Tempo Restaurant: What Happened There?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Agreed, and I would also like to add that many times I have sent a text and the receiver has not gotten it for a delayed amount of time. This has also happened vice versa from someone to me.

In regards to Tempo, you best believe they are CYA. Just take a good look at HG in those videos, she was on a mission, although she was intoxicated, drugged or whatever, she was going places and on the move. She was walking at a very fast pace the whole time. No way would she be waiting outside for JM for 30 some odd minutes while he has 2 drinks. She was anxious, on the move and appears as though no way could she sit still. They are only saying that HG never came inside because it would be all over for them. Despicable to lie about it???, yes, of course. But, if it was proven that they not only served an underage person, but one already very intoxicated, they would loose everything. Not to mention the fact that person is now missing. I do not believe them for a minute. JMO! Of course

BMM
The time that JM was in there was said to be about 15 minutes. No telling if it was more, could be But Hannah is probably tired by them Tired and defeated from ending up on the opposite side of town that she expected to be which is what LE's theory is happened when she headed off to where ever. She turned herself around. She's been walking and running and getting tired and scares as well as being confused. A kindly person who says he works at UVA med center, used to drive a cab offers her a ride, but just wait a minute right here. Yes, I believe she'd wait. It's not a dive or dark corner, but an upscale restaurant/bar Actually safer for her to be seen there with him. That's what's crazy about JM doing anything with all those there who know him, saw him ,saw her, saw them together, for JM to have done her harm that night. Even if she were thinking clearly, she probably would have been reassured with all who saw them together.

Also, she wasn't getting anyone offering to come get her from any phone calls or anything from classmates and friends. She's tire, done running and walking lost. She's found a ride. Yeah, I can see her waiting for him.

Here's the info about the last party before HG left that area. I think it's also odd why this last party was minimized and left out of most of the published timelines. Honestly, I had a difficult time re-finding this information:

Police say Graham met friends for dinner Friday on the Corner. Her next known location was at GrandMarc apartments on 15th Street, where she is seen in a video footage screenshot timestamped 9:33 p.m.

Graham remained with friends until 11 p.m., Longo said, at which time she proceeded to at least two other locations in the 14th Street area.

Students have confirmed one of these locations was The Pointe apartment complex, where Graham attended a party.

"When she left the second location, we believe that she lost her bearings," Longo said. "She was lost."

Charlottesville Police spokesperson Lt. Ronnie Roberts said an eyewitness in the area saw Graham near 14th Street around 12:15 a.m. Saturday.

From there, Longo said Graham headed north on 10th Street, and she has been identified on video surveillance at McGrady’s Irish Pub on Grady Avenue at 12:46 a.m. In the video, Graham appears confused, first walking west in front of the bar, then circling back east.

http://www.cavalierdaily.com/article/2014/09/graham-investigation-day-five

Officials there say they adjusted their search after seeing video of Graham leaving McGrady's at 12:46 a.m. Saturday, walking east on Preston Avenue. Her last contact with friends came in a text message at 1:20 a.m. saying she was lost on 14th Street, but police don't believe Graham sent the text from that area.

“Last time we knew she had been seen prior to this video, she was with a young man who she had classes with. They had just met on the street and went to a party," Charlottesville Police Chief Gary Pleasants told NBC's Today. "She left there at 12:15 and he did not leave the party.”

http://www.wsls.com/story/26534829/police-searching-for-missing-uva-student

BBM. I don't think she was lost. Ever. She had plenty of opportunities to ask for help or directions from people other than her friends. But there is nothing on videos or eyewitness statements of that to indicate behavior of a lost person.

I'm not sure where the belief that she looked confused at McGrady's Pub comes from just because she retraced her steps. It appears to me that she scouted the patio area, tried to get in at the front door, was turned away and went back the way she came. No confusion. To me she wasn't able to do, or find, whatever she was looking for there. She headed off to the downtown mall after that to continue her quest. On those videos she does not look lost or confused either. She does not ask for directions or help there either.

What about the Police witness who says she was inside Tempo with JM? I'm inclined to believe his statement, since it makes no difference to him.... whereas BC has a lot to lose by admitting they let her in.

BBM. I don't think she was lost. Ever. She had plenty of opportunities to ask for help or directions from people other than her friends. But there is nothing on videos or eyewitness statements of that to indicate behavior of a lost person.

I'm not sure where the belief that she looked confused at McGrady's Pub comes from just because she retraced her steps. It appears to me that she scouted the patio area, tried to get in at the front door, was turned away and went back the way she came. No confusion. To me she wasn't able to do, or find, whatever she was looking for there. She headed off to the downtown mall after that to continue her quest. On those videos she does not look lost or confused either. She does not ask for directions or help there either.

BBM. As you say, your opinion. Seems to go against what others saw and what LE is saying. Maybe they are all wrong and everyone is spinning this tale. Also, LE has gotten info from the friends she left and LE probably has a pretty good idea what happened here.

Not that it' s all that important. The focus is on what happened after she and JM left Temp. Where did they go? What Happened? Where was Hannah left?

How do we know if she asked for anything at McGrady's Pub? I had heard that they were asked by LE not to make a statement.

Where exactly were they drinking outside the bar ... standing in front of the building?
I'm guessing you know that is not what happened, for a number of reasons.

Did he drink, or they drink?
-Likely they drank. There is no reasonable circumstance that upon finding a hot, young, slightly intoxicated potential victim who had not yet rejected or run from him, that he would say, "Hey, wait out here for a half an hour while I go inside and have a few drinks by myself. No way. He said, "Hey, wait here for a sec, I know how to work this." I am willing to bet he did not spend more than 2 minutes apart from her after he first encountered her.

Did they drink inside or outside?
-Likely they drank outside. It is against the law for HG to be in Tempo or to drink in Tempo. (Go back in this very thread 2 days and 1 day, this has been covered with additional rationale multiple times.)

Did they drank outside next to the ID checker for 35 minutes where it is illegal and they would be seen, or they drank outside where they would not be not seen?
Likely they drank outside where they would not be seen, because it is illegal and they were not seen. I have already proposed some likely places where they drank in the dark on Water St., or in the alley off Water St.

This topic has been covered again and again in this very thread.

Disclaimers: This is my analysis, I am not blaming the victim, I have no interest in JM's guilt or innocence, an I have no stake in what happens to Tempo.

What about the Police witness who says she was inside Tempo with JM? I'm inclined to believe his statement, since it makes no difference to him.... whereas BC has a lot to lose by admitting they let her in.

http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/

“It’s possible some people were confused,” Gallagher says. “Because most of the night there was a woman here with friends, sitting at the end of the bar, wearing a sequined crop top. But it wasn’t Hannah. It was a woman a few years older than Hannah, and she was shorter and chubbier. My guess is some people remember seeing that other woman here, and because they were dressed similarly, maybe they think that was Hannah. I’ve asked around. I haven’t talked to anyone who was here that night who remembers seeing Hannah inside drinking.”

I'm guessing you know that is not what happened, for a number of reasons.

Did he drink, or they drink?
-Likely they drank. There is no reasonable circumstance that upon finding a hot, young, slightly intoxicated potential victim who had not yet rejected or run from him, that he would say, "Hey, wait out here for a half an hour while I go inside and have a few drinks by myself. No way. He said, "Hey, wait here for a sec, I know how to work this." I am willing to bet he did not spend more than 2 minutes apart from her after he first encountered her.

Did they drink inside or outside?
-Likely they drank outside. It is against the law for HG to be in Tempo or to drink in Tempo. (Go back in this very thread 2 days and 1 day, this has been covered with additional rationale multiple times.)

Did they drank outside next to the ID checker for 35 minutes where it is illegal and they would be seen, or they drank outside where they would not be not seen?
Likely they drank outside where they would not be seen, because it is illegal and they were not seen. I have already proposed some likely places where they drank in the dark on Water St., or in the alley off Water St.

This topic has been covered again and again in this very thread.

Disclaimers: This is my analysis, I am not blaming the victim, I have no interest in JM's guilt or innocence, an I have no stake in what happens to Tempo.

What about the eye witness that saw them inside Tempo?
Chief Longo certainly gives the impression that's what they're going with..

I don't think anyone is objecting to folks over 30 being out on a night on the town.

The footage of WG looking over his shoulder, hiding in the doorway, then following Hannah is what creeps some of us out. It seems like bizarre behavior. Why not just walk up to her and ask if she needs help directly? Offer to call a cab or a friend, etc.

Exactly this. WG's behavior is extremely suspicious no matter how you look at it. And at what time was he able to notice HG was distressed. She walked from McGrady, down Preston, took a right on 2nd street passing Fenilli's. Only a couple of minutes from when we first see her on camera at the Downtown Mall. WG is extremely suspicious to me. He would have to notice her 'distress' in mere minutes, then walk fast enough to get a head of her and wait for her to pass so he could trail her. Look at google maps. It doesn't appear to add up. I posted an alternate theory in another forum and proposed that WG was luring HG by text and perhaps HG was catfished that night. For all we know, WG could have been following her for a good amount of time before she was on camera. On the other hand, we know where JM was and that he came from the opposite direction of HG.

How do we know if she asked for anything at McGrady's Pub? I had heard that they were asked by LE not to make a statement.

Longo said in one of the earlier PC's that Hannah was at McGrady's Pub, she interacted with the doorman and was refused entry. The forum has links to all the PC's I believe and this info was posted in the thread at that time.

BBM. As you say, your opinion. Seems to go against what others saw and what LE is saying. Maybe they are all wrong and everyone is spinning this tale. Also, LE has gotten info from the friends she left and LE probably has a pretty good idea what happened here.

Not that it' s all that important. The focus is on what happened after she and JM left Temp. Where did they go? What Happened? Where was Hannah left?
BBM

Don't be confused. Some of what LI-Mom posted is opinion, and some is fact. The statement, "But there is nothing on videos or eyewitness statements of that to indicate behavior of a lost person" is a fact. You can see with your own eyes.

As to your point, "Seems to go against what others saw and what LE is saying. ": Who are the "others?" Who are all the eyewitnesses that said she was lost or acting lost? Can you name three? One?

I believe you are so correct here. HG did not look that intoxicated. She was walking with a purpose and when comparing her behavior outside McGrady's and google street view then it's clear she was trying to get into both entrances of McGrady's. When she failed in doing so she head back down from the direction she originated from. And this is odd because she lived behind McGrady's. It's as if she walked up Preston Ave to McGrady's as if she was coming from Downtown mall. She can't get into McGrady's so she walks back down Preston and towards Downtown mall again. She's even cognizant enough to run through the underpass on Preston (across from the shell gas station) which is a very dark and unlit area. Lets not forgot she was walking for almost an hr by the time she made it to McGrady's. She was very aware of her surroundings. I was in a fraternity once... She may have drank a lot of alcohol but if she can walk with the coordination we see on video then she was in good shape. Us college kids take it to the limit these days. Trust me on that. It would also explain why her friends allowed her to leave alone. College kids are dumb but not that dumb. And HG was extremely smart.

I believe you are so correct here. HG did not look that intoxicated. She was walking with a purpose and when comparing her behavior outside McGrady's and google street view then it's clear she was trying to get into both entrances of McGrady's. When she failed in doing so she head back down from the direction she originated from. And this is odd because she lived behind McGrady's. It's as if she walked up Preston Ave to McGrady's as if she was coming from Downtown mall. She can't get into McGrady's so she walks back down Preston and towards Downtown mall again. She's even cognizant enough to run through the underpass on Preston (across from the shell gas station) which is a very dark and unlit area. Lets not forgot she was walking for almost an hr by the time she made it to McGrady's. She was very aware of her surroundings. I was in a fraternity once... She may have drank a lot of alcohol but if she can walk with the coordination we see on video then she was in good shape. Us college kids take it to the limit these days. Trust me on that. It would also explain why her friends allowed her to leave alone. College kids are dumb but not that dumb. And HG was extremely smart.

I agree. By the time she left the Mall though, she was so intoxicated she could barely stand, had slouched into JM and he was more or less holding her up. One beer doesn't do that, so what did he give her?

I agree. By the time she left the Mall though, she was so intoxicated she could barely stand, had slouched into JM and he was more or less holding her up. One beer doesn't do that, so what did he give her?

Or did she get something prior to arriving at the Mall, intentionally or unintentionally? (Someone else had brought this up a while back.)

http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/mdma-ecstasy-abuse/what-are-effects-mdma

Look at the effects and it really does seem to fit the timeline.

I also think that if she was given something it had to be at one of the earlier house parties she went to. If that's the case, she could have had drinks at Tempo and JM purchased two drinks for her and then took her home. Except he didn't know she was already drugged and perhaps the drugged interaction with alcohol killed her and JM thinks he killed her by ordering her two drinks. Maybe thats why he ran away.

Or perhaps, the WG/WM followed HG into Tempo and slipped something into HG's drink.

Or perhaps the Tempo employee that saw HG and JM is full of nonsense. Maybe JM did have his arms around HG. They did before so it's plausible. But maybe the Tempo employee was exaggerating. I really just can't bring myself to trust anything Tempo says except for JM's card statements that are automatically time stamped.

Again, HG looked like she was walking somewhere with a mission. She had ample time to turn back around and head home. She certainly wasn't afraid to walk alone and she has an iPhone that could have directed her back to her APT. How odd that she would change her destination plans to go to Tempo with JM. That is, unless they knew each other...

Could you please see if it's possible to buy a couple of beer at the counter for take-out? Also, if it's possible, are the caps removed ... that is, how is it served?

I think not, but they would be easy to smuggle out through the side exit, or he could have taken them to a table near the side exit and let Hannah in that way. I imagine that the side exit opens for people leaving.....but it is locked outside, so people can't enter............thus, the ID checker would be at the main entrance. JMO edit * The side exit is really just a bit away from the mall, but on the same street, but at last call lots of people would be leaving through both doors.

We don't, true. But what purpose would it serve Longo to hold back that info?

Longo spoke about the text that says she was lost, but admits they don't know if it was autocorrected or if it was what she intended to text since it wasn't sent from anywhere near where she claimed to be. He presented that as the basis for his belief that she was lost.

Maybe McGrady's can't make a public statement, but LE can. Longo never offered the public anything like that as more certain proof that she was lost and she never appears lost on film.

Even WG didn't say he followed Hannah because she appeared lost, he said distressed, whatever that is.

I saw a woman in distress at the side of a country road. She was frantically waving down cars in hopes that someone would stop. She had gotten one hand stuck under the seat of a riding mower she had out for sale. Hubby and I turned around to check on her, and freed her. I often wonder how long she would have been out there had we not gone back.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bar-center-missing-uva-student-case-face-legal/story?id=25787415

BAR AT CENTER OF MISSING UVA STUDENT CASE MAY FACE LEGAL TROUBLE

(More at link above...)
Sorry... I am just "jumping in" to this thread of HG's...

but I found the above link in the HG Media thread...

seems a business located by the Tempo has footage of HG with the perp in Tempo in the early morning hours before she disappeared....

JMO...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laznsher
Back