost to land her at the Downtown Mall, I can't help but think she was slipped something at The Pointe. And I have a feeling LE knows that. It's the only explanation that makes any sense.

As others have mentioned, I also think that the party HG went to at The Pointe Apartments is being played down. It seems that was an impromptu stop she made after running into a classmate out on the street upon leaving the Camden Plaza party. In order for HG to become so disoriented and SO lost to land her at the Downtown Mall, I can't help but think she was slipped something at The Pointe. And I have a feeling LE knows that. It's the only explanation that makes any sense.

Hannah was clearly capable of walking and jogging quite a distance, and for quite some time, after she left the parties. If anything, she was becoming more sober as she approached the mall. That said, she was still clearly, visibly intoxicated when she arrived at the mall given that a witness, and Jesse Matthew, instantly recognized her vulnerability. Hannah was capable of walking to Tempo, but 30 minutes later she was incapable of walking out of the Tempo. That suggests to me that something happened in Tempo that caused Hannah to go from being capable of walking and jogging, to being incapable of standing.

Hannah was clearly capable of walking and jogging quite a distance, and for quite some time, after she left the parties. If anything, she was becoming more sober as she approached the mall. That said, she was still clearly, visibly intoxicated when she arrived at the mall given that a witness, and Jesse Matthew, instantly recognized her vulnerability. Hannah was capable of walking to Tempo, but 30 minutes later she was incapable of walking out of the Tempo. That suggests to me that something happened in Tempo that caused Hannah to go from being capable of walking and jogging, to being incapable of standing.

After HG left the second party at The Corner, a half hour passed before she was spotted at McGrady's, which seems to indicate she was not walking that entire time. Who knows what condition she was in prior to that? Walking and running doesn't necessarily indicate a state of coherency...you can be in a blackout from drinking and still walk and run. Who knows what she said to the bouncer at McGrady's? For some reason, LE wants to keep that on the Q.T. And when you see HG's posture outside of Sal's prior to her encounter with JM, I'd say she was barely holding on at that point, and he hadn't had the opportunity to do anything to her yet. I don't know, I really think something happened back on 14th St.

After HG left the second party at The Corner, a half hour passed before she was spotted at McGrady's, which seems to indicate she was not walking that entire time. Who knows what condition she was in prior to that? Walking and running doesn't necessarily indicate a state of coherency...you can be in a blackout from drinking and still walk and run. Who knows what she said to the bouncer at McGrady's? For some reason, LE wants to keep that on the Q.T. And when you see HG's posture outside of Sal's prior to her encounter with JM, I'd say she was barely holding on at that point, and he hadn't had the opportunity to do anything to her yet. I don't know, I really think something happened back on 14th St.

Is the theory that Hannah was drugged at midnight, but she was still capable of jogging a couple of miles ... then suddenly, almost two hours later, the drugs made her incapable of walking coincidentally at the exact time that was with the man that would then abduct and murder her?

Attachments

• Hannah_Map.jpg
    Hannah_Map.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 180
Is the theory that Hannah was drugged at midnight, but she was still capable of jogging a couple of miles ... then suddenly, almost two hours later, the drugs made her incapable of walking coincidentally at the exact time that was with the man that would then abduct and murder her?

That's mine. If she had taken ecstasy (willingly or unwillingly), she would have had plenty of energy for walking and jogging. Since she was also drinking, she could have started to come down by the time she got to the mall. Prior to her meeting JM in front of Sal's, she was already experiencing problems. WG said she was in "physical distress"; on the video you can see her leaning forward with her arms hanging loose at her sides--not looking good. I think she was on a downward slide before she met up with JM, and whether he slipped her something or not, I think she was already heading to the point of not being able to walk unassisted. (I use ecstasy as an example, but there are other drugs that may have produced the same outcome.) JMO

That's mine. If she had taken ecstasy (willingly or unwillingly), she would have had plenty of energy for walking and jogging. Since she was also drinking, she could have started to come down by the time she got to the mall. Prior to her meeting JM in front of Sal's, she was already experiencing problems. WG said she was in "physical distress"; on the video you can see her leaning forward with her arms hanging loose at her sides--not looking good. I think she was on a downward slide before she met up with JM, and whether he slipped her something or not, I think she was already heading to the point of not being able to walk unassisted. (I use ecstasy as an example, but there are other drugs that may have produced the same outcome.) JMO

I'm pretty sure that ecstasy is an all night drug ... that's why it's used at all night raves. Ecstasy lowers inhibitions. I don't think she was on ecstasy. If she were, she should have been overflowing with energy, not being held up. I can't imagine what sort of drug would cause her to go from active, walking, jogging to incapacitated, and which would take one to two hours to cause some sort of reaction. I think she was slipped either a date rape drug, or some sort of sedative that would interact badly with alcohol.

I'm pretty sure that ecstasy is an all night drug ... that's why it's used at all night raves. Ecstasy lowers inhibitions. I don't think she was on ecstasy. If she were, she should have been overflowing with energy, not being held up. I can't imagine what sort of drug would cause her to go from active, walking, jogging to incapacitated, and which would take one to two hours to cause some sort of reaction. I think she was slipped either a date rape drug, or some sort of sedative that would interact badly with alcohol.

I still think there's a strong possibility that JLM tasered Hannah. I can't think of anything else that would cause her to instantly become incapacitated.

I still think there's a strong possibility that JLM tasered Hannah. I can't think of anything else that would cause her to instantly become incapacitated.

Ketamine or Special K and a state champion high school wrestler.

Ketamine usually appears as a clear liquid or a white or off-white powder. However, it can be sold illegally in pill or capsule form. It is tasteless and odorless.

http://alcoholism.about.com/od/lsd/a/Basic-Facts-About-Ketamine.htm

Wouldn't she have been screaming if she had been tasered?

Is the suggestion that this is a camera? It looks like a light fixture and furthermore, cameras wouldn't have that type of cover as the texture would obscure the clarity of an image.

Hi Otto...no I am not referencing the lamp. :) The camera I saw is on the right on the next building over. If you walk to the right and look up, it looks like a camera. It's best seen on the 3rd link. I hope this helps, I just used the Tempo pic as a reference point.

It's really hard to say what HG may have taken and when. But, alcohol will interfere with the "common" effects of ecstasy, as well as anything else that it may be cut with. I still don't think that she was walking and running is indicative of being in control of herself. Is it possible that she accelerated the effects of drinking by running?

My thinking is that there was something wrong with her earlier in the night, I have no idea how she got that way, but I don't think it happened at 1:15 a.m. I think she may have presented herself in an already compromised condition.

There is about a half hour between the time JM paid for two drinks and when the checker outside Tempo saw JM and Hannah outsde. I don't think that is that much time if you consider she might have had a drink, used the rest room, and waited for JM to buy the drinks and bring them over. Add in the fact that she was feeling a dip in her capacities, and might have wanted to sit and try to clear her head, and it makes sense. Don't know if there is a bench outside of Tempo where she could have waited or an area inside by the side door or if she flat out came into the Tempo. My guess is that JM knew of a little "pocket" near that side door where she could sit unseen by the main area, and she sat there.

After looking at this photo of inside Tempo, I'm wondering if the following is possible. I think it shows me how it might be possible to be sitting in one of those booths (black and white, looks like a cow...lol) and be unnoticed. The seating has such high backs and is curved so it looks like patrons at the bar area might not be able to see the heads of the people sitting in the booths. Maybe Tempo folks are being honest in saying they never saw her in there. If she was slumped in one these booths, might she go unnoticed? And what was the lighting like in there at that time. Dark? That would make it easier to be unseen.

Once finally sitting down in the comfort of those booths, her tiredness from all the drinking and walking overcame her and she started crashing out and that's why she seemed more out of it after leaving Tempo? Possible?

http://i.imgur.com/6bybpZ5.jpg

IMO, If Hannah's iPhone battery did die, JM could have gotten her to his car with the promise of a battery charger inside.

There are a number of versions of the same story. I thought that he bought 2 beers when he returned at 1:10. There was discussion of whether anyone saw JM drinking the beers and no one had. Tempo did not say, whoa, he only paid for earlier drinks which would end any more talk of whether Tempo provided Hannah with anything, directly or indirectly. They just say that none of the employees saw Hannah inside Tempo, and no one knows whether JM drank those beers or what. They don't remember.

My guess is that JM was able to sneak Hannah inside through some side door, and that there was a side area that was not easily viewable from bar or restaurant. I think Hannah might have sent her text if it was indeed written at 1:06am which is the last I read about the time of that, telling friends she was at a location she was not, with the intention that she would be dropped off there very soon. She also probably used the restroom, that may have been close to the side door Wish someone could give us a layout of Tempo including restroom, off areas, side door possibilities. She had been out for a while and had been drinking right before leaiving the Corner so a pit stop was probably needed. Thirsty, so she drank the beer, then maybe JM used the restrooms, and then if that beer were spiked, she start feeling it quickly. Maybe a concerned, sit down a moment here, to clear your head, and then as she became more disoriented, getting her cell phone, dunking it in water and then pitching it would work just fine, maybe dousing it with some beer if left over. that would kill it, and it may have been out of battery by then anyways. Then, they had to go, so out the side door, from which the checker says she did see JM emerge. How she noticed Hannah at first, no telling, whether she saw Hannah come ou the same door or not Lots of people milling out there by then. And Hannah is having trouble walking, maybe even standing at that time. I could see this Waiting a few minutes while JM ordered the beer, paid the tab, snuck beer to where she is. Maybe texting or playing with pnone for that time. Drinking the beer, having some chitchat, then using the restroom, Waits while Jm does the same, then is feeling dizzy, woozy. Sit and rest another few minutes. Oh yes, 35 minutes could so go by. i think Hannah was getting very disoriented in the last 10-15 minutes of that time.

Hi Otto...no I am not referencing the lamp. :) The camera I saw is on the right on the next building over. If you walk to the right and look up, it looks like a camera. It's best seen on the 3rd link. I hope this helps, I just used the Tempo pic as a reference point.

I see what you're seeing! Thank you.

Attachments

• camera.jpg
    camera.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 158
It's really hard to say what HG may have taken and when. But, alcohol will interfere with the "common" effects of ecstasy, as well as anything else that it may be cut with. I still don't think that she was walking and running is indicative of being in control of herself. Is it possible that she accelerated the effects of drinking by running?

My thinking is that there was something wrong with her earlier in the night, I have no idea how she got that way, but I don't think it happened at 1:15 a.m. I think she may have presented herself in an already compromised condition.

I too think there was something wrong before 1:15. I keep thinking about her 12:45 arrival at McGrady's that drew the attention of at least four people (including the bouncer - who's seen it all) when she went off the screen for two minutes. I can't imagine what those people saw Hannah doing but it seems to have been extraordinary based on their reactions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back